You knew you were about to have some good ass Taco Bell if the cup looked like this

You knew you were about to have some good ass Taco Bell if the cup looked like this.

They were better times

Taco Bell was disgusting then and it's disgusting now. Also, apparently they don't make the loaded potato grillers anymore because the past two times I've gone there they've given me a "cheesy potato griller" and it tastes like shit and they put lettuce in it.

When I started smoking DUDE WEED that's what the prices were. Munchies could be purchased from change in seat cushions of the car. Those were better times.

When you right, you right
Damn

You knew you were about to have some good ass Burger King if the cup looked like this.

>Munchies could be purchased from change in seat cushions of the car
Good times

what's wrong with taco bell now? i haven't been in 3 years

They got rid of all their good shit.
No more cheesy double beef burritos, no more chicken flatbread sandwiches, no more beefy crunch burritos, no more smothered burritos, no XXL burritos and so on. Also, everything costs more.
Nowadays I mostly go when I want Baja Blast cause it's the only place to get it.

What are you talking about? They've got the beefy frito burritos now, they've still got the smothered burritos (my go-to item). Everything is still cheap as hell compared to all the other fast food chains except maybe White Castle, and they try out a ton of new stuff every three months or so. Taco Bell is a deal.

You don't know how lucky you are.
Beefy crunches only show up once every few years here and the last time I asked for a smothered burrito they told me it was discontinued.

You must have an independently-owned franchise. They're both still standard items on the website and on the menu of all my locals. The beefy frito burrito is still on the $1 menu fer chrissakes.

What's your go-to Taco Bell meal?
For me it's a grilled beefy 5 layer, quesarito, and Frito burrito with a large Baja blast.
The new nacho fries are baller too, I might replace the Frito burrito with them.

>When dollar menu's were actually a dollar

it hurts

You guys don't even know

these were the days

>nacho fries
I liked the seasoning, but I'm ambivalent about how they were so long. If you just get the basic fries and dip them, I'd like it, but I got the fries bel grande, and the super-long fries made it hard to eat with a fork. Plus the fries weren't crispy at all. I'll give 'em one more try. If they were crispy, they'd be good. You wouldn't even need the nacho cheese, you could just be good with Fire sauce.

>tfw you will never taste the old school BK tendies again
why even live?

i was habing a gud day until you mentioned this, fuckface.

This right here, absolutely. These newfags dont even know.

I bet most of you newfags never even had a taco bell burger before. Only real ass OG niggas remember

Agreed. I thinkmit they were smart, they'd just offer tasty crispy fries like Del Taco, and if you wanted some nacho cheese, or cheese fries, or chili cheese fries, you could order that too. But they'd be better off just making fries a regular menu item.

*think IF*

i fucking hate it when old (50+ year old, literally old people) come in, ask for potatoes, I give them potatoes, and they say "no, no, the other kind, they were.. crispy"
and it turns out they wanted fucking mexinuggets and they haven't been to taco bell in literally decades

Nah, I love the seasoning. It sets them apart from McD's/ BK/ Wendys. They just need to be cooked right so that they're crispy, then you can add in nacho cheese, jalapenos, pico, whatever.

Well, of course they can be seasoned, that's not what I meant.

Bell Beefers were the shit. I haven't thought about them in years.

Beefy fritos burrito and beefy crunch burrito aren't the same thing. They are very similar though

>put in quarter
>tap the dial to the right so the quarter falls off the left side directly onto the winning platform
>get free burrito
Very easy once you know how to play the game, you end up sounding like an autist while doing it though

The Taco Bell Future Engineerâ„¢ scholarship helped me go through the rough times in Harvard. Thank you Taco Bell.

Why the fuck did they get rid of pic related?

>not 49 59 69

Because that's not shooped or anythjng

god tier

I

Everyone loves a big cock, that's not the point.

I

This was tasty but would give me crazy bad shits EVERY FUCKING TIME

This.

And absolutely this. My friends and I would pack into my old beat up car in high school after playing back yard football, hot box it, then head to taco bell and eat an ungodly amount of cheap ass food before heading to my friends house to play vidya and raise hell in his neighborhood all Friday night. Fuck I miss highschool...

Cock and freedom? Sign me up.

I would unironically wear every one of these in public.

Steak quesarito, chipotle chicken griller, large baja blast.

I could win these first try every time, when I was a kid I'd offer to win stuff for strangers and be a local hero for 5 minutes
My strategy was to align them so that dropping it in the innermost slot would land it on the inside of the second-lowest one, and from there it was a matter of quickly jiggling it until it tipped off, then catching it with a quick turn.
Letting it fall all the way down from one platform to another seems like it'd be too risky, since the coil's spin is out of your control and it'd be likely to nick one on the way down.

they do, but it doesn't have bacon anymore.

>before they changed the croissan'wich
>before they changed the chicken tenders
[spoiler]>before they changed the fries

What's in their box now? When I went a couple of weeks ago it was literally french fries.

Because it was like 3000mgs of sodium. Even as a kid who doesn't give a shit about too much salt I knew these were fucking terrible for you

>no money no honey

It's still fries but the fact that it comes with a cheesy gordita crunch is top tier

if it was on the menu you can order it just ask
Nacho fries bell grande with steak instead of beef and pico de gallo with extra sour cream

>I am a faggot

You knew you were about to have some good ass McDonald's if the cup and box of fries looked like this.

>back when they first introduced the McGriddles

i can't think about taco bell without getting pissed over how great the nachos bellgrande were back in the 90s and how much dick they suck now
back when they used actually crunchy yellow corn chips and included black olives and green onions
now it's just a bunch of sloppy greasy shit
god damnit

You knew you were about to have a prosperous and peaceful life if the water fountains looked like this.

I remember BK being good when I was a kid, now it is fucking inedible garbage. And I know its not just my palate because TBell and McDonalds both still taste good.

this. i remember when they switched to the fries that were coated in cornstarch or something in the mid 90s and i hated it. the only good thing they ever had were the tendies and its been so long since ive been there i dont even know if they offer it anymore, or at least the same recipe.

the old chips from taco bell were way better. they were thicker and more yellow, the new chips suck. i cant remember when they replaced it. the menu is so fucking big now i can barely take the time to read it when i go to the drive through before ordering some random shit so im not holding up the line.

im fucking mad that morgan spurlock faggot ruined super sizing and all that. we used to buy buckets of fries and 50 piece chicken tenders on half days and feast.

i also miss the arch deluxe burgers. me and my buddy would ride our bikes to mcdonalds and buy those. it was so satisfying.
>yfw youll never ride your bike to mcdonalds with your friend again and buy arch deluxe meals and then go home and play doom on ps1 until the wee hours of the night without a care in the world.

Taco Bell still isn't that bad compared to the rest of the chains.

those are all $3 in my area now.

>triple layer nacho
>cheesy gordita crunch no lettuce
>large baja blast

Especially if that cup is full of Baja Blast.

even better when they had the mexi nuggets.

Damn, in high school, my friend's and I would go drive off campus and find a place to get stoned then go to taco bell. The 5 layer burrito is the shit if you're high. Now it's probably been over 6 years since I had taco bell

Bong here.

I'm so jealous, the taco bell near me (only three in the country) has a tiny menu, literally like 7 things. It's ridiculously expensive too.

tacobell spat in my food

Taco Bell is *awful* food, and soda pop is for children. Christ, I'd rather eat vegan food that Taco Bell, it's that bad.

>at Taco Bell's prime
beefy crunch burrito
2 chicken flatbread sandwiches
large Pepsi

>these days
chicken quesadilla
nachos bell grande
large baja blast

>/pol/

If you don't know who Kid Vid, Boomer, IQ, Lingo, JD, Jazz, Snaps, Jaws, and Wheels are you never had good Burger King