MUNJ NO EAT FOOD IF IT MADE BY BROWN COLORED PERSON

>MUNJ NO EAT FOOD IF IT MADE BY BROWN COLORED PERSON

I love Indian food but I won’t eat it when an Indian cooks it.

My parents won't eat Chinese food unless the cooks are Mexicans.

How stupid. Indians in the West are typically upper class and more educated/clean.

THEY TALK FUNNY. GRUG NO LIKE. GRUG NOT KNOW WHAT BROWN MAN SAY WHEN THEY FIX COMPUTER.

Chinese people aren't brown though

Yup thats why i only eat food made by myself, family, friends or my wife and her family. Never eat out unless its in a high class restaurant owned and operated by whites, probably once a month. You do have a mental list of white owned buisnesses that you attend right?

You clearly haven't lived with indians in the UK.

>wiping your ass with your hand
nopeeee

>upper class poo
>highly educated/clean poo

Sure thing cleetus, yeeeeeeeeeee haw

Has this been used to suitably troll the hell out of pol? christ those children are so retarded, this would drive them to suicide

Can't wait until laws are passed to round up these racists tbqh

Oh so those upper class pajeets are the ones cooking curry?

Hey man, it's all right if you like eating other people's fecal matter but some people don't enjoy it.

PEOPLE IN MUNJ'S THREAD THINK MUNJ ONLY TALK ABOUT INDIAN, BUT MUNJ ALSO TALK ABOUT TACO MAN FOOD

Niggers stink

Wow that's deep

Are you literally one of the dumbass xenophobe humans from Avatar?

I live in northern central u.s. outside of major cities there are no nonwhites just really nice suburbs with mcmansions, lakes and forested areas. Southern united states is full of inbred hicks and thats why outside of buisness travel I never go there.

The humans were the good guys in avatar, the alien race traitor doomed earth to a failing existance for some ugly lanky blue pussy. Inb4 muh magic hippy tree so the blue savages were good guys.

Even brown people understand that interacting with brown people is unwise

Edgy permavirgin detected. Keep talking about championing the white race while you die alone a virgin, childless, and friendless. You hate all white women and blame them for not noticing you while you are sequestered indoors and on the computer. You blame them for seeing you as creepy, moody, thin-skinned, and socially/emotionally stunted, instead of sharing your delusion of seeing yourself as intellectual, brooding, sensitive, and mysterious.

If you loved the white race, you would drop the manchild act, grow up, contribute to society and enter the natural competition for a woman and success. Instead, you stayed in bed and didn't even make it to the competition; you delude yourself with sour grapes and other defense mechanisms to feel better about your lot. It's pathetic and everyone in your life sees through your transparent defense mechanisms. EVERYONE. Believe me, your father knows his son is a loser permavirgin and is ashamed and completely perplexed by your choices and behavior.

You idealize mythic masculinity ideals from bygone eras, yet you embody literally none of these qualities. Your political beliefs do not make you a man.

this

lol

Seriously though, do you ever consider what your parents think of you?

Maybe if you didn't wipe your asshole with your bare hands, and used soap once in a while, I'd give your cooking a try, pajeet. If it wasnt liquid shit on a plate that is.

Do you realise we all know this is self projection? Because only someone who lives a lifestyle like this would post it with such vigor and accuracy. You aren't fooling anyone, improve your own life before lecturing others.

>there is legit a black man i wont eat food from.
not because hes black but because if hes the fucking cook i get food poison.