Mfw I got fired from Subway today for bringing in a bag of raw chicken strips and trying to cook them in the toaster...

>mfw I got fired from Subway today for bringing in a bag of raw chicken strips and trying to cook them in the toaster oven for my lunch

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S10093199
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably considered a minor health risk

Ahaha yeah that's something you shouldn't do, come on OP

>Cooking food
>a minor health risk
????
You sound almost as dumb as my manager.

I shouldn't be able to cook my own lunch? If I'm opening I reserve the right to take a break and eat before our lunch rush. I was still making peoples orders but then I get screamed at for trying to cook my lunch at the same time.

ex-manager*

If they won't even let you rawdog in the toaster id say it wasn't worth it.

I lost the best job I ever had today, the only problem was my manager was a bitch. I don't even get severence because I only worked there for 2 and a half months but it was the best 2 and a half months of my life. I hope I can get another job at subway but I'm afraid I might be blacklsited now which is fucked up.

Dont smoke before your mom gets home, shes going to be super pissed. Tell her you're just suspended for now then in like a week tell her you're still not back on the schedule and have called twice and they don't seem to want you back. Make it sound real sad so she isn't pissed at you.

Start looking for another job and stop sitting in your garage smoking pot and watching lets play videos.

Kekkk

>????
>You sound almost as dumb as my manager.

you're fucking retarded. there are specific standards that are defined by city by-law. you think your manager will risk thousands of dollars of penalties just because you are too cheap to spend $3 on your fucking lunch? go neck yourself you unemployable piece of shit.

are you ACTUALLY retarded or just act before you think about what you're doing?

Why wouldn't you just fucking make yourself a sandwich. You worked at god damn subway...

Get for Jimmie johns bro. My wife and I met at subway. Pretty magical place

You shouldn't bring raw meat from outside into the restaurant to cook on THEIR equipment.
You should have just had some Subway for lunch bro.

Eating subway every day would get old real quick

>I lost the best job I ever had today,
How old are you?

Not really, it's a single meal a day, not like you're eating that for all 3 meals.

Besides, subway has a TON of options, you could eat a different sandwich every single day for a fucking month.

I'm cooking CHICKEN STRIPS you hypochondriac faggot, not fugu puffer fish.
I wanted to see what kind of sauce tastes good with chicken strips and my cunt manager pulled out the strips before they were cooked all the way and got made because I put a customers sandwich in the toaster oven after. Boo fucking hoo the heat will kill literally 100% of the germs and quite frankly if you get sick from that your a pussy and should kys.

I was tired of eating Subway. I gained 12 pounds in 2 and 1/2 months just because I was forced to eat subway all the time. I loved my job but the food wasn't my favorite.

See the above point and by the way when I'm on duty it is MY equipment. If it was "THEIR" equipment then they'd be fucking using it wouldn't they be you fucking moron?

All of you are pretty fucking stupid, don't act like you worked at Subway like me when you didn't.

can't bring outside food into a restaurant you dumb mong. you deserved to be fired you retard.

>All of you are pretty fucking stupid, don't act like you worked at Subway like me when you didn't.
Dude, there are literally dozens of people on Veeky Forums who have or still do work at subway.

I worked there for 6 months about 5 years ago. You're not that special. Subway is a common as fuck highschool/college job.

Go back tonight and burn the place down.

This is so fucking stupid I feel like it's got to be bait, but if you are actually that retarded I'll lay it out for you: there are rules about food prep and considering nothing in that shithole restaurant arrives uncooked you don't do any actual cooking there just heating--it makes a big difference from the point of view of a health inspector/health codes.

Ignoring the fact that you brought raw fucking chicken to cook in a device intended to quickly toast a sandwich, you also used equipment designed *to feed customers* to feed your own stupid fucking face while customers were waiting to be served.

You are the exact kind of retard that makes people furious when they hear about $15 minimum wages for fast food drones.

now you have no reason to without the business's secrets...
tell me, how do you make a cold cut combo on wholewheat?

>I lost the best job I ever had today
Fucking burgers
Never change

Heaven forbid this dumbass steps foot in an actual restaurant. He wouldn't last a week.

Thats only for customers, dipshit. My coworkers brought yoghurt and meals from home and they didn't get fired but my cunt manager singled me out for little to no reason.
I didn't deserve it at all, I was just trying to cook my own fucking food on my own break and I was nice and was still helping on the line while on my own break and how do I get repaid? I get fucking fired for LITTLE TO NO GOOD REASON.

Well if you worked at Subway you shouldn't sound so ignorant about it. I worked at Subway for 2 and 1/2 months and you don't see me going around bragging about it like you. It's just a fast food job it's literally no big deal.
28 why?

>my cunt manager singled me out for little to no reason.
Lol
>My coworkers brought yoghurt and meals from home
Yeah, and I bet none of them cooked some fucking chicken AT the store.

Cook your chicken at home and bring it in for lunch and 100% you wouldn't have been fired.

>Probably considered a minor health risk
Which is why he cooked it rather than tried to eat it raw.
>there are specific standards that are defined by city by-law.
State regulations, and federal guidelines. Also what regulation do you think cooking violated?
Retarded managers are a problem in all workplaces.

Lel, you must have gotten rabies from the ass chicken to be this mad, retard. Raw chicken is different than cooked food and prepackaged yogurt. There's far worse pathogens that could be on raw meat than cooked. It's good you don't work in restaurant anymore if you don't understand this.

they didn't put the fucking yogurt in the toaster oven you fucking mong. you don't put outside food in cooking equipment or cooking utensils that service customer food. this should be fucking obvious unless you're an idiot.

Thank god, this has to be a troll.

tfw work in deli/restaurant combo
We get to make whatever we want as long as we pay for the ingredients. I usually make a hot sandwich.

the only food that can enter a service line is food that is vetted by the supply chain. chances are no one will get sick from store bought tendies, but who would risk a multi-million dollar lawsuit. take zero chances. this is simple risk management.

Of course they didn't cook the yoghurt, I feel like your just trolling now because that's not even an argument. At no point did I say they cooked the yoghurt, show me where I said that, go ahead because I know that I didn't even imply that. All I said is that they brought the yoghurt to work to eat and they didn't get in trouble. They even left it in the walk in fridge which isn't their property but yet you defend them instead of me. There's a lot more bacteria in yoghurt than raw meat by the way, google it if you don't beleive me and third of all like I said the heat would kill all of the germs in the first place. I don't know why everyone is mad at me when I was fired for bullshit reasons in the first place.

It's a health code violation to put raw meat on kitchen equipment that will touch food that's going to be served to customers without being fully cooked, regardless of whether there's actually a risk of cross-contamination.

Since the toaster oven is just for briefly toasting a sandwich rather than fully cooking it, you can't put raw meat in there without the restaurant risking a fine from the city health inspector.

So if my coworker ate yoghurt on the line then everyone would be at risk because it's not from Subway? That's fucking stupid.

>cooking food is a health code violation

You 100% deserved to be both fired and blacklisted for those actions and that unprofessional, selfish, bratty attitude.

.... handling raw food in a place where there is no raw food handling area yes, is a violation.

are you literally retarded? YES! eating over the line is a health code violation. and a sealed yogurt container in a walk in fridge is NOT THE SAME as uncooked processed food touching equipment that touches customer food. You're a mother fucking retard.

If you cannot get this simple concept at age 28 then you were fired for reasons other than cooking raw poultry in front of customers--you're fucking stupid beyond repair.

>getting this fucking mad for getting told he goof'd

OP, follow what image you posted, thanks.

Thanks for the kek before work user. I work in the worlds comfiest subway in a walmart. I'm definitely sharing this with my manager and laughing at your dumb ass for thinking you could break health codes and get away with it.

>Well if you worked at Subway you shouldn't sound so ignorant about it. I worked at Subway for 2 and 1/2 months and you don't see me going around bragging about it like you. It's just a fast food job it's literally no big deal.

i just got worked

I love how idiots can get fired from a job, post about it online where pretty much everyone agrees he's a fucking idiot, and STILL he believes he isn't wrong.

You can't fix stupid THIS advanced.

I'm just going to assume it's a very dedicated troll

I don't want to believe these kinds of people exist

user, you should go read up on health codes
I'm glad your tubby sperg fingers won't touch my sandwiches

I said prepackaged yogurt, can you not read through the tears in your eyes? Or are you that dehydrated from salmonella?
Also yogurt is actually cooked.

>All I said is that they brought the yoghurt to work to eat and they didn't get in trouble.
Was it sealed? Because if it was, cross contamination is literally not an issue. Did you know that raw meat can cross contaminate really bad? Or did they never teach you to leave raw meat with other uncovered things in your fridge

In my area at least most subways are franchised so they're separate owners. You can probably get a job at another no problem

It is indeed, if you're using a piece of kitchen equipment not meant for cooking raw ingredients. The rules about keeping cooked and raw ingredients separate are autistically precise.

And not without good reason. Raw chicken is often wet and slimy; suppose that a bit of this juice splashed onto the counter top or the opening of the oven. Then after hours of sitting at room temperature growing bacteria, a customer's sandwich touched that bit of chicken juice. Now that poor motherfucker could get salmonella.

You get the labor you pay for.

if not a larp youve got the tism

>all these gullible newfags falling for OPs bait

>yogurt is actually cooked
Jesus man you gotta try a little harder otherwise everyone knows it's bait.

>28 years old
>Want to cook raw chicken from an unknown source from Subway (could be positive with salmonela) IN THE MAIN OVEN.
>Complain he is fired

This has to be bait.

You sound like you are a fag because you talk exactly like my cunt exmanager in this post. Congratulations on talking like a 55 year old single mom, bro.

>You are the exact kind of retard that makes people furious when they hear about $15 minimum wages for fast food drones.
The rest of your troll post aside if I made $15/hour I wouldn't have had to make my food at work and none of this would've happened.

I don't know why you guys are ganging up on me and attacking me over this. You all sound like sad people that try to bring other people down and make me feel sad and angry over the fact that I just got unjustly fired.
Yoghurt is literally made of billions of germs and bacteria and your sitting here and saying that meat with less germs on it is worst to cook because it has salmonella. Guess what retards, go ahead and guess why we cook the food in the first place because it KILLS the bacteria and germs including salmonella. If cooking it didnt get rid of the bacteria then no one would bother eating chicken or cooking meats.

I tried to let it cook on the 12in double meat setting but my cunt manager pulled it out before it even cooked all the way and your saying I'm the one at fault for cooking it when shes the one that pulled it out before all the bacteria was dead. None of the customers said anything about it and as a matter and fact I was getting good reviews from the regulars according to the owner's son. Fuck all of you morons for siding with her over me when she isn't even a good person and I'm the one who browses Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums not her shes a normie retard like most of you.
I am praying for a new Subway job so please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

This is just like that user on /vp/ that cried about abusing his girlfriend, holy shit.
This can't be real. Have you never read a single health code in your life? Don't you have to, to get your food handlers card?

>getting this fucking mad

OP, follow what image you posted, thanks.

>she isn't even a good person and I'm the one who browses Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>you're
Why could you not just eat the chicken strips they have in house for sandwiches? after all they are ALREADY COOKED, like everything else there.

>If cooking it didnt get rid of the bacteria then no one would bother eating chicken or cooking meats.
So you didn't read I take it.

I know all about cooking I've been cooking sicne I was 14 its just common sense instead of this stupid fear mongering bullshit. And no I didn't take the test myself I gave my cousin half of my first paycheck to take it for me because I am bad at tests. I'm more of a street smarts kind of guy than a book learned kind of guy.

>this entire post
so you're complaining you got fired for a health code violation because you were too stupid to take the test designed to teach you those health codes? Holy shit dude, the absolute state of you

I stopped reading it after he called me autistic and I got angry.

Not street smart enough to sell drugs instead of working at Subway, not book smart enough to keep job at Subway. Nigga you have no smarts.

ITT A masterful bait for the ages, well done op

> I reserve the right
No you don't, bucko. Your employment contract doesn't say shit about you being entitled to use their equipment for your own personal gain. I'd fire any fuckwit that tried that crap on my gear. Remember, unless you're self employed your ass doesn't belong to you.

Somehow you're even more of a fucking nutcase than 'professional foods' guy. Well done, retard. Continue your dance for our entertainment.

Christ, you're poor at comprehension. You realise he didn't call you autistic at all, right? The only mention of autism was towards the rules regarding cooked and raw ingredients.

>'professional foods' guy.
Story?

What do you expect from a literal retard?

I made this thread to vent and share bullshit restaurant stories with other anons and instead I get ganged up on and verbally assaulted for no reason.
I keep having to close the tab and take a breather because I kept tearing the fucking things on my desk apart out of fustration and anger and the space around my computer is trashed Only 2 people in this entire thread have been nice to me and the rest are just trying to make me angry and sad.

Case in point
I don't care maybe you shouldnt talk shit in your post and I'll read it. I'm tired of being called autistic and a "retard" when I am anything but that

So every so often there's this autist that throws shitfits about how he can't find "professional food." I don't have any screencaps because his autism shits up entire threads for days. He's just amusingly paranoid, probably some schizo from /x/. Have an archive link
warosu.org/ck/thread/S10093199

This

Sorry, you're right. So what kind of sauces did you spend your good boy points on to dip this delectable and sanitary raw chicken into?

>verbally assaulted for no reason.
First of all, you're on fucking Veeky Forums
>I keep having to close the tab and take a breather because I kept tearing the fucking things on my desk apart out of fustration and anger and the space around my computer is trashed
Are you literally autistic? so much so, that people being mean on the internet for you being retarded are hurting your feefees?
You posted that you broke health codes, and then complained about getting fired for it? And then revealed you didn't even know those codes. You weren't terminated unfairly, you got the boot because you fucked up, dude. own it.

Thank you, I accept your apology. I actually didn't bring any sauce from home I was going to mix the teriyaki sweet onion, southwestern, marinara sauce from the meatball hot well, and the ranch together and see how it tasted.

The goal of being a troll is to type less than the people you're riling up. Pretty much a fail.

This isn't even funny bait.

Bro I work in a kitchen. You fucked up. Especially considering Subway is an open kitchen. Accept your mistake, learn from it. You're not autistic or a retard though but you did make a mistake.

You can definitely get another job elsewhere, but probably not subway.

>being on Veeky Forums
>expecting people to be kind
Incredible. This ain't tumblr or reddit or wherever where you'd get validation for being a spastic. Then again, try posting this on reddit and you'd probably get fucked over too with the same reasons these other anons are throwing out. Tumblr's definitely a safe space for someone like you though.

This is what gets me. Awful topic.

Icant believe OP is real.

Thanks for stating the obvious, retard.
I am NOT autistic in any way, shape or form and this has been establihsed early on in this thread.
And yes I am fucking mad because I dont deserve this. I am nothing but nice in the other threads on here and for some reason it never fucking matters I just constantly get shit on for literally nothing and it makes me feel sad, lonely and mostly angry.
I posted that I didn't take the test because its bullshit to make someone take a test to get a job so I paid my cousin to take it for me because hes more book smart then me.
I didn't do anything wrong except tried to cook chicken while my normie single mom cunt manager was on the clock. Shes the one who took it out of the toaster before it was cooked which is why all of you are mad about.

I could care less why you are trolling this thread I just wish you'd stop.

Post desk

So did you spend your good boy points on the raw chicken then? My retard mother won't let me use good boy points on raw chicken.

Get tested for autism and collect neetbux, you're literally going to kill someone

>its bullshit to make someone take a test to get a job
By the way, how did the raw chicken get into the toaster in the first place? That's what we're not necessarily mad about, but mad that you do not get it.

You violated a fucking health code, user.

Also, wasn't even trolling. Can you just take a moment, read, and process the words we're trying to say to you? Besides the standard Veeky Forums mockery, these anons have done nothing but explain where you've gone wrong, but all you keep doing is exploding off in these rants. Maybe you need some anger management classes, rather than a new job.

So you nearly killing people with bacteria is okay but your manager wanting to protect people from it is not?
dude. My guy. You should take that test and learn some shit. There's a reason you have to.

hahaha get fucked retard

>I didn't do anything wrong except tried to cook chicken while my normie single mom cunt manager was on the clock. Shes the one who took it out of the toaster before it was cooked which is why all of you are mad about.

Stop. You know what you're saying right?
>I shot a guy but the paramedics couldn't come in time to save him, so it's the paramedics' fault for killing him

If you like Reddit and Tumblr so much maybe you should go back there and stay.
I'm not going to give you faggot retards any more exucse to make fun of me.
I'm going to literally kill you if you don't fucking stop implying I'm autistic for no reason.
I don't know why your mad at all.
I put the chicken in the freezer when I clocked in and I used a lettuce cambro to thaw it out before lunch. The strips were still half frozen but I put the toaster on the defrost setting first and I just put them on the tray and turned it on. Then I put it on the 12in double meat setting and 30 seconds later my cunt manager saw the chicken packaging in the trash can and asked me about it and I said I was cooking my lunch and she started yelling at me and pulled it out then she made me sit in the back hungry and sad that I got in trouble for no reason before she wrote me up for no reason.

I didn't violate shit because you can't even proof that the chicken had salmonella in it in the first place. By this logic why aren't every other restuarant getting in troubel for cookng raw chicken? Chic-fil-a cooks it raw too but they don't get fired for it which is why this is honestly bullshit. And he just admitted he was trolling in the post I responded to don't know why you think he's not when he just said he likes to troll to make longer then short posts which doesn't even make sense
Read the above points and those tests make it harder for people who wouldn't pass the test to get the job which is bullshit itself

Best thread in weeks, thanks OP.

Exactly where did you put the raw chicken in the freezer?

>Read the above points and those tests make it harder for people who wouldn't pass the test to get the job which is bullshit itself
If you're literally so stupid you cannot pass a bare minimum test my drug addicted aunt could pass, you deserve to prove darwins theory correct
POST DESK

Then she called the owner who came in and said he had to "let me go" because I tried to cook chicke nin the toaster and I tried to ask him if I could have a second chance becaues I wouldn't try to cook chicken i nthe toaster again even though I dont see anything wrong with it myself and he said I'm too much of a lilebility to work there and then I got mad and said its just fucking chicken and he asked me to turn in my apron, hat, name tag and shirt. I turned in everything but I kept the other shirt I had at home because fuck them I'm keeping it

On top of a box we put the opened cookie bags we used. I ran by walmart before work and picked up a 6 pack of strips for $3

Was the raw chicken in a container or did you just leave it out? Because for one of these things, you deserved to be fired on the spot. The fact that you cooked it the way you did is even worse. Where did you leave it to thaw?
Chickfila is not subway, there are very particular standards to handling meat. You would know this if you took your food handlers test.