Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ud4bnZ26E0Y
instagram.com/p/BboSrw9lEYv/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cooked egg
>cooked beef
why would anyone eat this?

gtfo vegan

What is it with wh*toids and eating raw meat?

>activated beef
>activated egg

Why would anybody not eat this?

I feel that the act of cooking the food activates the food. If it's not cooked it's not activated.

Looks delicious. All that's missing is a side of freshly cooked fries.

Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa
Go

Inside a wall street mind a psycho lurks
Lines of cocaine cut in hell
Obsessive hands gently grab your neck
Compulsively you'll die... I hate people

Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh
Struggling to breathe, go

The sweet asphyxiation and dismemberment
Sex puts me in the mood to make you die
Obsessive hands gently grab your neck
Look into sick eyes... I hate people

Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh
Struggling to breathe

Go - a machine of penalty
Go - the sweet insanity
Go - fade to black tranquility

Go - you're looking through the eyes of a psycho, whoa-oh
An american psycho, whoa-oh
An american psycho, whoa-oh
An american psycho

Psycho

It's delicious

It could probably be argued that killing the animal deactivates.

But in all honesty, why NOT eat beef and eggs whether raw or cooked? Unless for religious or hygene reasons.

Honestly, I'd prefer the raw dish because I have the cooked one at home so often. I wouldn't trust myself to make the raw one without giving myself a new food intollerance.

Just out of health risk reasons mostly.

tastes amazing

>gmo egg
>gmo beef
JUST

whitey makes fun of others for stuff and then they do retarded things like eating raw beef and eggs LMAO

kek everytime

> that "gmo" egg
Holy shit do you gmo conspiritatds even understand what you're talking about or do you guys just start flailing your arms around and scream cause you don't understand genetics.

People of all races do all kinds of retarded things.

t. Monsanto idf

>But in all honesty, why NOT eat beef and eggs whether raw or cooked?
God knows. There are all these vegetarians and vegans out there but none of them ever talk about why. They just do it for some mysterious reason and treat it like a private decision.

ok, *sigh*

lets do this

white people invent space travel, nuclear bombs, agriculture

blacks invent....

*crickets chirping*

You could try not overcooking the GMO egg.

>implying space travel, nuclear bombs and agriculture aren't retarded.

these lyrics are gay as fuck

What is 'gored gored'?

I'll give 'kitfo' the credit for being marinated, but the prior is nothing more then cubed chunks of raw meat.

More 'gored gored'... almost all races and cultures have some sort of traditional raw meat dish.

The better question, now that you know black people do eat raw beef, is... why did the white people decided to shape raw meat in the form of a hedgehog for consumption?

>>raw egg
>>raw beef
>Why would anyone eat this?
Blatant disregard for reality. Lack of education. Lack of understanding of microbiology and lack of food chain of production and delivery timing. Poor frontal lobe development where risk taking and odds calculation is impaired. Living in a hole where you aren't exposed to multiple people of every generation, and every profession, so you can hear about the people who died from their food poisoning, or suffered for 2 years with e.coli in their blood through several hospitalizations (with copay expenses). That random case of listeria, salmonella or staph where the dehydration or pneumonia you got later is what killed you.
People who would roll odds like that? Same people who take drugs and other abuses, or have unsafe sex. They're just a different breed of idiot. No bite of food is worth the risk.

How would you shape it then?

if it was warm but still raw would prefer this one. the mouthfeel paired with the coldness would be gross

Chopping and mixing it right before serving brings it pretty close to room temp usually.

Toxoplasmosis

And pretending to be macho

>And pretending to be macho
Aren't you that guy who keeps posting about downing 40s?

because it tastes delicious when done properly

>Imagine being this scared of food, drugs and sex
Puritanism and fear of pleasure really never left America.

>iron from the yolk reacts with hydrogen sulfide from the whites
>somehow means it's GMO
If anything, the "organic" egg is the GMO considering how unnaturally yellow and white it is.

>and sex
Polygamy is not normal, you cock smoking slut.

Yes it is

That'll be $600, sir

True gourmet!

Why would eating raw food make your body unable to tolerate that food?

I would happily eat this.

Me too.To be fair, you have to have a very sophisticated palate to appreciate haute cuisine.

>throws green shit on top to "give it color"
people will pay upwards to 30 dollars for that shit

i don't eat anything that comes from a dead body thank you ^.^

ive never had beef tartare. what is the appeal?

needs a smear and micro drops.

>graves era misfits
FAG

>Parsley has no flavor.
>Food should lack color contrast.
Stop smoking so much and move out of the trailer park before you criticize.

It's very good, actually.

kek

have you ever had sashimi or sushi?

>European “”””””””””””””””””””cuisine”””””””””””””””””””””

I’d love to make tartar some time; was thinking about salmon

But my family goes ape shit about the Idea of raw meat

its mongolian in origin

its basically ramones lyrics with death added. cartoonish nonsense.

big difference between raw meat and raw fish buddy. for starters, sushi-grade fish is prepared in such a way as to reduce risk of worms & parasites...i'm too pusy to eat raw meat or raw wild boar like that other frenchfag was posting the other day.

youtube.com/watch?v=ud4bnZ26E0Y

>big difference between raw meat and raw fish buddy
not really
> for starters, sushi-grade fish is prepared in such a way as to reduce risk of worms & parasites
it's up to you to show me that getting tartare in a restaurant is more likely to cause infection than sushi. protip: it isn't. food suppliers and restaurants have thought this shit through.

>Ramsey
Do you even tartare?

instagram.com/p/BboSrw9lEYv/?hl=en

that egg has been overboiled and not cool quick enough

CASE CLOSED

That cow is swole as fuck though

Shhh user.

they want to loose weight with a tapeworm

I don't think I could eat this unless I was starving. It's too deeply ingrained into me that uncooked beef and eggs are dangerous.

No I don't like rice.

wh... why are there ants on it

Steak tartare = French cuisine.
Burgers = American cuisine.
One of the above countries is famous for its cuisine while the other is famous for its diabetes and morbid obesity epidemic.
Can you guess which is which?

Belgian Blue Cows aren't genetically modified you fucking dumbass. That's a specially bred bull that's so lean that it contains less fat than a skinless chicken breast.

GMO alarmists need to stop.

sashimi does not involve rice.

certain cuts of raw meat are enjoyable to eat. they are tender, clean tasting and the fat melts in your mouth. tartar combines this with pickles, onions and other sharp elements which cut the richness and provide a fresh flavour. you usually get bread or toasts alongside, and you essentially make yourself an open faced sandwich with a very mild meat component and pickles. sushi is similar because you have vinegary rice along with wasabi and soy sauce - simple seasoning components which balance the richness of the meat.

>mouthfeel
Is this bait?

What third world country with unsafe beef are you from user?

Amerizionstan.

>Why would anyone eat this?

I did on two occasions and I'm still asking myself the question.

Thicc

Sour ants to add texture and flavor, you uncultured swine.

If he makes it wrong then he may get food poisoning and some people get physically sick if they see a food they puke up. I couldn't eat hot dogs for a while after a night of binge drinking and puking and every time I saw one for a while I wanted to hurl.

>raw egg
>raw beef
>that'll be $40 plus tip please sir

baka

how is agriculture retarded

so gross