What's UP MY SECOND FAVOURITE BOARD! I JUst wrote a song I want you to tell me what, I want to know what you think...

what's UP MY SECOND FAVOURITE BOARD! I JUst wrote a song I want you to tell me what, I want to know what you think, you tell me (imagine it as some sort of doo-wop via surf rock, as sung by someone who has to take a pee)

It's- ah, called "Sand-Trampled Woman"; it goes like:

sand-trampled woman
I love you so
You are the one for me to be mine
sand-trampled woman you're fine
you're mine for me you're the one to find
you make me forget who I am
what time is it whose dog is that
it's one in the morning please don't ye-eeell
sand-trampled woman oh you
look so mangled and gross and bloated
what's that thing on your neck what does it do
you look like something out of an early 80s
Nurse With Wound album cover, o-oh
You give me the willies, but that's why I love you
have my children
just please don't eat them

that's it hope you've enjoyed it!!!

This is lyrics, not music, DUM DUM

just because it's in a written format doesn't mean that it's literature.

are we getting raided by THomas fucking Pynchon

But it is
NO I'm not

It has elements of literature but it's not inherently literature; it's meant for a song, not to stand on it's own like a poem.

Joyce would love it

It IS a poem, I'm just making music for it somewhere between later and never, until I do it's jsut poetreay

11/10 please write more

fuck you i like it/10 with rice

Intriguing. Who would you say are your main influences? also check these dubs

Following this logic, Shakespeare's plays or Jonson's masques aren't able to stand on their own as literature.

oh cool dude! you listen to nurse with wound? man that's a great band! Not many people know about them now! that's sick that you know that band and referenced them! keep it up dude! anyways add me on rym

wow talk about butthurt

Shakespeare's plays or Jonson's masques weren't written to be ironically bad to as doo-wop sung by someone who has to take a pee!!!

Which is why they're shit

if Robert (((Dylan))) can win a nobel prize in literature, then OP can be poetry with all the literary merits poetry garners.

>counterhipstering so as to dissimulate his elitist hipsterism
>implying NWW is obscure, even
well meem'd, friend!

affected

What, is Veeky Forums now making fucking rules about how good some verse has to be as doo-wop to decide if it's literature? Are wE FUCKING LOOKING at authorial intent?

>authorial intent?
that's a spook

>doo wop via surf rock
wwhhhhaaat that's off the walls man that's cool you got ur own thing going, fucking 50's were tite man

>sand trampled woman
i get sand, i get trampled, but SAND-TRAMPLED??? thats crazy man what does that even mean

>whose dog is that
whaaaat?? a dog? where did the dog come from hahahaha

> early 80s Nurse With Wound album cover
oh SHIT dude Nurse with Wound were fucking SICK, the 80's were sick af, ever heard of cosey fanni tutti?

>just please don't eat them
whaaat EAT the KIDS what is she just going to pop them in the oven or what hahahahah holy shit

man this shit is fucking tite af man you got bandcamp or what?

hhahah dude brb gotta take a dump

We get it, faggot, you've no imagination, sense of humour or awareness of literary movements and devises of the past 130 years. No need to throw a tantrum.

yea man dropping the kids off at the pool

>i get sand, i get trampled, but SAND-TRAMPLED??? thats crazy man what does that even mean
theres a fucking picture attached man

>being this bitter
I will pray for you, user

so this is the state of Veeky Forums huh
brainlet autism and /pol/nigger delusions

And butthurt fags like u xD

>brainlet autism
I bet you think Lewis Carroll is "le autismo xdd"

nah im just messing with you. your song does actually suck though

>trips of truth
The world of literature will never recover from that, and the Nobel will never regain any credibility.

carroll's autism is thought provoking, brainlet autism is just that, autism and senseless bickering

that's why I specified "brainlet autism" as a negative side of the board rather than just autism like DFC's or Tao Lin's

most autistic thing i've ever read

pretty sure you're a butthurt /b/tard

second most autistic thing i've ever read

successful thread

>thought provoking
Yeah, it provokes the thought "this is garbage"