It's been nearly a year that I've gone full vegan. Almost everything has been great except for one thing...

It's been nearly a year that I've gone full vegan. Almost everything has been great except for one thing. I was basically promised hot vegan chicks waiting to jump my bones. So far no vegan chicks have come to jump my bones. Am I doing something wrong?

>hot
>vegan
Choose... But choose wisely.

Who told you this? The hot vegan chicks are all crazies with eating disorders (like many "hot" chicks). The rest of them all eat junk food like oreos. Why would eating certain foods attract women anyway? Bait.

Not sure if troll but vegans are like 90% women and generally look for vegan makes if possible. This should have given me a huge edge.

You just suck dude.

Ok, so not bait? Yeah, i don't think it works like that, dude. Women are gonna say they want XYZ, then still go for attractive rich guy in hopes of changing his eating habits. Normal people in general in the dating world aren't going to be broadcasting their eating habits to find partners. That's just kind of weird.

Eat what you want to, try to be the best you can be. That's really all there is.

>then still go for attractive rich guy in hopes of changing his eating habits

And then, when they fail, they revert to omni. The vegan attrition rate is through the ceiling; they hate their lifestyle and will change it as soon as a reason presents itself.

Projecting this hard lmao

It's funny, because oreos are not vegan. There's milk somewhere in the production process. Also, if you're not dunking your oreos in milk, you're eating them wrong.

Oreos alone are actually vegan. I know, it's kind of fucking weird.

I hate vegan spam.

I hate omnivore spam. It's all this board is.

>I hate normal people

Go to an animal rights rally or do charity for something similar. I've never seen a fat vegan at these places. It's like 98% gorgeous women, a lot of which are veg*n. I've gotten more pussy being vegan for 6 months than in my whole adult age.

You're supposed to find a vegan chick first an then you become vegan.

Why not just lie and say you're vegan?

Because they'll smell your disgusting body odor. Vegans literally smell better. Google it.

We do smell very good.

>being low test
huh.

It explains so much in my life. I already have an allergy to bread. How do you not get tired of veggie? There's only so many

I'm sure you can shower and apply cologne for one night with a vegan chick no problem.

i dont think spam is vegan