Tell me soyim, why arent you consuming onion every single day in your diet?

Tell me soyim, why arent you consuming onion every single day in your diet?

Why are you constantly eating processed garbage when you can eat real food cheaply and with short prep times?

If anyone is wondering, the meat is just sliced, fatty porc belly, fried in a dollop of butter and a bit of maple syrup.

Its pretty fatty on its own.

Cheap and delicious.

I've never thought about it before, but despite having a really varied diet, I probably consume onion in some form every day.

>not taking the onion pill

>every single day
Really though? Because for me it is literally every day. To be fair it's for medical reasons so willpower/budget doesn't get a look in, but I never, and I do mean not ever, eat junk food. I pity people in supermarkets as I look over the endless junk they're buying.

that meme is garbage

>he doesnt know that onion boosts test, sperm count and testicle size

One soy latte please!

i don't see a single onion in your pic you twat

Theres half a medium sized white onion chopped into that serving of salad, with a fistful of chopped fresh parsley to counteract its pungent taste and smell.

>one study from rats with no mechanism
They probably did that study a thousand times with different factors and found a group of rat chads
>he doesn't understand meta analysis instead of single control groups
Sciencelet

Stay soy then senpai.

>the state of btfo
Post your bald head soyboy

the left cannot meme

I prefer the shallot.

Think again faggot

Why is there a hair on that plate? Also you need to condition more and go in for a trimming, because that split end is huge.

it's a crack in the plate dumdum

Its the fucking art on the plate lol.

either way those plates are fucking disgusting. eating off "hair art" get the FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU PORK MEMEING SON OF A BITCH.

onion has more dna then people, im ethicaly against it

I am eating onion every day you fucking dick, how the fuck would you know what I do or do not eat. You keep you nose out of my fucking business you ballbag

I thought Maddox was cool when I was 13, too

>tfw just ate a whole onion, 2 eggs, tuna and shrooms
Who here /ketonions/?

Are you onion fags from Veeky Forums seriously fucking suggesting or implying that people who know how to fucking cook on some basic level haven’t already been putting onion or some other allium in their savory dishes long before this utterly retarded forced meme, you stupid overcompensating fuck?