Veeky Forums, I want to transition without medical consultation, would this diet do the trick?

Veeky Forums, I want to transition without medical consultation, would this diet do the trick?

>soy based foods
>no red meat
>aged carrots
>soylent for when I'm too lazy to cook
>soy sauce for seasoning
>sweetened craft beer with dinner
>soy milk
>fluoridated water
>california grown avocados due to the extra estrogen
>'vark sauce
>Tim Tams
>Infowars Female Vitality Supplements with Extra Soy
>skyline chili

Thank you in advance for your help uwu

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S10169924
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perfectly! You're going to be a moe 2d anime girl in no time :3

I can't wait, after I drink a few more bottles of 'vark sauce I think I'm gonna legally change my name to Stephanie Bustcakes

Yfw the phytoestrogens block your natural estrogen levels

LOCK HIM UP

I don't know what those words mean but I think your trans reddit alien is cute :3

Like my step-dad always says: a bottle of vark a day keeps the testosterone at bay

you ned to get permabanned.

The obvious choice is to order hormones from India until you can get a prescription, that's what I did.

Transphobes like you should be permabanned instead desu. You are on the wrong side of history, pumpkin.

I don't think this thread is good enough for you to repost it, since the last one I saw died after like 12 posts. Please reconsider your shitposting strategy, thanks.

I really like this thread and I feel like this new diet will be the push I need to transition.

that's not how chemistry/diet/anything works
retard

You need to suck my feminine cock you shitposting nigger.
Find one other thread with the exact same text as this one. Oh wait, you can't.

Based

warosu.org/ck/thread/S10169924

Is this one alright?

Don't click on this link OP, it's a virus

fuck u bitch dont ruin this for me i need this to mine my fucking hamdog coins

I said EXACT same text, that thread doesn't have the exact same text as this one you stupid transphobic nigger. QED, class is dismissed.

>tfw extremely manly build
>too old to transition
>people in my hometown would probably have killed me for it anyway
>no choice but to suck it up and pretend I like sports and fucking sluts around my retard redneck and skinhead neighbors

Feels bad, man

How can one xir be so based?

>I want to transition without medical consultation, would this diet do the trick?
No, because there's a good reason MtF tran people aren't advised to have a soy-based diet: xenoestrogens aren't the same estrogens made by the human body, so they are synthetized differently from the estrogens (and many others, as only estrogens will actually make you MORE masculine in the short run and kill you in the long) made in a laboratory with the explicit purpose of transition.

Then again, this might as well be a bait thread, and I wasted my time.

Yeah you're an autistic redditor for earnestly responding.

When are you unfunny defectives going to stop with the soy meme?

When it stops triggering you AKA never

Sorry for wanting to talk about food on the food board without crossboarders sharting reddit memes everywhere.
>literally u mad
Can't make this shit up

S E E T H I N G

Fist yourself

Kyaaaaa~! You are going to be so totally adorbs!!! >,

・・・・

fuck off back to /pol/ with your shitty bait thread