Post your favourite recipe videos. I'll start

Post your favourite recipe videos. I'll start.
youtube.com/watch?v=7D13YV9wc7U

I followed the recipe exactly and the wings came out perfectly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6tRwweerrE
youtube.com/watch?v=wzitpF3d1hI
youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I predict this thread is going to go to shit quickly. How many posts can it last?

I'm just trying to have an earnest discussion about good recipe videos and I thought it would be cool to show that the recipe was legitimately good before I made a thread. I don't know why you think this thread is "shit", but I wish you wouldn't comment unless it is on topic or food/cooking related. Thank you.

>secret soyboy cuck sauce
lmao faggot

Here's another great recipe video by Chef Ramsay himself. The perfect burger, it is delish.

You misunderstand me. I didn't say the thread was shit. I was just counting down to when 'those' posters arrive.

You either honestly dont know or I've been baited hard.

Aardvark sauce is a meme here. Apparently its reddit tier garbage.

And here they come! What is the -deal-? Does Secret Aardvark even contain any soy?!

Aren't Sriracha sauce, chicago deep dish pizza, and the McChicken memes on this board too? That doesn't make the food itself bad, who cares. I really, really like Secret Aardvark sauce.

I've never had it so I cant say if its bad or not. No hate from me dude, just letting you know how some people here feel about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=e6tRwweerrE

gennaro contaldo is GOAT. practically everything he makes is simple as hell and always delicious. if i ever don't feel like cooking i'll just watch one of his videos.

Based. youtube.com/watch?v=wzitpF3d1hI
I made this and it was delicious.

I never thought about using vark sauce to make wings. Thanks OP!

Lucky dude! My wife only lets me get 'vark once every other month, she doesn't let me keep too many items in the kitchen. I had to spend a whole month giving her massages before she went out with her girlfriends every night to get my last bottle! excellent stuff!

You sound like a very happy couple, congrats! Wifey only lets me eat 1 tsp of 'vark when I finish washing her son's dad's car on the third weekend of each month. Like she says I should be happy she lets me eat it at all!

I was gonna try this sauce because I like habanero heat but then I heard its sweet and shit, am I being memed?

>the perfect burger is really just chicken wings

interesting

The thing about Secret Aardvark is that it is the mildest and sweetest habanero sauce you can get, and that's a good thing.

Oops! Wrong link :p youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

vark is made by sweet-tooths for sweet-tooths.

Nope. Lettuce and tomato below meat? Burger undercooked? Utter Shit, I'm American and I wouldn't eat that burger.

You're an amerimutt that thinks McDonalds is fine dining, your 'opinion' is worthless.

>undercooked
No.

"No!"*

It's sweet but it's not "shit".

Damn these wings look good

Vark sauce is sugary glop for fatsos.

Sweet hot sauce is shit you fat cunt