I went to an Indian place yesterday

I went to an Indian place yesterday.

The curry tasted fine, but it was very soupy and very oily.

Is that a specific style, or just poorly done curry? I'm used to it being much a much thicker consistency.

There are many types of curry, including dry curry.

>all those curries
>so little rice

Why do they always do this?

I understand that, but for example this chicken spinach curry was much soupier than chicken spinach curry I've had in other places.

Actually, I asked for a small serving of rice. They obliged, and then gave me a small naan to go with it. Nice staff at this place.

This was also way too much fucking food. I can't handle huge sets like this anymore.

It could be the way the curry is or it could be the kitchen being lazy fucks and serving up generic slop to people who don't know better like most indian places do. I went to an upscale Indian wedding once where they flew in caterers from India and it utterly fucking ruined all the Indian food I've had since.

it was a shit curry place

shit curry places make an industrial sized batch of 'curry sauce' and dowse everything in it basically to dilute down the amount of the ingredient you asked for so they don't have to pay as much.

also check out the red food colouring on that sad meat

金属皿に白飯とか韓国人かw

Restaurant foods are most often more oily than stuff you would prepare at home

Metal ball to food = Korean

wait, that's short grain rice.

Every indian restautants where I live where closed by the GOV for being a dangerous threat to health (too dirty).

Indians are sub-humans and brings nothing au monde culinaire.

>TLDR; poo-in-loos are disgusting creatures

It just sounds like they're too cheap to bribe health inspectors like the Chinese do.

Clean indian restaurants just don't feel right to me. The dirtier it is the better the food tastes

That boy's going to have a confusing adolescent life

For being a hippie, I'm surprised she removes her pubes.

This is child abuse if a man came on his kids face and said this is where you came from he would go to jail this bitch is fucking disgusting

> if a man came on his kids face

If she were to ejaculate on the kid she'd be in jail too.

children are so innocent and fragile!

>I went to an Indian place yesterday.
>The curry tasted fine, but it was very soupy and very oily.
>Is that a specific style, or just poorly done curry? I'm used to it being much a much thicker consistency.
It's third world cuisine. Western tastes would never cook a 3-5lb roast, and get more than a cup of gravy from the drippings. Indian cuisine makes a couple cubes of meat with 2 cups of "gravy" as curry sauce, and uses bread to sop it up over and over and over as dinner, and calls it normal. It isn't. Now that you realize that, you need to go to Indian restaurants that practice western tastes with a western understanding of abundance not poverty. Order kebabs, tangines, marinated salads, relishes and breads, beans dishes, and just give it up on any restaurant that serves a bowl of sauce like your money is buying hard times. One thing is for sure, it'd damn hard to break the cheapass mindset in third world immigrants, which is why there are always discovered hygiene practices, unsafe food safety, rating issues. If you don't see your dish packed with expensive meat, they're cheap. Run.

If the curry didn't make you cum it wasn't real indian food.

Man, those sanctions really hit ISIS hard

They wanna jew you on the carbs

Disgusting.