I want to make some amazing hummus, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make mine better?

I want to make some amazing hummus, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make mine better?

How do you make yours?

puree while hot
fuck taking the skins off
if roasting the garlic add at least some raw

add fried lamb and pine nuts to top

>how do you do yours?
I omit tahini and olive oil.
Use a small amount of sesame oil.
Otherwise its pretty standard but fucking delicious.

>he omits the tahini

Tbsp harissa

>i dont really know what tahini is only that is supposed to be in hummus. But since ive never actually made hummus i dont see the relationship between hummus and sesame oil.

kek

i've made hummus before and without tahini it tastes like shit. the ground sesame seeds make it thicker and have a stronger sesame taste

>stronger sesame taste than sesame oil
Then you have never used sesame oil because you are obviously talking out of your ass.

sesame oil has very little taste. you mean toasted sesame oil. and it's not a sub for tahini

i've used sesame seed oil before ffs stop assuming random shit just because i disagree with you

I am not wrong in assuming you are both retarded.

>fuck taking the skins off
If you cover the chickpeas with a towel and roll it around, the skins will come right off.

>Want to eat hummus
>Can't get it here
>Hear it's easy to make
>Can't get chick peas anywhere
>Local appliance stores don't sell blenders
>tfw I can more easily buy dried squid, canned horse meat and other weird shit instead of fucking chick peas.

You know they are also called Garbanzo beans right?

Order some online. They're dirt cheap.

Try adding beetroot. It's actually quite delicious.

You're beautiful.

shut up faggot

How much would one add in proportion?

If you can't get chickpeas try bropeas

Whats the difference between chickpeas and garbanzo beans?

Ive never had a garbanzo bean on my face before.

*kisses you*

Try adding 1 first. Taste it, if it's to your liking don't bother adding more. Remember you can always add but you can't take away so start with less and see what works for your recipe. And make sure you cook the beet first.

I make the most basic ass hummus.
Can of chick peas, some of the water in the can, 2 tbsp tahini, 2tbsp cumin (maybe a little less), lemon juice from 1-2 lemons, 2 garlic cloves and a little bit of olive oil. Some paprika if I feel like it, tried turmeric before but it tastes meh. Throw everything into blender and done. Has anyone tried adding nuts or seeds?

>adding nuts or seeds?
wouldn't it be redundant because of sesame already there?