How would the culinary world react if both Salt and Pepper sudden disappear from the world for a month...

How would the culinary world react if both Salt and Pepper sudden disappear from the world for a month? How would this effect the food you eat?

pepper, whatever, I could easily substitute something else, like chiltepins etc when I want a little spice. No salt would suck though.

mums salt n pepper steaks got even worse....

i dont really use either, its fine

msg

I've got enough in my shakers to last more than a month. I'll survive.

For a month not a big deal. I don't use either when cooking curry for example.

Permanently would be a different story.

Those are gone, too

You may not "use" salt by adding it to your food but if you are eating anything made by anyone else you are getting plenty of salt.

i dont eat food i didnt cook myself unless its the one time i visit my mother a month and i have to choke down her disgusting """"""""food""""""""

I have a 4lb himilayan rock lamp. Im good.

if it "disappeared from the world" it would disappear from your house as well.

I think I could live without pepper, but I'd die without salt.

>Iron Chef Microwave
Ah look as this guy

I live on the moon.
Check fucking m8.

Have you seen my rock man? Its out of this world.

How does this impact massive salt formations under the ground? Sinkholes? And does ocean life die out? Like a toddler with a monkey's paw you[ve doomed us

Those will become inedible for men until the month expire

>entire worlds saltwater fish supply dies immediately

thanks fucko

there would be mass extinctions. salt is vitally necessary for life.

Could take a supplement

Women used to be salty once a month. But since Hillary lost they've been salty all the time.

That's what happens when you vote with your heart instead of your head.

then we would all just be dead
wa la

>suplement
>so a salt supplement. Like the salt on my dining room table. Ok

Salt is convenient but can easily be replaced by msg and soy sauce. Pepper is more difficult though

I already get upset when restaurants only have bland pre-ground pepper packets, or even worse loose pepper in a shaker, loss of all pepper would be devastating

My main meat is seafood, so when it all went extinct I guess I'd have to start eating more chicken. That's the only thing that would really change.

I really hope this was meant to be a joke, because I'm laughing hard.

You need salt for your nervous system to work, so I guess that's an extinction event.

Its only for a month. Hold your breath.

Cook some seawater until only salt is left, dumbass!

Exactly! And if you wanted pepper you could just go out and pick some peppercorns. This isn't that complicated.

>Salt disappears completely for a month

Forget the culinary world, you'll be lucky to survive with no salt for a week let alone a month.