What is the most you've ever eaten in a single meal? bonus question: What is the most you've eaten in a day?

What is the most you've ever eaten in a single meal? bonus question: What is the most you've eaten in a day?

I think a large order of takeout chicken, fried rice, and two egg rolls

Now that I am in my 20s and not doing sports like in high school I can't eat nearly as much as I could then. Back then I could eat a nearly a whole large pizza without stopping, now I get full after a couple slices

bump.

If we are talking calories I ordered a donair with 8x cheese and extra sweet sauce with an order of wings. About 3000 calories. This was after about 2000 calories of booze and mix.

Went on a business trip with co worker. We decided to get high on the trip and we ended up at a Golden Corral. On my fifth plate I took a bite of my corn bread and felt something in my stomach I’ve never felt before. I was so full I felt like my stomach was splitting in half. Had to still drive 2 hours after that too. I felt really bad for that hotel toilet bowl when I finally got there.

Why didn't you shit up the GC bathroom?

An entire domino's large pepperoni pizza and a pint of beer.

I'm 115 pounds.

>115 pounds
Show us your pussy, bitch

At caesars buffet in vegas, 5 heaping plates of crab legs. 2 burgers,half a pizza and 2 peices of cornbread. 2 plates of fried chicken 3 plates of desserts cookies cakes etc and a bowl of icecream.

What i ate today was spinach tomato onion ham and cheedar omelete. 2 mozzarella tomato and parmesan keesh things and 4 cheese blintz

>I'm 115 pounds.
You're priceless to me. Wanna make out?

>pounds
I mean...
L O N D O N

62 jumbo shrimp from Red Lobster, 2 dozen glazed Krispy Kreme donuts (these were two separate occasions by the way)

Morning (From KFC):
>1 Twister
>3 Sides of Mashed Potatoes
>20 Boneless Bites
Morning (From Taco Bell):
>12 Soft Tacos
>1 Beef Burrito Supreme
>1 Large Baja Blast
Morning (From McDonalds):
>1 Large Coke
>1 Sausage McMuffin
Afternoon (Assorted Snacks):
>1 Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Party Size
>1 Nabisco Double Stuffed Oreos Family Size
>1 Cran Apple Juice (64 oz)
Evening (From McDonalds):
>4 McDouble
>2 Big Mac Large Size Meals
>1 Big Mac Wrap
>2 McChicken
Evening (From Whataburger):
>2 Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich
>4 Whatachik'n Strips
>1 Apple & Cranberry Chicken Salad
>1 Large Cherry Coke
I can't stop, send help

>Three breakfasts.

Just because you go to a different location for some of what you eat doesn't mean it counts as an extra meal.

that cartoon was great.

Either a large sausage, spinach and onions pizza or 3 burgers, a large fries, and an apple pie at McDonalds

I really hope this is bullshit. I'd be done by second breakfast if I could manage past the 6th taco

When I was a kid I once made 6 easy mac meals in one day. I don't even know why.

Within 3 days:
>19 8oz cups of water
>12 cartons of rock view 100% berry juice
>4 Overly sugared Riverside orange cream sodas
>2 Saranac Shirley temples
>4 cans of A&W diet rootbeer
>5 cups of lemonade at work
>A Venti Frappunchinno from Starbucks

And this was before I knew I was suffering from Keto-acidosis and wound up in ER with a 550 BS level the very next day. Shit is scary.

Once, after a series of events that kept me from eating for 3 days, I had a sonic footlong coney, a double cheeseburger, 20 wings and a larger order of fries in a single sitting.
Though after reading through the thread, that seems pretty small time now.

>send help
Don't worry, fatass, the rate you're going, you'll be dead before the 20s roll around anyway.

I once drank 2 pitchers of strawberry nesquik as a kid.
I'm pretty sure that caused me to become at least a little lactose intolerant.

>not doing sports like in high school I can't eat nearly as much as I could then. Back then I could eat a nearly a whole large pizza

is this a Veeky Forums meme? why do i see this so fucking often here?

Didn’t have to until about 30 mins into driving. The only feeling I felt at GC was pure pain. I remember I dropped my phone in the car and couldn’t bend down to pick it up cuz I felt the food sliding back up my throat. Bad times

Earth to fat fuck... anything after 20 boneless bites and 3 fucking sides of mashed potatoes counts as another meal

In one meal:
3 kg of plums
1 kg of tomatoes
3 kg of grapes
2 kg of peaches
1.5 kg of cherries
2 avocadoes
2 head of lettuce
5 cups of green tea
1 cigarette

I had two sandwiches for lunch

>25 pounds of food and tea in one meal
Matt Stonie or terrible liar

Calorie = Energy
Sports = -Energy
More sports = More calorie

I ate a box of spaghetti and about a pound worth of meatballs in one sitting.

two dominoes large pizza (6.6k cal)
like 4 drinks

Bulimic. I had several purges during that meal.

1600kcal in one meal, I felt like shit after this

The day I moved to America I ate the most I ever had in my life. As soon as I got off the airplane I went to the airport mcdonalds and ordered a Big Mac and I ate it in a minute. Then I got up and ordered another and ate it just as fast. This continued on until I had eaten 7 or 8 and I had to run to restroom to through up:

I started crying after the 4 one because it finally hit that I was away from old country and in new country where a man could eat this much food everyday and never have to worry about hunger again.

I spent nearly half the money I entered America with at that mcdonalds

>I ate a box of spaghetti
Who the fuck eats dry pasta?

I ate a gallon of neapolitan icecream for dinner once

USA
USA
USA

ate a whole medium pizza hut pizza once as a kid. I will never top that.

Jesus Christ...

I ate what was supposed to be 2 days worth of lasagna, as much fish and chips as the money my parents left me and like 3 packs of ramen as a kid for no real reason other than "stocking up" so I could play video games for longer without leaving my room during an extended weekend alone

I pissed in a bottle because the grind didn't stop for autistic 12 year old me

>6 Jack in the box value tacos
>Large chocolate shake
>2 Colt 45s
>Dollar store brand pop tarts pack
It was a pretty fun night desu.

the trick is, not to stop after you are full

How does that taste good?

The fucking mouth feel alone would be enough to make me gag.

that doesn't count you mental defective

I ate a whole pound of pasta in one sitting one time. I only weigh like 120 pounds too.

yes it does, you toast monkey

>toss your cookies multiple times on purpose
>counts as eating a giant meal
"No!"

about 1.5Kg of barbeque meat, plus italian appetizers, potato salad, half a baguette, slice of dessert cake, tons of wine and looots of watery fruit (mostly peaches marinated in wine and watermelon).
Midsummer lunch is important.
Took about 6 hours though, so it's almost two meals?

In middle school my friend bought 5 pizzas to resell at the school and I got unlimited access because I went with him to get them. I think I ate 6-8 slices in an hour, probably the most I can remember.

>toss your cookies
wat

>2 Colt 45s
You ate guns?

>eurofags don't eat guns
I finally understand why people leave "the old country"

Pt.1?

Depends on the mood,

When returning from college, if with friends, hawker center in the areas which they recommend for- would usually decide on basic set meals like braised clay-pot noodles and the generic Chinese tea.

>Europe is a country

Pt.2, because I just thought of stuff to continue.

If not with friends, would usually just return home ASAP and settle for McDonald's along the way- am very much a frequent customer.

Would choose among these in sets:

A. Medium Chicken McPorridge with a Spicy Chicken McDeluxe set with medium fries and drink.

B. Double GCB Burger set with medium fries and drink along with 6 pieces of Chicken McNuggets.

C. This is just seasonal limited but I really love the Prosperity burger, would always order a Double of whichever I fancy tasting at the time (Beef or Chicken) with medium fries and drink.

D. Breakfast only, would be a Sausage Brekkie Wrap, Sausage and Egg McMuffin with a Hash Brown, then would fry my own scrambled egg.

Depends on how long a "meal" is. Sometimes, when I have a lazy stoner day, I can just sit around for 14 hours, eating massive amounts of food incredibly slowly.

there is no way it's even humanly possible to sustain a diet like that, let alone on a daily basis

How much do you spend on food a day?

Here's my average day give or take a few hundred cals of shit
>Toast
>Honey
Lunch
>Grilled Chicken with pepper jack on pretzel bun
>French Fries
Dinner
>Pork and Beans
>Tuna Melt
>Fries

Pretty unhealthy since I work an office job.

Most I ever ate I was stoned out my mind with some old friends from high school my second year of college
>10 Rally Burgers
>Large Fry
>Hagen Das Ice Cream - Gallon
SLEEP
NEXT DAY
>Pancakes with Syrup
>Chicken Terriyaki
>Cheese Fries
>Chipotle Burrito

All this in a 24 hour period. Funny thing was the person who ate all this with me was a 95 pound chinese girl. We literally ate an edible, at everything imaginable, slept, woke up still high and ate more.

If I had to guess I have probably hit about 7000 calories in a day before. Something like:
breakfast
>4 eggs fryed in butter
>3+ thick bacon
>toast coated in butter
>fruit
Lunch
>Strombolli
>Double Cheeseburger
>Frys
>Pizza
Second Lunch
>Sandwich from on campus deli
Dinner
>fastfood burger with frys (probably in n out r jank in the box)
Get home around midnight
>Whole frozen pizza

All the while drinking at least a gallon of pepsi

>halloween party
>work in a deli so i brought 2 party platters of meatballs and cookies
>lots of beer drunk and weed smoked
>so fucked that i'm just sitting in a cornor eating all the cookies and laughing
>eat like half of the cookie platter that feeds 20 - 25 people
>also ate brownies that my friend made on top of that

hehe that sounds like good times. It's a blast to stuff your face like a degenerate once in a while. Re: little chinese girl, did you get to eat her ass? If yes, do me a solid and reply in great details, thanks.

14 McD hamburgers but only to see if I could

Oh god, I did that too. Felt horrible 2 days afterwards, it didn't even taste good.

not that user but you dont have a very good grasp on english, do you?

One vermonster in one sitting

I ate an entire shoulder of pork within the span of one day

No but she sucked my dick terribly, probably her first time ever giving a bj. Shit was dope, I came all over her face, clothes, and body.