These faggots intentionally ignore you when you want more fries

These faggots intentionally ignore you when you want more fries.

Why is this?

why do you want more fries?

Because they serve like 10 fries.

What, 10 fries ain't enough?

When I am paying nearly 20 dollars for burger and fries, I want my moneys worth

Probably because you shorted them on their tip the last 20 times you were there.

>20 burgers for burg and fry
Better be some damn good burgs

They get their 15 percent.

>Because they serve like 10 fries.
It's instructed in the handbook this way.
They bring you 10-12 french fries on the initial order, and then they bring you another 6 french fries every time you ask for more.

It's all about maximizing profit.

Right. However my server does not come near my table again. Or he simply ignores me

>He doesn't stand up and start flailing his arms around to get his server's attention

>Right. However my server does not come near my table again. Or he simply ignores me

I find I have the same problem when I'm trying to pay my bill, which is strange since they SHOULD want to get you out of there and free up the table asap.

I've discovered a lot of restaurants have the little touch screen tablets at tables, which actually have a "call waiter" function on them.

Good servers check up on you. A customer should never have to resort to this.

Nice trips though.

these are the things I'm talking about.

You can also use these little things to pay your bill and leave.

So now you can not tip, and dont even have to look your server in the face to do it :)

Oh yeah I know. Red Robin has them. It worked when I first wanted a refill on my beverage, but not the second time I pushed for the waiter.

If you continue having a problem with this, just go home and call the store manager, or the district or corporate office, and say you had a bad experience. You should get a couple free meal vouchers in the mail to try and make it up to you.

-t. somebody who's mother was a huge jew bitch and would complain to get shit comped all the time.

again
I've literally seen my mother throw ice cubes in her soup and then complain that her soup was ice cold

On those same machines you can write a comment about their service. I definitely told them my displeasurement. Wonder if it even gets seen by managment.

So yeah I will just call the store manager or corporate.

Ok cool. If the manager tries to get smart and goes
>WELL WHY DIDNT YOU COMPLAIN WHEN YOU WERE IN HERE
Just say something like
"oh well I didn't want anybody to mess with my food in retaliation"

>mother was a huge jew bitch
They're based, basically like asian mom's who demand perfection and will bitch to holy hell if they don't get satisfaction.

And you have your answer.

Here in WA they get their full 11 dollars an hour plus tip. 15 percent is plenty.

Jews deserve the oven.