Be honest please Veeky Forums

Be honest please Veeky Forums.

How often do you take pictures of your food when you eat out in a restaurant?

Rarely, only if the presentation is out of the ordinary, and only if the place has a casual relaxed atmosphere and people wouldn't see me doing it... would never do it at a high end joint

I don't go out much any more. I did when I was courting my girlfriend. But, now we live together and just cook all the time. I live in south Florida so I have my family visit from up north. They like to take me out to dinner, but when they do I don't photograph it. I'm 27 years old. But, sometimes when we cook something really nice I'll send pictures to my mom and she texts back how me and my girlfriend are such good little chefs.

i never took a picture of my food in a restaurant. i leave my phone in my pocket on plane mode (you know, common sense & etiquette) i order my food, i eat it and i leave

Almost always if it's something I'd never had before. I also got my first smart phone less than a year ago, so having a camera on me at all times is still kind of a novelty. I don't make a big deal out of it.

never. I'm not a nu male.

I only take pictures of things I've cooked. Most look like shit.

Often. I have no shame.

Only when I think the the food and restaurant are good enough to endorse.

I don't

My wife: every meal

Never but, when I was a chef I was pleased to see people taking pictures of the dishes I prepared.

every time

Never. You shouldn't do this. I'm so against it that a couple of times I have mentioned to the people at nearby tables that their photography is ruining the restaurant's atmosphere, but it's pointless. The resulting confrontation can never repair the atmosphere.

never, i don't use instagram and rarely go out to "hip" restaurants

that's fucking weird of you

Pulling out your phone to snap a quick pic of your food before you dig in is literally the only acceptable reason to have your phone out at all at a restaurant. But you probably don't see it that way, do you?

I photograph my McDonald's because I am a fat slob who eats a grand mac, mc double, two mcchickens, and a large fry.

Hi portland user
I recognize many of these places/ dishes

I am too poor to eat out and my phone is so old that the camera is busted. Zero times.

I photograph people taking photos of their food and later in the evening upload them to my tumblr page mocking the soyboys who do this, typically get a few thousand likes and re-blogs per post

>eat out in a restaurant?
As opposed to eat in at a restaurant?

No. It's just as bad.

I'm at a real loss here, OP

never

Yikes, he’s got you there OP!

>eat out in a restaurant
>not performing cunningulus upon your wife under the table while in a packed restaurant

English is retarded.

>taking pictures of food in restaurant

Sometimes I send parents pic of what I am cooking for dinner but that about it.

on such occasions I ask the server to capture the photo, fucker gotta earn the tip.

Never. I do when I’m cooking sometimes, as a sort of note taking.

Never. Not once. Anywhere. Ever.
Faggot.

It used to be annoying to me but now i find it flattering when people take pictures of my food

Normally I just take a quick Snapchat and add it to my story.

Literally never once in my life have I done that and I am disgusted at anyone who does or encourages it.

No it's not. It's no better than using your phone for anything else at the table.

Only when I’m texting with my wife and she asks to see what I ordered. I would have no reason to otherwise. I don’t even have social media.

does taking a picture of FUCK PUSSY ASS in your alphabet noodles count?

Never

I don't own a smart phone, so literally I've never done this.

Link?

Literally never
I do take pictures of things I cook sometimes.

Almost every time since I'm usually on my phone chatting with people about the food and showing them a photo of it seems logical.
I do not Instagram the photos and I resent the people who do.

If it’s a really nicely put together plate of food or if it’s something that i know will bring back fond memories on like a trip or something. Outside of that no not really.

Never but mainly because the food always doesn't look as good when I do. I do have a note of food I like from places though

>50 replies
>no one caught it

its obvious it's loss user, no one needs to point it out

Is that a turd