You now have a virtually limitless supply of sea rabbit. how do you try preparing it first?

you now have a virtually limitless supply of sea rabbit. how do you try preparing it first?

Deep fry it in lard.

maybe fry some, spread over a leattuce leaf, tomato and dressed with something intresting. Or sushi. Deffinitly sushi.

turn to paste with mortar and pestle
spread thin
dehydrate

It's a mollusk? Maybe look up a recipe for escargot but use this weird slug instead of the snail?

Take it down to my local Subway™ and ask them nicely to pop it in their toaster oven for 10 minutes.

Give it at least a few more days

Its like one of those picachu things only under water

I don't. For one thing, many nudibranchs, including J. parva, store toxins in their flesh from sponges or other animals they eat. Even if you could prepare them safely, I've also heard they taste like dry rubber.

Nudibranchs are to be enjoyed with the eyes, not the tongue.

I sell it to autists who have salt water fish tanks, then use the money to buy KFC double doubles.

uh... no?

yes

Looks kawaii. Into the bento box you go.

This

First? I’d cut one in half to see if it has guts or bones. Idk what the fuck it is. After removing the guts or bones (or not) I’d sauté one to see what it tastes like.
Then I’d decide how best to prepare them.

your mollusk reminded me of this

I'd pan fry sea rabbit with butter for five minutes or maybe a hare over.

explain

Nigga, do you not know what a "mollusk" is?

>mollusk
Dunno, is it the same as a mollusc, Jamal?

seems a very small thing from pics, dont even know what do with it, maybe dry it and use it as seasoning like they do with plancton

I know they are toxic, but as they take their toxins from their food, I wonder whether they may become edible when you control their diet.

It's just some old copypasta.

it's from yesterday you pretend oldfag. The actual thread is still going

Stuff as many as I can in my anus.

You would have to be mentally ill to want to eat these inch long slugs with no culinary history despite years of contact with humans. With a virtually limitless supply i would look into using them for animal feed, maybe run a very small scale aquaculture gig

hugs and cuddles because it a qt

>Nudibranchs are to be enjoyed with the eyes
Got it, so I let them crawl on my eyeballs?

Absolutely.

I think he meant "detatch your eyeballs and let them digest the slug."