He's never ever taken an hour and enjoyed the delicious flavor of a costco lunch

>he's never ever taken an hour and enjoyed the delicious flavor of a costco lunch
>he's never taken the perfect bit of a chicken bake and the followed it up with a refreshing canned water
>he's never brought a BBQ beef sandwich back from costco and snuck it on to his crushes desk to put her in a good mood

Gentlemen Costco dining is tremendous. Have you had the chance to embrace the value?

Yeah, great atmosphere too.

Dude is living his best fucking life

>canned water

what??? Are you referring to lacroix or do they literally sell plain water in cans there?

that bbq beef sandwich looks like a big slopola of shitola know what i mean?

Literally canned water.

>Literally canned water.
do you live in flint michigan

I don't go to Costco very often, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone order anything other than hot dogs and pizza.

I've gotten chili before. I've had better from a can, but it was nice on the hot dog.

Why are there so many asians in wholesale clubs?

I mean, besides the usual reason of avoiding niggers at walmart

anybody else feel sketchy about that corkscrew shaped onion dispenser?

I just dont trust em man

People with large families who all live together tend towards bulk shopping. It's not exactly rocket science.

WYPIPO: THE MENU

>People with large families who all live together
ohhhhh i guess that explains the mexicans too. thanks

For me, it's the Italian sausage with fresh onions and peppers, grilled to perfection.

I used to eat at K-Mart in high school. The Blue Light Special.

>really enjoy the costco pizza
>move to a place where the costco is so small they only have the the equipment for chicken bakes and hotdogs
>no more tasty costco pizza

their take and bake is nothing like the food court pizza.

My costco removed the very berry sundae from their menu.

They sold cheeseburgers at my local Costco recently, they were like Shake Shack ripoffs

I don't usually post /pol/ type racial stereotyping type shit, but yeah, it's literally true. Plus they can bring all the kids and make a meal out of free samples of $1.50 hot dogs and all you can drink sugar water.

ive had a mango smoothie, a churro and a big pretzel from there before. dont rly wanna sit down to eat in there desu

*free samples and $1.50 hot dogs

>mfw I've been going to costco for lunch for years and am just now finding out they have BBQ beef sandwich on the menu

>Bbq brisket secret admirer

Is this a real thing?

Oh my God that shit is so bomb