No one seriously believes that milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate, right?

No one seriously believes that milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/10/milk-chocolate-is-better-than-dark-chocolate-the-end/505511/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

85% cocao master race here. Milk chocolate plebs have no taste.

I'd rather have dark choco and drink it as a part of milkshake, hot chocolate or just as it is with coffee.

All chocolate is sexy, but I only fuck 70%+ darks

dark chocolate is too bitter

Milk chocolate is best

the kind of person who only eats milk chocolate is the same kind of person who only eats chicken tenders

eating dark chocolate and talking about it is literally, LITERALLY the coffee equivalent of only drinking black coffee and talking about it.

(milk chocolate is better)

Sure, why not? Some people like the taste of sugar more than the taste of chocolate.

Dark chocolate are for pretentious foodies to show how superior they are while holding back bitter tears.

Nothing beats a gold old american Hershey's bar.

white > milk > dark

I know I'm a super big child but I like white chocolate.

I'm sorry, I don't eat candy to taste bitterness.

Pretentious hipsters like dark chocolate for the aesthetic

I enjoy both. What's the big deal?

I prefer dark chocolate because I like bitter and strong flavors. Dark chocolate, black coffee, grapefruit, tobacco, strong beer and liquor. All delicious.

dark unsweetened baker's chocolate > everything else
double salted licorice > everything else
red onion > everything else
old strong cheese > everything else
chicory greens > everything else

Fuck that, I like my chocolate creamy. Dark chocolate is only useful for making hot chocolate, German chocolate cake, and mole sauces. Chocolate on its own is milk or nothing.

>waaa I'm angry others have superior taste!
Literally get taste, pleb. Milk chocolate is for children.

>eating food that isn't saturated with sugar is pretentious
Wew lad

56% dark chocolate haha

Dark chocolate tastes like dirt, I bet you fucking ate dirt as a child, and I bet you drink tea too, which tastes like dirt leaves.

God stop pretending liking bitter shit is better, just eat dirt cookies with the other subhumans, pleb.

I started eating 90% with butter. Sounds weird, right? It's pretty fucking good to me.

Ok, maybe I'm missing out. Where can you find milk chocolate that doesn't taste like vomit?

Sugar is for children. Bad for your health, rots your teeth, and makes you sick. Literally the epitome of not having foresight. Sugar is nigger tier at best

For the curious here’s the article OP used: theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/10/milk-chocolate-is-better-than-dark-chocolate-the-end/505511/

pastebin? It sounds like a website I don't want to support.

Niggers never cultivated sure, excuse me while I enjoy my civilization with trolli sour worms.

Eh, I just read it. The author writes like an adult unabashedly trapped in permanent adolescence. There's an infantilism fetish-like creepiness to it. Nothing interesting was written. You're better off avoiding.

You could have just said
>the Atlantic

White chocolate isn't chocolate though, you're right otherwise

90% dark is my go to. How can you even stand chocolate that sweet? Non-dark chocolate just pure sugar and it's disgusting, even the lower tier dark chocolate is too sweet for me. I'm eating chocolate for the cocoa taste not the sugar

Jokes on you. I don't like chocolate.

Oh fuck off you retards, you're not manly for eating chocolate. Just like you're not manly for drinking coffee. It doesn't fucking matter how dark either of them are you're still all a bunch of little faggot man children

I don't really know much about the journalistic vibes of sites.

dark chocolate is to candy as coffee is to juice

*raises paw*
Am I manly for drinking vodka?

>chocolate isn't chocolate

If you're not chewing raw activated cao-cao pods right now get the fuck off my board

>girl's drink

Jk the point is it doesn't matter what you eat or drink, it's how you act that determines if you're manly or not

Eating and drinking are acts user

no u

bittersweet choc the best

top tier. its chocolate in the purest form

post chocolate casual filters

I only buy dark chocolate, and I only use it for occasionally putting it in my coffee. Read that Hitler did it, figured I would try it. Not because I’m a fan of Hitler, tho I am, I just thought it sounded interesting. Like the way a mocha should be. I like it, but it’s an occasional thing.

>frothing hole likes sweet things over bitter things
What a fucking breakthrough

i like them both as long as it's high quality
people who talk about dark chocolate being superior blah blah blah pleb are chocolate fedoras

>white chocolate is literally chocolate

it literally is

fuck do you think? the world is filled with people who prefer milk choc. I hated dark chocolate as a kid since I wasn't patient enough to try dark choc often enough. most people think like that so they just have an inherent feeling of hating dark chocolate

obviously, darker chocolate is superior but it's hard to have a leap of faith at a later age. anything 80% (mostly above 85%) is god tier.

Intelligent people do, yes

holy shit no one thinks you're smart for eating chocolate
stop

It literally doesn’t have the thing that makes chocolate chocolate, so no, it isn’t.

cocoa? it literally does

It only has cocoa butter.

Female """""journalists""""" were a mistake.

Haven't seen a raises paw post in a while

:3c

You do realize that cocoa butter is just fat, right? You could make white chocolate with vegetable shortening if you wanted. White chocolate’s primary flavor component is vanilla, but they use cocoa butter so that they can call it chocolate. It’s purely marketing.

you can make white candy with vegetable shortening
not white chocolate

You know when you eat low quality chocolate or any kind of milk chocolate you get that weird unpleasant burning and dryness in the back of your throat? What the fuck is that? I haven't been able to enjoy a typical mainstream candy bar in over 7 years.

Dark chocolate is healthier but I dont blame people for wanting sweeter.

>fat doesn't affect taste or texture
woah pleb

>Everything beats a gold old american Hershey's bar.
ftfy
I would sooner eat the darkest chocolate possible than ever touch hershey's again. Because while it might be a bitter mouthful of fatty ashes, at least it wouldn't be literal vomit and off milk.

Milk chocolate is better simply for being far comfier. Who gives a fuck what some pretentious semen gargling wannabe memelord thinks?
Galaxy > Everything

>cocoa butter is just fat
lol no

Candy's supposed to be sweet, not bitter

>wahhhh I'm angry others have different taste
there is a time and a place for both milk and dark chocolate

Different chocolates for different purposes. It depends on what I'm making.

milk chocolate is dominated by the taste of sugar. you are literally just eating sugar. it is a poor imitation of real chocolate

85% is sweet 99% is where its at

>milk chocolate is better than dark
>sweet tea is better than unsweet
>Sprite is better than La Croix
What are some other childish opinions that people brag about?

younger people like milk chocolate better, older people like darker, it's a palate thing

People writing blogs like this are the dregs of their profession making pennies per click.

Dark choco for baking and milk choco for eating it right away.

>fried chicken is better than grilled chicken
>ketchup is the best condiment

Fun fact: American chocolate has a chemical additive, butyric acid, that gives it a more "tangy" flavour. It's the same chemical that gives vomit its disgusting flavour.
For some reason, Americans overwhelmingly prefer butyirc acid laced chocolate over the real stuff, so chances are, if you're American, you've never had chocolate without the acid

What the fuck, America?

No, thats just nestle and other large candy companies. Oh are you so dimwitted you actually think every chocolatier in america uses butryic acid in every chocolate they make?

Butryic acid is in goat milk and cheese, buffalo milk and cheese, butter, parmesan, greek yogurt

Why do yuropoors always get so triggered over it?

the time for milk chocolate is childhood

Milk chocolate from Callebaut or anyone like that is way better than dark. Imo.

>t. 3 year olds

>cocoa butter isn't just fat
It literally is 100% fat

No one will ever believe you

i call it the chocolate burn, i have no idea what causes it though

>raw onions taste bad
>black coffee is gross

>Butryic acid is in goat milk and cheese, buffalo milk and cheese, butter, parmesan, greek yogurt
ROTTEN goat milk. cheese, butter, etc. you fucking mong

And yeah, unless you go to a chocolatier, every bit of chocolate the average amerimutt has eaten had butyric acid in it.
Can't buy chocolate from Walmart without it

But it says it has a cacao flavor right there.

you're arguing with (a) fat retard(s) who think fruits are the same as hfcs colas and only cook with canola

>rotten
No, its in there naturally you fucking retard. Its just at lower concentrations and considering youre a third world shitter who had nothing better in life other than laugh at actual humans you bitch about it in American chocolate

>uhhhhh actually it was just major chocolate companies sorry ;(

Fucking retard

I can eat more milk chocolate than dark chocolate because I find dark chocolate to be too rich if you eat too much of it.

I do prefer dark chocolate in small doses though.

>pic in article is cadburry
opinion discarded

If you are limited to grocery store chocolate, then yes, milk is better. But high quality dark chocolate is in another universe entirely. Grocery stuff tastes like bitter cardboard. It's like comparing baby duck to apothic to good quality natural wine - they aren't really even the same category.

it's still 100% fat, which is what i'm saying, even if it is fat that tastes kinda like cacao

The kid in me wants milk chocolate
The adult in me wants the kid in me

Drumpflakes triggered by the "lugenpresse"

Then where are the cocoa flavors and aromas coming from if it is "just fat"?

I haven't fact checked this, but am inclined to believe it. I tried a Hersheys bar once, and really did feel like there was a bit of a vomit flavour to it.

I prefer milk chocolate

the structure of the fat molecules

People can have preferences. While dark chocolate has qualities that I sometimes like, I prefer milk chocolate.

milk is for brainlets. Darker the better. 90% is not enough.
I like bitter foods.
white is garbage. It's not even food.
My fucking nigger oh fuck yeah.