Is hypersexualization the reification of the human being?

Is hypersexualization the reification of the human being?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlYICw_beGM
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youtube was a mistake. It used to be a fun website but now it's filled with political "activists" and attention whores. Every time I go on it I'm bombarded with clickbait and the stupid faces of internet "celebrities." When I'm dictator youtube (along with twitter and facebook) will be banned.

>implying the good can exist without the bad

Plato knew this would happen

Humans are sexual creatures. We have a primal instinctual drive for sex because it is crucial to the survival of our species and also the pinnacle of physical pleasure.

Explain asexual humans then.

She's really cool though

Sex has just been commodified.

>I'm free because I'm a slave to my urges
lee mao

asexual is a meme, they are a tiny insignificant portion of the population and they are most likely lying to justify why they can't get laid

People will continue to label this sort of thought as reactionary lamentation from virgins lol XD.
But,
1. People have always been this way to an extent.
2. The media sensationalise sexuality leading to impressionable young people getting memed.
3. Easy access to commodified nightclubs, out-clothing, alcohol, drugs, and contraception/abortion.
4. People have a great sense of ennui in the modern western world, and you have to fill that with something. And traditionalism is out of style and difficult.

This:
>sex is treated as so common and with so little respect that its basically worthless
>but at the same time if you aren't gettin' any you're a loser xD

No, it's a result of having perverted and subversive jews managing your culture and knowing you're easier to control if you're debased and enslaved to your animal instincts.

Go fuck yourself Heraclitus, go die in a fire.

Partly, but it's mostly a result of a Zeitgeist that puts the ultimate emphasis on pleasure

>current year
>this is normal
youtube.com/watch?v=JlYICw_beGM

report non-literature threads
sys.Veeky Forums.org/lit/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=10176369

>the apex of human bean
I thought that scientifically speaking pleasure was politically speaking the stimulus package or rather (psycho-poetically) the bone the body threw the brain to induce it to behave in a manner conducive to the production (economically) of more unwanted human beings. A kind of joke, (you) know? A shill. Perhaps it's rather the pinnacle of human self-indulgence, irresponsibility, a laughably false measure of either the victims' sense of personal 'beauty' or 'power' when it really only marks, sometimes rather dramatically, the beginning of the end: oo-oo, ah-ah ahhh (I am so great), etc.
Not buying it.

The thingification? Yep. But there are other aspects of this from good ol' economic exploitation to ultra modern robotification. One of Pynchon's major themes, in fact.

Looks like a Slaaneshi daemon, even has chaos runes all over its body. We're living in the Warhammer universe.

>We have a primal instinctual drive for sex because it is crucial to the survival of our species and also the pinnacle of physical pleasure.
this is what betas claim indeed. sex for humans has nothing to do with reproduction.

report non-literature threads
sys.Veeky Forums.org/lit/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=10176369