This is the worst board on Veeky Forums. Holy shit. Anyways read this book you fuckoffs

This is the worst board on Veeky Forums. Holy shit. Anyways read this book you fuckoffs

ageed

describe what MWQ is like using a creative analogy

Veeky Forums: guys who are actually in STEM fields
Veeky Forums: guys who actually lift weights and look good
Veeky Forums: Le culture of critique my dudes!!!

it's like sailing on land

The ultimate bait chart.

It's like a slice of life anime as high lit. Comfiest read around.

>Veeky Forums: guys in stem fields who hate being in stem and guys from pol.
intriguing

name one book in the bottom two tiers you enjoy and why. hardmode: not lolita

in the daily "What's your job and favorite book" threads on here there's actually a large variety of jobs. Could be students working while in school tho

The culture of critique on women by Sir Arthur MacDonald

ugh

Musil is garbage. Poor man's Hermann Broch. Go ahead and go fuck your mother friendo

>Veeky Forums: da joos

critique of pure women culture

wrong.

>get told I'll be a loser if I major in a liberal art
>school is shit at it anyways
>instead major in wildlife science
nobody will ever pay me for my interests and this is causing me to dislike capitalism.

>not following your passions and majoring in liberal arts anyway

hey, welcome to the club!

lol wildlife science is my other passion
it's just nobody pays for conservation

It really is a bad board, isn't it?

>implying Veeky Forums is da joos moreso than any other board
fucking /v/ is more antisemitic than this tame shithole

USE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOGUSE THE CATALOG

couldn't be much worse

for what?

to scout out threads with the greatest meme potential

i am a pretentious undergrad that does not feel his pseudo-intellectual musings are being entertained to a sufficient degree as well

Haha, I, too, can only communicate through high-handed "irony" and snobbish insults. Hopefully no one sees through our masks of arrogant navel-gazing to realize how insecure and painfully aware of our own ignorance we truly are, haha.

>This is the worst board on Veeky Forums.
>Holy shit.
>Anyways read this book you fuckoffs
A bit curious about the logic here.

>Veeky Forums: guys who are actually in STEM fields
>he has never been on Veeky Forums

you're right this board can only be criticised from that perspective.

>major in english
>be teacher / be lawyer
It's not like we're musicians, you guys.

>Veeky Forums: guys who are actually in STEM fields
if by "actually in STEM fields," you mean "first year MechE students at local state colleges that will probably switch to business in a semester" then yea

>be teacher / be lawyer
My family is made up of both of those professions and it is a miserable life for both. It'd be better to find some corporate slave job with a ton of free time

>Great Gastby
>Count of Monte Christo
>God Tier
Have you graduated from high school yet user?

>being this new

>anyways

>there are people who really think this

This list is bad, but not as bad as the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You're learning. Maybe one day you'll have a job at a place that doesn't rhyme with "Barducks".

>Veeky Forums: guys in stem fields who hate being in stem and guys from pol.
fuck, you got me. Tfw Chem E BS

great thread Reditors.

oh boy another cynical faggot.

>he's not a cynical faggot
>>>reddit.com/r/funny

haha cool

>"""knows""" the worst shit in the toilet
You must new here

Read a book on evolution and maybe you you won't be an entitled faggot

>Fails high school algebra
>Feels self-conscious he can't understand Veeky Forums
> herr durr I'm a bigger brain nibba then them
You have to be 18 or older to use Veeky Forums
What ever you say sweetie

Nah it's more like
Veeky Forums: mathematicians and retards

jokes on you I've already read it

Musil > Witkiewicz > Mann > Broch

But it's already my favorite book user..

>Veeky Forums a bunch of people arguing over what Veeky Forums's demographics are

>Veeky Forums
>People in the STEM field
That was good.

Have fun reading a ridiculously long overrated waste of time.