*stains your lunchboxes*

*stains your lunchboxes*

Why aren't you using a liner?

dont have this issue as im not a little babby that takes the lunch box his mwommy packed for him for school nor am i a sniveling manchild cuck that packs his little meal into a box and eats out of it in the corner at lunch break

Textbook example of projection

How does bringing lunch to work make you a sniveling manchild cuck?

textbook example of faggotry pwned

so you're unemployed or you pay for every meal? i dont understand what you're trying to prove here

>comes back home, throws the box in the sink with bleach and hot water
>wait, no stains, bingo.

Wow

means youre a cubicle dwelling drone that lurks around offices and gets tasks passed down by biiig papa boss man. a real man marches out of work whenevr he pleases and eats himself full at a restaurant, has a cocktail or two and comes back a couplr hours later to finish up and go home to his supermodel wife who doesnt cook because we have help for that

Literally who cares if your tupperware gets stained?

Damn user, you sound really cool!

i pay the wages of working class people waiting and making food at restaurants, dont tiptoe around with my sad little lunchbox with fucking chili or something made at home least of all by myelf

Stop using garbage and get some proper containers.
Pic related, nothing stains it, at all.

Why are you proud of this?

Playing make believe on the internet, how cute.

this, oh this ! the epitome of manly.
i'm all moist, can i suck your cock please ?

i contrubte to society, dont pennypinch in the saddest form like you. taking lunchbox to work as a n adult is barely a step above just eating a kilo of oats before you get on the bus to work so you dont get hungry in the day before you come home and eat whetever tasteless casserole your pasty sow of a wife has conjured up

You sound like a really cool guy! I'm so jealous of your life, earnings, and wife!

Is it that same societal spirit which inspires you to share your wife around?

lol, bitter ass like you, i understand why your wife cooks shit meal for you.

you're putting grocery store employees out of work, and also trying too hard to look cool for your internet friends.

my wife doesnt cook im sure she can do but has better things to do like me

fag lmao

I don't eat during the day at work except maybe an apple or two. Prefer to starve myself all day and have a big dinner when I come home.

My millennial coworkers all spend $15 on lunch every single day, many of them complain about being broke and they all rent, none of them own a house or have the capacity to save up for the down payment, but they have desks full of Funko pops and bottles of Soylent
They also act like having no self control is a cute or admirable trait.
I hate programmers.

I'm a millennial developer and I bring lunch every day.

i buy groceries too but those are typically at breakfast and weeknights and made by house staff i think i am helping more people by eating out for lunch than buying rice in bulk and rehydrating beans to put in my peasant lunchbox

You sound like a real pleasure

that is the most pathetic thing ive heard all week what kind of whimpering impoverished soyboy are you? bet your fat lard of a mom has a wonderful tv dinner waiting for you microwaved just how you like it when you get home

I know you're trolling, but you're right. The economy is sustained by spending and consumption, not by saving. If everybody was frugally packing a lunch box every day, the financial system would collapse and we would quickly be back in the stone age.

How did a projecting underage internet tough guy get onto Veeky Forums, of all boards? Shouldn't he be on /b/?

What's the matter with it? Can't go eight hours without stuffing your face? I'm married and don't live with my mom.

S O Y B O Y

how did a jealous financially irrespomsible working class talentless cream puff like yourself get here?

cant go eight hours without stuffing your WIFE lol pwned. just because shes your wife doesnt mean youre not a regressive manbaby that wants their wife to be a mommy they can also stick their sad little noodle in

Your place sounds like shit if programmers are complaining about being broke.

this thread is the worst

pwned

if it stains your plastic, just think of all the plastic leeching into your food. lol

But what if that guy actually never had his mom pack him lunch boxes like that.

that's not what your mom said when she sucked my testosterone-infused clit the other day

How easy is it to get a (you) in this thread?

Dear 10178162,
Never gonna happen.

hes right you know

No he isn't.

Maybe you should more thoroughly clean your containers, slobbert.

you're still spending $4-5 per meal along with wasting free time cooking boring shit
oh, and you're sitting at a boring fucking desk eating this boring food you wasted time preparing

i'll gladly spend an extra 2-3 thousand dollars per year to actually enjoy my lunch and have more free time because i'm not a penny-pinching poorfag like you

i pack my lunch everyday with delicious, good quality food that i genuinely enjoy. then, i can spend that extra 2-3 grand a year on other stuff i enjoy. like live shows, new tv, vidya. keep telling yourself that you're superior and let this shit thread die.

>this chicken with broccoli and rice i prepared three days ago is great guys i swear!

Lunchcuck

>wypipo

>keeps saying 'pwned'
How old are you?

you couldn't be more wrong fucktard.
you aren't me, stop acting like you are.
these assholes are starting to piss me off.
good thing that in real life they keep it quiet.

all u autistic virgins getting trolled by one slightly less autistic virgin

47 you fucking pwned loser faggot

yeah but you're gay pwned

amazon link pls

that's a price i'm willing to pay

damm this OP
I always use hot water and clean them twice to get rid all the red sauce

Looks more like sloppy joe sauce to me

>not having boroseal containers

>beef stew
>chicken soup
>stroganoff