Does anyone know of any other meat source aside from avian, mammallian, or piscean?

Does anyone know of any other meat source aside from avian, mammallian, or piscean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MuTX5aO1IE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

crustacean and mollusc are two off the top of my head... people eat bugs too but chitin, hydraulic tubes and bug guts aren't exactly meat

Reptilians and bugs

I had gator once, it was cash. I also had iguana eggs and heard from the vendor their meat tastes like chicken, so I guess reptile is good.

amphibian, hon hon hon

Reptillian and insects.

you can try going into another star system, find a habitable world, land on it and hope the life on it isn't carbon based. other than that, no i don't know.
-.-"

>american education

r/woooooosh here it comes.

nope fishes birds and meat are all the four food groups dont listen to people trying to trick you frogs live in water and re fish bugs are a kind of bird they fly and liszards are sometimes fishes and sometimes birds

all dinosaurs turned into birds so birds are lizards and that means lizadrs are birbs, animal meat is pretty easy and bugs can b any of the 3 depending on where they live

for me, its Presbyterian and Namibian

Soy
youtube.com/watch?v=4MuTX5aO1IE

Platypus.

Checkmate science.

how did you even manage to learn to type

doesn't look like he quite did

That's a nice wojack you have there, friend. Mind if I save it?

Amphibian, reptilian, mollusca.

I've had iguana but i would say it tastes more like reeeally soft beef. Like tongue, I guess.

>has anyone been so far

All the tongue I've tried has been rather tough.

That's a mammal.

Go eat some fucken 'roos, son.

>lizards are cold blooded
>lizards predate birds
>lizards are birds

An egg laying mammal? Surely you jest!

DON'T EAT FISH

> bugs are a kind of bird

all animals are macrobacteria

We occasionally eat crocodile in Australia which is tasty. Aboriginals eat snake and goanna, also wichetty grubs and bogong moths.
I deep fried a bogong moth in my trangia when I was camping in the victorian alps, it was pretty tasty.

based sillyposter

Wat

actually they are not. bacteria = single cell organisms, animals = multicellular.

I'm literally fucking dead right now

Uuuh
Whaddaboud amoebas n shiieet
Animals are only one type of multicellular organisms and there are tons of single-cell organisms that aren't bacteria