Anyone want to collaborate on a novel?

Any creative, talented, passionate, interesting writers want to help add to and/or edit the rough draftness of what I have written?

The attempt of the novel is to include any interesting thought or insight about anything pertinent to history and the world. Philosophy, poetry, narrative. It is to degrees experimental.

I am just posting this in the hopes there is at least one person who may come across it who has the time and desire to take on a potential pet project, to make their own, and contribute their own best effort and artistry to a work which has the potential to be great, and with their contribution will become greater.

(if you may be interested, we can talk in this thread, and you can email derndernit123 at gmail (dot) c o m )

Yeah nigga what we finna write about?

I had thought that """cathedral""" was a horrid monstrosity when I saw it in person, the worst of all being the crucifixion where Jesus' head is shaped like a square. It is an utter abomination.

it does look like a stalagmite mud pile ant hill, but the parts to the left and right look nice, the central part does look cool in its own way though and is impressive as a construct at all I think. Do you have a picture of the square head you are talking about?

Imagine having such shit taste

Anti-woman, anti-nonwhites, pro-nationalism, and anti-semitic. Then I'm in

I have around 500,000 words written, at first I was trying to write only in a single sentence only using commas and semi colons, so a part is that but I might be ok with that being changed and have written towards it breaking that rule so I don't know.

We finna write interestingly about the world, the self, and selves. A musing of musings. Rambling, poetry, narrative, philosophy. Anything and everything.

I don't really like history, but I'll bump your thread. Good luck finding someone to help you out, OP

thanks, its not really about history at all, so I guess I should not have included that word, more so the presence of history, the general intrigue in the monumentalness of human history, which I guess is included in any novel by proxy.

Perhaps in light of this you might be interested?

This is what I found on Google. If you would like to see more, search for "Sagrada Familia."

No. Barcelona is utterly horrid, although I would rather spend a summer there than Crimea, I suppose. Smells like a sewer, looks like India aside from the Gothic Quarter, which isn't even Gothic. No culture to speak of unless you like futbol. Microwaved paella. Flies buzzing everywhere. Gaudi's other architecture throughout the city looks like formless bacteria. The list goes on. I actually regret not going to Madrid because at least I could have gone to the Prado in the event that Madrid was as charmless.

what's your plan, to self publish or find a publisher?

Art

No one's defending bARSElona, but you have shit taste in architecture and visual arts

If you think Sagrada Familia is brilliant, you're the one with the problem. Gaudi's architecture is nasty. I don't have any problem with modernist art, but his art is just pooey. Also, as a Christian, a Catholic no less, I am offended by how crude his proto-Stalinist art is. How on earth is a crucified boxman supposed to make anyone feel pathos? It's a degenerate mockery of Christ and His believers.

It's sad that Anglicans could make better churches in England than Catholics in Spain. What on earth were the civil and ecclesiastical authorities thinking?

Probably self publish, what do you think though? Too expensive to try to not self publish and agents and people taking cuts and demanding cuts. Unless you are a really cool publisher, or know one...

>Gaudi's
>Gaudy

Trust me, that was a recurring joke in Barcelona.

maybe

I'd rather fuck a a stickfigure made out of corrugated barbwire than meet someone from Veeky Forums IRL, much less work with him.

who said anything about meeting IRL? And does this meet you would not want to meet yourself?

brb