"Next ingredient: Kosher salt"

>"Next ingredient: Kosher salt"

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you put kosher salt on a cheeseburger is it stil kosher salt?

Yeah, you just make a kosher cheeseburger, congrats!

>he doesn't use salt
>he cooks with table salt or a finishing salt

Either option and you're retarded. Everybody uses kosher salt; are you really not going to because /pol/ told you? Implying you even cook.

What does kosher salt do exactly?

>depriving yourself of iodine

It’s structure draws more water than typical salt, so it’s used in the kosher slaughter of meats (to soak up liquids that aren’t allowed to be there)

I've been watching a French chef on youtube and all he ever uses is rock salt. What is your opinion on this?

Scams your food out of its shekels.

buy kelp

>kelp
If it's edible seaweed, I'm not going by the imprecise amerilard term, what's it called in japanese so we can be accurate?

My room mate refuses to use salt when he cooks anything since he claims it's unhealthy. So everything he actually cooks tastes flat and bland and he wonders why. He made mashed potatoes last week with some grilled pork chops.
Meanwhile, he keeps on scarfing down all this shitty prepared food he buys like canned chili, kraft mac and cheese, hot pockets, shitty frozen chinese food and pot pies and taquitos, all of which are loaded with salt. And he sits there and says "I would cook for myself more often if shit I made tasted good like this"

nori?

Thou shalt not bathe the kid in it's mothers milk
t. god

Tell your foolish roommate to read this
scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/

He's an idiot?

Is that a man in a hoodie and baseball cap lighting a smoke or is that a frog?

That's Reptar motherfucker.

Diamond Crystal is available iodized, Falksalt too.

Literally nobody in a first world country has a lack of iodine in their diet, dum dum. Iodized salt is for idiots who only buy it because their mommy bought it, because their mommy bought it. There's no other reason for it to exist.

He doesn't listen. He clings to ideas and opinions that he made 30+ years ago and it's like pulling teeth to get him to change anything.
It took me months to convince him that frozen green beans and corn were superior to canned. All because he's been eating canned beans and corn for his entire life and vaguely recalls eating frozen corn once when he was like 8 years old and he didn't like it, so he refused to eat frozen vegetables again.
Most of his pickiness leads back to his mother being an awful cook who just boiled and cooked everything to death with no seasoning so it ruined his taste for a lot of foods other than shitty prepared garbage and fast food.

does that mean if I put goat cheese on a burger it's kosher?

>common sources of Iodine include many things
>including soy milk

WTF I love soyboys now?!

Can't mix milk and meat in kosher rules.

Looks like a jew plotting his next scheme.

Wow, really? Next you'll tell us that part of the cloud looks like a hunched back, or a pair of hands being rubbed together.

nigger I didn't make that smoke by dropping a fucking bomb

just let him be. what do you care

I bake with my jew salt.

I will use table salt as a final additive.

so you're telling us it doesn't look like that to you at all

Depends on the sect. Some would say not meat and cheese. Some would say beef and goat cheese is fine. Yet some other would say you can't mix the specific meat and milk of a cow and its calf.

I find my Jews to be salty enough when I bake them, no need to add extra.

eggs and cottage cheese are good sources
wtf I love gymbro diet now

I just ate a raw egg yolk with stevia on cottage cheese. Feels good to live in a country with decent food safety. Eggs were laid 5 days ago.