Kombucha must be medicinal because it tastes like cold dirty dog dick

Kombucha must be medicinal because it tastes like cold dirty dog dick

trust me ive sucked off a lot of dogs

same taste your mothers snatch has when pluto's done replacing your absent father

When your thread is just an absolute aberration...

I think the word you're searching for is abomination must be the fermented keto shakes pickling your neurons

I said what I meant, and I meant what I said, now fuck off to plebbit you faggot achmed.

Can you tell in detail what dog dick tastes like?

probiotics is a meme, right?

If you didn't make it yourself, I can see why you'd think it is nasty. The store bought stuff is just a scam for reasons to drink it. The homemade stuff can be pretty amazing, just like homemade fermented soda, wine, and beer.

It works, but it nothing like what people say it is.

The problem with it is that you need a varied gut biome, and your own has been tailored over a lifetime of adjusting to your life experiences and diet. Just bombarding your gut with the culture that happens to prosper in kombucha isn't necessarily going to be beneficial. There's only so much space for the bacteria to live in, and your biome might have already been optimal.

That said, it's not likely to hurt, either, and kombucha is a nice drink. Better than soda.

This is what I don't get. How can people be so oblivious? Our bodies literally developed over hundreds of thousands of years in evolution, and then even more specifically so to our environment. You can't just shove a bunch of nutrients down your throat the same as the next guy. It doesn't work like that.

I like kombucha. It's just a fermented drink like beer, I'm pretty sure that if you like beer than you'll like kombucha. Maybe if you're a child and expected it to taste like fanta or something than I can see why you might think that way.

People are retarded, just watch any commercial and see the things they expect you to believe about any product. Anyway as far as kombucha goes I drink it because it's fizzy and refreshing, usually as a treat because it's fairly expensive as far as drinks go

>ive sucked off a lot of dogs

I'm assuming that the reason this was deleted by a janitor is due to the implied beastiality.

Anonymous culture has become more PC than facebook.

i bought a giant jar to make some then i changed my mind... i want to cut down on sugar as fuck so kombucha should be out of the picture. also there is zero scientific evidence it got any benefits other than tasting ok, maybe because there is no money in researching it, idk.

*Sambucha

this is a spicy op

Kombucha is low in sugar because as it ferments, the sugar gets consumed
It's a probiotic, but all that means is healthy gut flora and slightly better poops

why not just drink tea you weirdos

i can give you some kumbucha if you know what i mean

Did you ever eat pumpkin? Well why didn't you just eat sweet potato? But if you did eat sweet potato why didn't you just eat pumpkin? So you see sometimes things are done and there are other things also and at different times one thing is one but other times another thing is another. Right?

>trust me ive sucked off a lot of dogs

So you're saying kombucha is like uncontrolled immigration? No wonder hipsters love it.

well?
aint gonna suck itself

>Tfw like the taste of kombucha

this board just has tumblr jannies