Tfw so depressed I can't enjoy food anymore

>tfw so depressed I can't enjoy food anymore

What are some foods that will make me feel alive again?

Food won't fix your problems.

lo mein and dumplings

>can improve your mood

Oh man, I'm headed back to Alaska for the summer and the blueberries are fantastic. I can't wait till July/August when you can just sit on a sunny hillside and stuff your face with giant blue berries.

We're not looking for it to fix our problems. I'm not OP but I have the same miserable feeling. Nothing tastes good.

Are there actually any foods that could improve your mood?

>may
>can
>some say
>sources close to
>someone familiar with his thinking says
>perhaps
>might
>maybe

And nothing else will taste good until you address your depression.

Eating fresh foods and home cooked meals can improve your mood because it means you're not a lazy sack of crap wallowing in self loathing while you stuff your face with ramen and taco bell.

some good ol deenz

Green apples

I've had this same thing for over a year.
I used to be a cook also, and worked in some of the best restaurants in America.
Now I'm depressed living in my parents basement

how you thought this reply made any sense speaks to your limited cognitive ability

Y-you too!

It makes sense to me. Nothing tasting good leads to reduced appetite which leads to malnourishment. If you're not eating well and sleeping well, it is very difficult to pull out of depression.

Depression doesn't exist you just suck

I've found doing keto has improved my mood and energy. Been struggling with severe depression for a few years, and maximum dosage zoloft+wellbutrin did nothing for me.

I suggest pescatarian. You should probably try replacing certain meats in your diet with fish, and add a bit more fruits. Mangos and blueberries are pretty good. Coconut oil in moderation can improve your mood and energy, or just flat out coconuts and coconut water. Avocados might help a bit. Nuts in moderation could help.

lol, it's just bunch of weasel words.

Wine makes me feel alive.

good quality fruit
t. eating a red prince apple

unironically best post in ck

>in ck
in calvin klein?

Mah noglet!

gyros

Thx for the phone wallpaper

What you want OP, is a nice big warm bowl of RAMEN.

Not cheap-ass top ramen. Not the ramen from your local sushi place.

Go on yelp, and find the BEST Japanese restaurant in your town. Could be an full-on Japanese place, or an actual Japanese Ramen restaraunt that specializes in Ramen.

Eat that bowl of high-quality authentic Ramen, and you'll be feeling warm and comfy and alive again.

Human blood freshly coarsing through the veins of a prime specimen, sprinkling out of the wound.

But it will alleviate them for a while

>downloading a generic dumblr thot pape
kys yourself

Drugs and alcohol.

A bullet, served hot.

imagine being so angry over another man's phone wallpaper that you wish him to neck himself, just imagine it folks

beer

these

When life gets me down I sit on the couch with a big bucket of hummus and eat it with a spoon.

don't do that

bad idea.

Imagine being this much of a fag, lmao

Why not? Hummus is healthy

>fag

you have to be 18 to post here sweetie-kins, we're adults here and we don't name call

Yes we do faggot, go back to >>>/dumblr/

fpbp

exercise, eat healthy, be social, do things that are out of your comfort zone. that'll make you feel alive again, OP

Cheese, potato, and bacon corn chowder

>website clubhouse wars

stuff with vitamin B