Why would you actually eat a mud cookie? Won't it give you really bad shits and parasites?

Why would you actually eat a mud cookie? Won't it give you really bad shits and parasites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xapw9ly3OI8
youtube.com/watch?v=u7_kGgPnzog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're starving, having something in your stomach offers some kind of relief.
They don't eat it for pleasure. They eat it because they're subhumans that can't into farming.

Be literally dirt poor, uneducated, starving, sick, hopeless and exposed to all of humanity's worst on a daily basis then come back and tell me what you wouldn't eat

B-but muh carcinogenic roundup drenched GMO corn and soybeans has solved world hunger dontcha' know! People would be eating mud cakes otherwi...oh.

You're not wrong but I wonder what kind of answer you reach when asking yourself why you're in such a state.

>being this liberal
They've been given seeds and told how to use them, but they end up eating them and going hungry instead. Look it up.

In a country with no infrastructure or meaningful industry they don't have a lot of choice except for emigrating to a better country. Yes, at some point some people fucked it up for everyone else but what's a 12 year old Haitian born into squalor going to do about it? Jobs don't even exist for him to apply for unless he leaves the island.

>bl*cks without wh*tes

>implying it hasn't
say what you want to about the long term effects but it's the reason fewer people than ever are starving to death, despite what they tell you at your hippie co-op. you don't want black people to die do you user? :^)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)

No no no user, I mean why not start looking into agriculture while eating mud pies. Even a 12 year old Haitian born into squalor has access to dirt and seeds of native food crops. You can only be in that kind of situation for so long before you seek to improve your living conditions. We don't see Australians living in dirt huts eating mud and they weren't exactly professional colonists either.

>Haiti
Niggers raped then murdered every white person on the most prosperous island in the Caribbean and promptly turned it into a shithole. What a fucking surprise.
Let them rot.

Havent they like, hacked down every piece of vegetation on the island for fuel?

Blacks don't farm unless they're living on a plantation in the 1800s.

Which again turns to the original question of "why?". It's not hard to think about the future or see the potential in planting a seed instead of eating it.

For some reason or another, blacks are not very good at long term planning

Laziness? Lack of patience?

I wouldn't not eat a bullet

yeah, totally not a shithole country.

You say that now.

dont call them subhuman, they are tragically uneducated because their government sucks
they cant even find themselves a hunter and gatherer society because they are all gone

dude, thats like asking a smoker why he smokes.

>government sucks
Gee, I wonder what color their government employees are
>can't even find themselves a hunger and gatherer society because they are all gone
>Gee, I wonder how it happened that all of their livestock and arable land is gone or infertile

pic related is literally centuries ahead of an entire nation.

Getting to that level takes research and doing work. :^)

whoops, I made some typos in that post. My bad.

>glyphosate-resistant corn/soy/cotton/what and Bt-transgenic corn/soy are the reason fewer people than ever are starving to death.

I'm pretty sure war and climate are behind crop failure, not weeds and Lepidopteran grazers (which definitely impact productivity but not to the extent you think).

primitive technology is so fucking based and really puts thing into perspective.

btw I remember when he didn't even have 50k subs.

Maybe they shouldn't have overthrown their French masters. Give it a century and they would have become free people with competent leaders.

wow look at this cool dude
HE REMEMBERS

t. jelly xuz he didn't follow him from the beginning.

I remember when he had 0 subs and I didn't even sub him bc I wanted to keep the magic

I'd try it

lol wow jealous much

>pic related is literally centuries ahead of an entire nation.

pic related is a smart educated man
your average neckbeard cannot survive in the wild like that man

same guy

but did he do that shit in Africa?
Also subsaharan Africa is the hottest driest place on Earth and they have corruption and warlords and shit
it's not that simple

africa also has very fertile soil and 2 harvest seasons yet they are starving

who is "they"
Africa's a freaking continent retard, at least be precise on which countries are third worldly

Dude, he had an amerifat red state education. He would put africa in england on a blank world map

most black africans left to themselves

Europe's doing enough to put africa in england, unfuck yourself.

>most
Man shut up
You probably don't know shit about any other country outside the U.S.
>inb4 witty remark with no actual source or rebuttal

"man shut up"
epic arguement
i win
northern european btw

I hope she washed her hands first.

pic related actually had the resources to research all the techniques he uses.
rural africans barely have basic education. most of them cant even spell their own name. it takes a good combination of racism and dead braincells to assume they are shit farmers because of inferior intellect. if intellect had anything to do with farming skills iowa would be a fucking desert

not

>Give these animals cooking pots and oil to cook actual food when they grow food from the seeds.
>Eat the seeds and swing the pots in the air to catch bugs and eat the bugs too.

Africa in places is a dry arid shithole

the whole of Africa today is a resource rich paradise

There isnt one place that is thriving in Africa in any measurement of success despite its environmental abundance or lack thereof.

the only deciding factor in humanities success in all of Africa is the evolutionary development of its peoples

>One entrepreneurial nigger learns that the magic rocks make plants that make food.
>Starts to do this.
>Either gets a tire stuck around him and lit on fire for witchcraft, or his "farm" gets razed by a warlord.
>Usually it's both at the same time.

which is white people's fault because...

>Try to educate them.
"OMG COLONIZATION!"
>Leave them to learn to far.
>Warlords destroy farms and kill the people who actually try.
Sometimes we just have to admit that some places are not worth saving.

White people owned slaves once.

hey guys remember when Rhodesia was considered the breadbasket of Africa? Wonder what happened to it...

You want some vinaigrette? For that WORD SALAD!
GOT EM LOLOLOLOL

blacks didnt like evolving

the adults are ignorant and sadly a lost causes, well the ones that did not grow up with any means for an education
I wonder what would happen if the government took all the children by force and put them under an education in one big town orphanage, with westernized education and standards and focused on agriculture and free market economics. And these town orphanages could just be part of subdivisions of a bigger institution for Haiti's future.
It would be a 10 year program, where all money made from whatever goods they trade to other countries are focused primarily on these programs. Children are valued because of the raw potential they have to learn. They learn and intake information the best when they are young.

Is this a stupid idea?

I hope the chinks succeed in colonising Africa and fix it.

SJW's would scream "SLAVERY!" and "COLONIZATION!" but it would fucking work.
Have to kill off the adults and release the educated back into empty villages.

chinks just give a shit about raping the continent for its resources, they don't give a fuck about the niggers

...Good?

Read about the forced schools in canada for the natives or australia for the abbos. They tried exactly what you suggested and they are now considered to be hate crimes on par with genocide.

>"You are trying to force them to be SMART?!"
>"THAT'S INHUMAN!!"

Exactly, that's unironically how you fix Africa.

He's literally right.

It's sad how the PC police really want the dumb colored people to stay dumb.

Damn. Maybe forcing am education isn't the way, but educating youth is the key.
It's better that the children of these indigenous parents learn how to function in a modern world, or at least enough to make their own micro communities overlooked by the government. Then again, as a previous user said, the families that do try to adapt to agriculture are either too ignorant or end up getting pillaged by warlords.
Too many damn problems.

They're jam packed with minerals.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xapw9ly3OI8
youtube.com/watch?v=u7_kGgPnzog

Canada failed in that the children did not have a family figure to help them cope. The nuns were strict bitches. They should have found an already Americanized natives to play family roles like big brother or big sister mother or father, to fill in the emotional gap that children need to thrive.
What if they had the right idea but the plan was executed wrongly?
If these third world countries manga to create a relationship where the state or country representatives run these orphanages as a family, we might get better results.

This will border on the line on what is a government job and what is a family. What happens when these clash? Can a government simulate the familiar love and nurture of a family?

Westernized* I meant

Is there a real reason they can't farm shit? Quail, chickens, various plants should be simple enough. Can't they go out and forage seeds from edible plants and grow them?

>Grow shit.
>warlords.
>Raise livestock.
>warlords.
>educate your own kids.
>warlords now have kids who are smarter.

>can't tell if trolling or has never actually dealt with niggers IRL

most uneducated people dont know that to grow things you also need nitrate
there are legumes which have nitrogen fixing bacteria that somehow give nitrogen tot he soil they were planted in, like beans for example
Even if you take that out of the equation, you would have to learn to rotate crops so you let part of the crop restore its nutrients to be able to grow food for the next year or season

Gee, thanks Environmental Biology and European History I learned in High School

they just dont want to
they are what happens when the majority of a race prefers the instant dopamine rush of eating 200 seeds instead of planting them
>muh warlords
not helping your case

Obviously we just need more white guilt and money funneled at these people.

Aboriginals burned most of it down while flushing out prey.

I thought it was so the roads could get warmer to lay on.

I watched a YouTube video on these people and apparently the Americans came in and took all their pigs because some disease risked spreading to American pigs (if I remember correctly.) The Americans gave them some other breed of pig as compensation but they kept dying in the changed environment.

So now they eat mud which they believe contains necessary minerals to keep them alive. Making the cookies is also the only income some of the women have.

>I watched a video on Youtube.
>It shit on Americans who owned african slaves so it has to be true.

thats not what his post said at all though you fucking nigger

can a nigger?

Literally all of them

>pic very related

What are the grey areas!?

Why?
Literally nothing else available.

>africa is hot
I don't see how running a furnace blower would be impacted by high heat, but ok
>corruption
hmmmm, who is running their government?
>warlords
hmmmm, are the warlords white europeans?
>not that simple
primitive technology guy built that entire furnace in less than a day

>North Korea.
>Not in "Most Developed"

western sahara (unclaimed desert)
Suriname (former dutch outpost, technically part of Netherlands)
French Guiana (former french outpost, technically part of France)

that's what your information was sourced from, double-nigger

>united arab emerates

define """"advanced""""

Hahahahaha the chinks have literally zero interest in improving Africa, all the new railways they're setting up (because the local fauna ripped them up to burn them for fuel) are protected by electrified fences. They are there for the gold, platinum, titanium, etc.

The Brits were the ones who tried to "fix" Africa, little understanding that they is nothing to fix. The fauna doesn't want to change.

>finland
>in transition
fug:DDDDD

>he chinks have literally zero interest in improving Africa

Can you really blame them?

UAE
>population
9.3 million people
>GDP
$349 billion
>GDP per capita
$37,000 annually

North Carolina
>population
9.5 million
>GDP
$399.4 billion
>GDP per capita
$42,000 annually

The wealthiest nation on that entire continent is being beaten by the state that has been consistently ranked #25 in general living conditions in the nation?

so the UAE is just under an average-scoring US state in terms of GDP per capita, and that qualifies it as third world?

>The wealthiest nation on that entire continent
Saudi Arabia is the wealthiest nation on that continent.

Oh boy you must feel pretty dumb now, eh.

>consistently ranked #25 in general living conditions
that's what they want you to think.

No, after having interacted with them, I cannot.

Oh, wow, thank you for that valuable contribution. That totally changes the point I was making.