Why do manchildren hate Budweiser?

Why do manchildren hate Budweiser?

It doesn't have a quirky ironic name and there aren't any colorful cartoons on the bottle.

It tastes like nothing and you need to have like 20 to get drunk.

Allergy to wheat barley and rye

How'd you lose your taste buds? Smoking?

It's PBR tier garbo.

pretty much this. modern 'men' are no different than women or children when it comes to being marketed to. men used to look for things that have utility and value, but now they just want the newest trendiest crap.

see pic related

it's ok, it just tastes so light. better out of a bottle (or tap obviously). too watery in consistency. bud light is not an option that stuff actually is trash. pic related is the best mass produced beer

>slightly alcoholic dirty dish water

As a severe alcoholic, I think it has a decent flavor. I don't buy the stuff but I wouldn't turn one down.

I'd buy this just because I like the idea of red wine out of a can

That's actually my go-to for cheap drunkness. 3 25 oz cans for $6 or 6 for $10
People who say it tastes like nothing need new tastebuds. And people who prefer imported because of stupid ass reasons need new heads. It's not bad at all.

yeah i was about to say its 5% ABV which is slightly higher but comparable to any other cheap beer (bud light, natty, PBR, miller, etc) so people who are saying they cant get drunk off of it should maybe drink a little less...

anyway i always associated busweiser with rednecks and it has way too many calories for what its worth but as others said i wouldnt turn one down

i feel like theres 2 types of people who hate budweiser
those who only drink craft beer and those who are drunks who need more alcohol content to get drunk enough to fuck their wives

Usually pretentious cocknuggets who think they have something to prove. They are the kinds of people that ask "Is this seriously all you've got?" when they go to a party without realizing the utility of a cheap beer.

That being said, my personal preference is Bud Light or Coors but a regular Bud will do in a pinch.

People don't actually hate budweiser, maybe get a little heated in debates but even beer snobs can admit that it's fine, all those dry light lagers are just ok, nothing more... People have more of an issue with the ignorant pleb consumers who don't know any better, and even more of an issue with what bud and AB-InBev represent

I work at both a craft beer bar and a craft beer store with 500+ bottles, on a friday night out in town I might get one or two interesting craft beers but since I don't want to break the bank or get burned out on high abv intensely flavored beers I always quickly switch to the local equivalent of bud, the cheapest light lager on draft.

Because wherever Budweiser is sold, Yuengling is sold, which is ten times better.

morons who don't realize that "lmao bud tastes like piss" is an obvious exaggeration for comedic effect, actually insisting that it tastes like piss.

They try to seem cultured but end up getting exposed that they have no idea how beer tastes and are just parroting things they've head.

Might as well get something slightly more expensive and better or something cheaper that tastes the same. Nothing wrong with it really.

Certified manchild here, I don't hate it, it's just more expensive than Hamm's and I like Hamm's more.

I dislike it because it tastes... the best way I can describe it is "plastic-like" to me, and half the time when I drink it I'll get a headache within a half-hour of the first sip. There's plenty of cheaper more palatable beers in my opinion.

new taste buds to taste buds

For the same price of a tall boy of budweiser, I could buy 2 tall boys of keystone.

I could drink piss, so I don't really care, it's all about price. Budweiser is fine on taste.

I dont like it because its a pilsner. It doesnt help that its a bad pilsner. The smell of pilsner reminds me of some old drunk mechanic.

Its the blandest beer ever. Its the white bread of beer.

Manchildren tend to be picky eaters and prefer a more bland flavor in the things they consume. I think your projecting. Budweiser and it's clones have been intentionally developed to be bland.

Budweiser is a great beer from Czechia, the amerimutt Bud though is pisswater

I'm all for cheap beer. I drink Natty Ice for fuck's sake. But Budweiser tastes like shit. It has always tasted like shit, and it always will.

Um, this.

Czechoslovakia*

>getting drunk from beer
jesus how old are you? 20 of any beer will never get me drunk i dont care if it's a 7% IPA.

I drank these every weekend for about 7-8 years before quitting all together. Ask me anything

>itt: 16 year olds

tastes fine to me, basically just standard pisswater beer

hipsters hate it because there's not enough hops
alcoholic hate it because there's not enough alcohol

Bud isn't even that cheap. Rolling Rock, PBR, Rainer are cheaper and taste the same, if not better

Too expensive for what it is. Hamms or Busch is cheaper for the same shit. All cheap pilsners taste the same until you get into malt liquor territory but even then it's not that different.

I caught up with a friend drinking a pilsner from a local craft brewery and he tried to convince me it was soooo tasty while being 8 dollars a 6 pack lol. Some people are just terrified to look lower class, you can't fault them for it it's most likely how they were raised.

This. Budvar is very tasty. Also isn’t made with rice like the 56%er shit.

Boy you're a cool guy, it must be real nice for your daily beer drinking competitions

Those whacky millenials are going to small non-chain restaurants that serve food with flavor, but peh, they charge 40% more for a simlar meal. Why don't manchildren go to TGIFridays or outback?

Sam argument, different product. People like what they like. If someone gave me a budweiser, mcdonalds cheeseburger, boiled hot dogs, kraft cheese slice, or whatever else I'd eat it. But as individuals' income increases, their tastes also improve. Its just like people getting something higher than minimum wage not wanting ramen. Those are called normal goods in terms of economics.

I still drink cheap shit sometimes because i'm cheap; PBR, high life, and even the hipster stuff that goes on sale to be a similar price to bud I'll drink. But I won't buy bud, keystone, or whatever else because now that I'm out of college I have a couple extra dollars to spend on better tasting beer, or something higher than 4% abv.

There is something seriously physiologically wrong with you if that is true then, that's not a good thing... you could be an 8 foot tall strongman and a dozen 7 percenters should have some moderate effect. Not getting drunk on 20 beers sounds like a pitiful pitfall into unhealthy drinking habits

I wanna try this desu

>being this much of an alchy
Beer is the comfiest alcohol in my opinion. You probably drink dirt vodka from a plastic jug

Here I’ll list some reasons
>not American
>uses adjuncts to reduce flavor
>unethical business practices
>low alcohol and poor flavor
>made up their own category of lagers so they can win medals at GABF

I only started hating them when they ran those anti craft beer ads a few years ago. Seemed really butthurt and SEETHING, blaming customers for actually drinking unique or different beer. Now their pathetic dilly dilly meme campaign makes me hate them even more as they’re trying to force meme their way back in.

dude you unironically might have some sort of medical condition

Budweiser is the best bud has to offer. Bud light is alright. Usually my go to light beer.

It's probably the worst American beer you can buy. Bland, weak, looks like piss and tastes the same. You gotta be a real nothing to enjoy fucking Budweiser.

I enjoy saying dilly dilly but I still wouldn't touch Bud with a 10 ft pole

The people that enjoy Budweiser are the same people that enjoy tv commercials, just hollow boring tasteless nobodies.

I’ve found it ironic that a lot of craft brewers and drinkers have taken it as some sort of rallying cry. The only reason i’ve Bought bud in a decade was because they put NFL teams on cans

Because they’re beersnobs or hipsters. Bud is a good after work beer.

This. It's generic beer for generic people.

>plastic
What are you talking about bro all vodka is sold in plaatic bottles.

>says someone who thinks there is such a thing as "an after work beer"

Thats trash talkin right there and the real reason so many people dislike Anheuser Busch products. Its about class distinction and educated people, people trying to better themselves, or people who just want to disassociate from the working class lifestyle think Bud is crap. It is crap btw.

>beer
>ingredients contain rice

>need to have like 20 to get drunk.
How fat are you?

I like beer, not shitty ersatz rice beer.

tfw when cursed to be on the west coast

Because it gives me a headache. And I'm not talking about a hangover. I dont know what they're putting in them but all AB products give me a headache.

I don't like beer that has a green apple taste, there, now you can't untaste it.

because it makes you fat as hell

That country doesn't exist since 1993 you retarded amermimutt

I don't buy Budweiser because here it manages to be overpriced while being a pretty poor tasting lager; you can get much better tasting French lagers, etc for half the price of a Budweiser and, in general, I'm not a fan of lagers. Not a fan of overhopped stuff either. I prefer a nice normal ale or bitter.

Suddenly it makes so much more sense.

>ersatz
I learned this word from the starship troopers novel

beer is the devil's drink

Shit water you should be on top of that. Aged in beechwood barrels? Really? You can make that out huh? If I get American macroshits it's gonna be Coors banquet not that light shit.

>jesus how old are you? 20 of any beer will never get me drunk i dont care if it's a 7% IPA.

lol, nope.

For me, it is the Bud Light with Lime in a bottle, the true patricians choice.

t. Czechoslovakian

AB employee here, this user nailed it

>even beer snobs can admit that it's fine

Everything else you said is pretty much true, but fuck no, Bud is terrible. I'm not even a beer snob. Rice adjunct macro lagers and malt liquor shouldn't even be classified as beer in this day and age. Shit's fucking undrinkable. The only praise something like Bud might get from anything like a beer snob would be a homebrewer saying how difficult it is to brew, and to brew as consistently as they do on such a large scale; doesn't mean anyone would ever throw one back.

This

Also alcoholic and won't turn one down. It's got alcohol.

That said it has no flavor and only slightly more alcohol than water. It's be ok at half the price, but I can get better beer for a couple bucks more.

Is this a Budweiser shill thread? I don't understand why anyone would buy it when all the other 6 packs cost the same anyway.

Because that's what daddy drank the only times he ever showed me (((affection))).

I'm an experienced beer drinker and I think it tastes nice. Reminds me of the smell of hay in the springtime.

>i'm an experienced beer drinker

Assuming you instantaneously drink twenty 12oz beers at 7% APV, you have consumed 16.8oz of pure ethanol. Let's round that to 1/2 liter for convenience.

Assuming you aren't some fat fuck with plaque-filled blood vessels, your body contains about five liters of blood.

Assuming 100% of that sweet, sweet alcohol winds up in your bloodstream, you would have a blood alcohol content of 9.1. Not 0.091, I mean an actual 9.1%. The United States defines legal drunkenness at 0.08. Now, it's wildly unlikely that all of that alcohol would wind up in your blood without your liver stopping it, but you're either a 600 pound custard sponge or have an incinerator for a liver to get away drinking like that and not drunk.

Because It's the Heineken of american beers

Not that guy, but I can easily go through 15 or so light domestic beers in a summers afternoon and barely get a buzz

I think that's just people in general, and that's how marketing is supposed to work

I don't really see any point in hating Budweiser, but I wouldn't buy it. It's too tasteless.

>instantaneously

budweiser isn't worth the effort of hating
I just forget it exists

I'm a Coors man

You remind me of this little asian pissant that was in one of my college classes years ago. He would say things like
>I'm great at mixing drinks! However I never get drunk! I have a crazy alcohol tolerence.
Myself, being a 3 day a week binge drinker just replied,
>You're doing it wrong.

those fuckers are always the ones who get shitfaced, puke, and pass out within an hour of arriving
I honestly don't care how much anyone can drink, just keep your mouth shut and manage yourself
I don't go to parties to babysit guys who "don't know what happened, back in college I drank 68 beers in 2 hours. Someone must have tried to drug me"

Coors Banquet tastes a million times better than Bud. Corona Familiar also tastes great. Even among big macros Bud is crap.

Wait. Americans have their own version of Budweiser? I'm always a bit surprised when I read all those negative posts about it, since it doesn't taste bad at all. Have they bought a license to produce it themselves? And what is that about rice as an ingredient? Are they allowed to change the recipe?

>being this much of a tryhard

>I have never had more than 4 beer in an evening but I assume I can drink 20
Does this lie make you feel good about yourself?

because beer tastes like fermented bread and cat piss

>he knows the taste of cat piss

overly fizzy, watery etc

Gives dreadful hangovers and you spend the whole day the next day tasting stale lager. Horrible buzz too.

I've taken to drinking Gin. I can get through 1Litre in a night and feel pleasant, go to bed, sleep so fucking hard and wake up fine the next day.

Beer in general gives me terrible gas, bad buzz, I'll probably vomit (or force myself to to remedy) the next day, bad breath, can smell it through your pores.

>out of a can
shigglydiggly

he's not fat, just a 16 year old who thinks it's cool to not get drunk easily

one day he'll grow up and realise lightweight=saved money

>saving a few dollars by drinking less beer is meaningful to him
>not having plenty of money to waste on whatever you want
Sorry the "adulting" isn't going so well for you