Is this worth reading? I'm from Europe so I am not Clinton or Trump supporter

Is this worth reading? I'm from Europe so I am not Clinton or Trump supporter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/904883299318808576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Are books by or about politicians of present time worth reading?

You could be from Alpha Centauri, the answer would still be the same.

This isn't worth reading not even if Hillary is your mother.

I am a firm Trump supporter, and I dunno why but I enjoy reading books written by liberals about the election. Something about the salt is satisfying, but also how they denigrate Trump. I think it gives me a reason to continue hating liberals. I recently read "The Once and Future Liberal", a nice and short read.

These people don't have time to write books. Your not reading hilary's book, your reading Joe from Atlanta, with an MFA's, book.

I am not a Trump supporter but you should read this book if only to see just how delusional and arrogant a person could be.
One of the most disastrous campaign runs in US history and she still can't take responsibility.

Could you tldr kindly?

Its a bunch of auto masturbatory fiction book where she blames literally everybody except herself.
F*ck Trump and Clinton.

>I'm from Europe
That makes you a Hillary supporter whether you realize it or not

>auto
>masturbatory

B R U H
that's not how it works

Russia IS NOT Europe.

Never in history has there been a book written by the loser that was worth reading.

If you'd like to glean some insight into the psychology of Hillary Clinton™'s public persona, it's probably an invaluable resource. Otherwise I can't imagine a single reason to actually bother with it.

tesla

The sections I read were all along the lines of "Yeah, I was given a lot of help by the DNC but they could've been more and Sanders handed Trump the election by daring to oppose me".

I can only think of two scenarios where this book is reading: if you're a huge Hillary Clinton fan and just love the type of content and arguments she releases or if you just want to understand every point of view and angle of the 2016 American Election and have already read several other books on the subject. I can't imagine it would be satisfying to anyone unless they fell into one of those groups.

It's top tier.

>t. virgin who's never done mutual masturbation

where is this from?

Hilary's book ya dingas!

where else?? weaponized autism on Veeky Forums

>never done mutual masturbation

how can this be from her book? whats the context?

>"It's not me. It's the Algorithm."
Everytime.
What a pice of meme art.

how's your first day on the internet treating you?

this dude on twitter

twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/904883299318808576

>mein visage wann

i'm not sure what you're implying, but if you're complaining about my poor choice of syntax and diction, it's because i'm mutually masturbating my roastie neighbour with my other haaa oh fuuu

>implying Hillary wrote a single word in that book.