Home library/reading room pron. comfy edition

Post what you got

Poverty pragmatism is the final aesthetic.

Salut, mes mecs, c'est encore moi.

Things I would do in this room:
-get my dick sucked
-fall asleep in my comfy ass chair
-stare out the window at my dope ass tree
-turn my fireplace on and off repeatedly
-organize and reorganize my shelves based on colour, then relevance, then time period, then genre, then by ranking personal favorites from first to last and finally by conventional Dewey decimal system (with individually numbered book tags)
-eat off my spotless hardwood floor
-maybe read a bit

Things I would do here:
-lean back in my plastic chair until the legs nearly snap
-drink unnecessary amounts of water
-stare blankly at my concrete walls
-read

Gee Bill, TWO laptops?

The left one is from a decade ago, runs Linux, and is used as a depository for PDFs; the right one is for writing.

This is mostly comfy, but I feel like it'd be a lot more comfy if you changed the lighting. That harsh overhead lamplight could be replaced by a few lamps with shades and it'd really help.

>three sets of keyboards
>no discernible talent

The picture's been overexposed.

You're not wrong.

>why are so many anons...
>just so mean?

same

It's a Bloom meme user, no harm intended. pls no cry. I can't discern talent from a picture, but I can sure stereotype.

Fair is fair; here, take your best shot. This is where I write. I've read almost all in the pic except the Loebs.

Learn how to greentext faggot

there was one episode of grand designs where a fat couple had a very nice office and reading room. the man was wearing suspenders, and i think they had a piano the next room over.

>chair
superfluous. sit on the floor pussy.

>antarctica bottle

are you from Rio, right?

You don't need that chair and a house. That's too much of material wealth. Be like Diogenes user

You forgot
>Fuck my hot af wife anally against the glass in the morning as my below minimum wage illegal immigrant groundskeeper makes his rounds and comes across the site of us in coitus with her moans of ecstasy muffled behind the glass drowning out the thoughts in his head as the image of hands and DD breasts pressed against the glass by my relentless thrusting up her ass is seared into his retinas. After staring at us for a brief moment which seemed like an eternity, he goes about his business, and tends to the rest of the property. Shortly after he leaves, I climax a mighty geyser of my seed up her rectum, and let out a satisfying roar which all present in that wing of the house can hear. While catching my breath, I pull my dick out, and once the the tip of the cock head is out, tiny drops of semen drip out of her tight little asshole, and spatter on the spotless hardwood floor. I then tell my slut of a wife to lick my manhood clean, to which she gladly complies, and slurps up the cum and anal juices of my dick like the good little obedient dirty whore that she is. Once she is done, I summon my latina maid, who is also an illegal and underpaid, to clean up our fluids off the polished hardwood floor.

>super hard anal sex
>tight little asshole
do you have a micropenis?

Goiás actually

Nice

>fireplace heating the outside
>fireplace in warm climate
Nice meme.

I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN UP THAT SHIT

this is incredible comfy, this is exatly how i want it. Its a mess, but thats whats makes it so comfy.

Lol its the typewriter faggot

Get on my level.

hnnnnnng

Doesn't it get annoying moving that ceramic cat statue every time you want to change a record?

:)

yes, very annoying! I keep moving it but it always run back. Sometimes i wonder if its alive

what are those thin black books in the top right?

>still young and moving from place to place each year while I study at university
>know I won't have the stability or money to have any of these kinds of libraries for years yet
how do I cope

>that floor

L-LONDON?

u-uh, what makes you think t-that?

This is sweden. In a typical swedish red wooden house.

he's memeing because you have a girl's room

maybe it IS a girls room

>Budweiser

>girls post on Veeky Forums

Pic related. Collection of books my dad left me. First thing I read as a kid, aside from a 70s encyclopedia.

It clearly says Texas.

M'lady

Sad!
Picture looks like the area probably smells bad. Seems like you actually work though.
Sad! Many such cases!
Gross, alcoholic.
Comfy room for a girl in her early 20s. I'll bet you don't use that record player all that often, though. And the big city print disturbs me.
I'm not sure how you could sit in that chair for long without putting your legs up. Seems pretty dark in there.
Ascended.
This is great. Great shelves.

putain t'es pas francais

Thanks M8, I made them myself

>being this patrician

>being this samefag

Eat my entire ass.

>he's right tho'

nice, i had a feeling it was a time-life set.

maybe if youre an ameripleb

>Gross, alcoholic.
Alcoholics don't buy Hendricks and Pernod.

What do you mean? I know alcoholics who buy all kinds of beverages at all kinds of price points. One drinks only brunello di montalcino. Another the cheapest rum and coke.

How are your linguistics studies coming along?

Oui. Je suis américain.

The other day, I accidentally broke a vial of mint essential oils by throwing my Norton Anthology on it from across the room.

My office currently smells like a used bookstore that had an ice cream party.

I had to drop it a few weeks ago à cause de my trying to learn Old English and German, on top of having to concentrate on coursework. I'll pick it up again soon.

>clay amphora
>towers of books
>throw pillows dedicated to Hera
>natural light to read by

if that loveseat were replaced by a récamier this would be my dream study

The cat statue is clearly next to the turntable, not on top.

checkerboard tile is god-tier

This looks like the place Grandma is going to die.

don't say that, babe.

I need to buy a dedicated reading chair. The chair at my desk is uncomfortable as shit and lying on my bed puts me to sleep.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Oh, indeed, i only have my Pro-Ject Carbon DC with a Ortofon 2M blue needle and its acryl plate for display.

Is this South America? Looks comfy

:'(
Perhaps that wasn't the intention upon purchase but that's how the dice fell!

oi

i can't breathe

It really looks like some places in Brazil, but might be ex soviet block as well.

looks serious, like real hustla's flat
how many bitches been fcked on dat table???

olá

what do you fine fellas have up on your walls
people have commented on my place -- where I have nothing currently on the walls -- that it looks like a hospital ward in here. I can't seem to think of what to put up here, I mean, movie posters aren't the done thing once you're into your 20s are they?

Fine art.

You can buy prints, go to a museum or find some online. And you will want to have them framed to look decent so buy decent quality prints.

I think just as good or maybe better than wall hangings is keeping plants in the house. It looks really fantastic to have a variety of plants, large and small.

Also if you are so inclined you can make some yourself. A while ago I had a studio apartment and did some 'abstract', large line drawings on one wall. They were not too extravagant but everyone complimented them. Now I live in converted old factory building so I can't paint the brick.

But I made some really large canvases and have some 'in progress' paintings that I work on occasionally. Looks good.

get f.lux

>door opens into your chair

that is the water closet of that room. The entrance is about 4 meters behind the chair.

I dunno I think *some* film posters can be fine, if they're framed, etc.

get mad

I think this is the third time I've seen your desk on this board.

avoid "battlestation" threads on /g/ it's the same 5 pictures posted every day

that was sarcasm

I use it alot almost everyday when i read. Of Course things goes in period of time were i use it more/less.

>tfw my books are all separated between three cities, and my current desk is just a cabinet i cut in half and removed the doors from

Getting real green scrolling through this thread.

start drawing/painting (even if only digital) and put your own art on your walls. you could even add in excepts from a book that you like, or a poem, etc.

anything that you do that is or can be visual, you can use for decoration.

Movie posters still work if you frame them and own whatever you're putting up as something you're proud to like. Ironic movie posters are shitposting on your walls.

Also, fine art is for sheeple. Veeky Forumserati hang sketchbook prints.

>that Jefferson book

What do you listen to when you read.

>What do you listen to when you read
music

now that is comfy. book have good r value

What are those books on the shelf above your monitor? The ones that say Nietzsche and Jung?

he heh hehehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rural Mediterranean/10
so rambdum
Pleb
Too tryhard
>That chair
Grill?
Depressing
6.5/10
Colour that fucking wall and throw away that horrible sofa please
7/10
This looks like you took the picture from Google images. 7/10
8/10
this looks like the room of some sheltered faggot who lives with his parents

t'as l'air de quelqu'un de bien

Paintings and posters that I pick up off the street. I have come to assume a small collection of amateur abstract expressionist paintings entirely by accident.