Dinner has been pasta with tomato sauce for the last 3 days

>Dinner has been pasta with tomato sauce for the last 3 days
What's it like not being poor?

Today I grilled a steak for myself and bone-in chicken breast for my wife and son, along with peppers and onions also on the grill, some sweet potato roasted in the oven, and a garden salad.

You should have got a stem degree...

But if everybody had a STEM degree you would be poor yourself, because you'd have to compete with so many people who not only have your degree but aren't mentally incapacitated enough to be wasting time here. Be grateful.

It's whatever, I'm a college dropout but not poor.

not wealthy really but I don't worry that I will have no money

Steak and eggs... again. Im far from wealthy.
Youre eating the same thing for days in a row because you lack creativity not money.

i have a stem degree, it dont mean shit

He really meant the T and E part, nerd.

But this is where I come to be racist.
Never thought of that, but ya I guess so. I’m an E.

>having dinner
what is it like being rich?

truth

>make six figure salary
>keep eating the same boring shit you had in college

Who's rich but eats poor?

find yourself a wife user

Their all gold digging whores looking to steal my money. Fuck that.

yup and all men are rapists who are only looking for meat bags to fuck.

>implying women know how to cook in this day and age

That ship sailed a loooong fucking time ago my man.

>pasta with tomato sauce for the last 8 days
I put parmazean on top

i don't know what kind of women you are seeing my dude but i have plenty of girl friends and they are at least average cooks.

What is a mail order bride?

a practice which has been outlawed in the Asian countries that used to do it a long time ago.

Being an average cook in a time where most people are shitty cooks still means theyre shit at cooking..

People in general cant cook, its not just women

do you happen to be a statistician or a Data Scientist™ by any chance?
and the bench mark was my mum's cooking (true that everything i tasted paled in comparison) which i miss very much since i am currently living alone abroad.
and speaking of shit cooking, when i was a kid, i had this friend who always invited me to his house. his mother doesn't know how to cook, at all, i never enjoyed any meal they gave me. trust me user, i know a shit cook when i see one.

No, it just is what it is. People in general are career driven and that means theres nobody at home to hold shit down.

I happen to cook for a living so im the exception but still.. it doesnt matter since im working 70 hrs aweek

>70 hours week work
what kind of hell hole are you living in where this kind of rubbish is allowed?

people are lazy, I work full time and have more then enough time to cook. I even home cook all my lunches on the weekend.

I work 60-70 hrs a week because im on salary and i truly believe in and enjoy what im doing

>and i truly believe in and enjoy what im doing
that is very beautiful actually. for this sole reason i refuse to work in a job that i don't enjoy. hence why i have been unemployed for a while now.

It seems pointless to me to do anything that i dont want to do for an excessive amount of time (e.g., working fulltime doing bullshit).

Ill take my 60-70 with my pride and spirit still in tact thanks

Most people like this are not actually working 70 hours a week. They have salaried positions. They start their 'work clock' when they wake up at 7am because they check their email. Then they make a phone call while commuting to work. They dont have to clock out for lunch so that hour is included in their "work day". Often there is a meeting at the end of the day putting them on the highway home around 6. They send and receive emails during this drive so they are "thinking about work" even tough they are miles from it. Home by 6:30 dinner at 7pm. One last email and its off to get timmy from karate class. So in their minds they have worked a 12hr day when in fact it was only 9. Sometimes there is a report due and they have failed to do it in the time allowed at work so they spend 4 hours sunday night getting ready for monday morning. But... this is work they could have done during the week if they managed their time. Teachers are the worst for this sort of "oh we take so much work home with us" because to them "work" is grading math tests while watching netflix with a bottle of wine.

There are some people who genuinely work their asses off. Poor people trying to feed their families...young executives trying to make a name for themselves... often lawyers and some doctors. Whatever... It does happen. But its not common and its not the kind of people on 4chin.

> and i truly believe in and enjoy what im doing

Stockholm Syndrome Wageslave Edition

I work as a sous chef at what is objectively a top 3 restaurant in my non flyover west coast metropolis.

Shut the fuck up lol, i am literally in the restaurant 60-70 hrs a week

I ate a marinated bean salad with roasted squash, kale/sweet potato curry, and an oxtail stew for the past 3 days and I'm spending 80€/month on food.
Take some effort to cook and shop for cheap produce and you don't have to eat the same shit everyday cause you're poor.

Nobody makes me do it, though. It gets my dick hard every single day

That's completely and absolutely wrong but it's good copy pasta so I'll save it for later. Have a (You).

This Don’t be a faggot. They aren’t all money grubbing whores. The reason you think they are is probably because you’re ugly and you want a hot chick. Of course a hot chick will only want you for your money. You have to find one who’s as attractive as you are, or even better, slightly less attractive. Find one that knows she can never do better than you and life will be good.

You just admitted to eating steak and eggs multiple times and yes, steak and eggs with asparagus is indeed a lot more expensive than pasta with tomato sauce you judgemental cunt.

Not him but I won’t waste money on shitty steak. I would rather chicken thighs or a pork roast. I wish we had less Chinese people here, the price of ox tail is ridiculous because of how popular it is with them. Hell, even a couple pigs ears cost over $6, not that I eat pigs ears...

you must be ugly as fuck

The difference is he's closer to reality than you are, tradcuck.

it's pretty good

i eat steak a lot

>They aren’t all money grubbing whores.

What's with Veeky Forums and being so bluepilled?

You can't conclude this just because the only woman you've ever spoken to is constantly telling you to get a job. Your mother's just looking out for your best interests.

>those OKCupid results
Aside from casual sex I am so fucked.

>OKCupid
trashy site for trashy people. expected no less. i want /r9k/ out of my Veeky Forums

>i have to work as much as possible because im broke
I addressed your kind... you are what we call poor.

That sounds poor as fuck.

get different sauces and shapes of pasta

>When you live with your dad and he makes bomb ass food all the time and doesn't mind you leeching off him because he's divorced and you're most of the human contact he has

do him a favor, find him a wife

Better yet, become his wife. Do the Mrs. Doubtfire thing. He doesn't have to know.

Any good suggestions for an easy recipe? >I might just order takeaway, or go out for dinner instead.

mac and cheese, couldn't get any easier than that

>dinner has been raclette for 3 days
How does it feel not having a sh*t load of cheese you need to finish in your fridge?

>that pic
You make me sad, user

This thread is a disaster

I eat steak and eggs frequently because i can not because i have to.

My monthly food budget is over $300 but I eat like shit because I live in fucking norway and all I can afford is rice, pasta, ramen etc with some cheap hardy veg like potatoes and turnip

this. I make $55k a year and live alone yet I still eat boxed noodles and cereal for dinner

Money is greatly overrated. Carrot on a stick. Relationships and human contact are infinitely more valuable. This, you will learn in time.

Do you realize that rich fucks here in the US pay top dollar for your fish because they think it's healthier than the local farm raised fish? "Imported from Norway"=+$30. Go buy a fishing pole and a hunting rifle and plant some potatoes you retard.

which could very well be judged as unimaginative.

yeah, go live off the land you dumb cunt, i have no sympathy for you if you don't make a living wage and live in a country where things grow.

Nope. Frequently not always... and I change up the cut of beef and eggs.
The accompaniments change too...asparagus, potatoes, pepper relish, compotes, compound butters, hollandaise, reductions... Plenty of variety. I guess poor people do get to be more creative though. There are just soooo many varieties of boxed pasta and with Contadina Tomato Sauce you can always be confident in the sodium level.

There are other things you can do than pasta + premade tomato sauce with the same money.

'i just ate a variant of steak and eggs for the x time in a row. clearly you are too unimaginative to eat different foods'

I worked on a salmon farm on the west coast of norway for 5 years actually, and did eat shitloads of salmon, then I moved to an inner city to be with my girlfriend.

Had a ribeye with mashed potatoes yesterday and a salad, and am going to use another cut I have to make steak nachos for my wife and I tonight. Don't budget like a retard and you can eat well, if you are as poor as you say go get snap since even 50$ a month helps out a lot if you aren't retarded.

Today I spent ~$70 on groceries today because my fridge was empty. This should last though Friday/Saturday. I made lamb/beef meatballs and pasta sauce and ziti, I'll have that for dinner for the week and I made "hamburgers" with some of the meat that I'll bring to work with pita and hummus and spinach. I'll try to make a sandwich or something. I also got some granola and coconut milk for breakfast and I have loads of oranges apples and avocados my cousin gave me because she had extra so I'll have that for breakfast or a snack. Also my work has tons of snacks so I'm good. I also needed to get more coffee which added $11 to my total which is not a frequent expense because I get unlimited coffee at work so I only use it on the weekends. I even got a bottle of Chianti + a 22 oz of a breakfast stout. I think I shop and eat pretty well for a single guy.

>in a row
Reading comprehension is not your thing
I get it... no shame.
Slow down and sound out the big words.
I'll wait.

you cannot hold yourself up as an example of creativity and resourcefulness in food while bragging about eating steak and eggs frequently.

Fat faggot, no women pay attention to.

Again with comprehension.
Your assignment tonight is to go home and reread this thread in it's entirety.
There will be a test in the morning.
Now run along.

your very first post in this thread involved steak and eggs. you explained that you are 'far from wealthy'. you then urged OP to be creative in order to come up with a variety of meals. this is stupid, because a person who is poor cannot eat steak and eggs for a single meal, let alone multiple, and multiple meals of steak and eggs does not reflect creativity.

Shh-shh hush now.
In the morning.