How many of you have ever witnessed a fight in a restaurant or grocery store?

How many of you have ever witnessed a fight in a restaurant or grocery store?

Not quite, but I worked at a bowling alley that's near the ghetto and we make a lot of food like most bowling alleys. Some black women came up without saying a word and slashed a this guy with a key while he was playing pool and eating. He was a cool guy too, but I'm guessing he probably did deserve it.

Did the cops get called

Only bars and pubs. Never an actual restaurant. I have fought in bars, but not a pub.

>How many of you have ever witnessed a fight in a restaurant or grocery store?

You talk like witnessing 1 fight is a big deal or something. Come down to south Atalanta sometime, sheltered kid.

I saw a young woman push her shopping cart into the heels of an elderly lady walking in front of her.
It may or may not have been an accident.

Yep by me. Reminded me of a funny part now that you asked. Our bar and bowling alley was fairly separate, with two different entrances and an ajoining wall. We had the dumbest craziest bitch I've ever met as a bartender working at that time. Apparently the cops went into the bar instead of the bowling alley (completely understandable) and asked the bartender. She didn't know about the incident. Instead of doing the reasonable thing and telling him she didn't know, you should check with the bowling alley, she just said it must have been a mistake phone call and nothing happened.

I mean like straight up family restaurants where people shouldn't be getting in fights

I try to steer clear of the most densely nigger-populated cities such as Atlanta

Can you get away with grabbing tits or ass in these situations

Why would you ever live in south Atlanta? Holy fuck. I moved out of metro-Atlanta as soon as I could. Headed out West to avoid niggers and avoid long commutes and crime and be around mountains. You better have a killer job or something to live on the south side.

You act like Atlanta has a monopoly on blacks or something. You're the sheltered faggot. Come visit Oakland or Richmond sometime and you'll see some real shit.

We're not saying that those places aren't bad, or even worse than Atlanta. We're just saying Atlanta is bad enough.

Americans are constantly proclaiming that they live in the greatest place on and at the same time arguing over who lives in the shittest ghetto.

Every place has good parts and bad parts.

Especially true for your mom

I went to a Dollar Tree and two women were fighting right next to the shelves that had ceramic statues stacked from top to bottom.

The shelves got knocked over, none of it survived.

Two high school girls started fighting and one got killed or something
Both were white so it was kind of weird

Nah, they're all bad, Tyrone saw to that.

not at a foodplace, but at home depot

>crackhead 1 gets mad at crackhead 2
>crackhead 2 pulls out hi point
>crackhead 1 pulls out hi point
>shoot at each other from across the aisle

i s2g

only if you're black

>Because women who are trashy enough to fight in a restaurant are exactly who you wanna cop a feel of
What the fuck user?

Never seen it in a restaurant but I did watch a monkey fight in a Walmart in Philly once. And some woman collapsed on the way out as some dude selling bootleg DVDs watched.

I was freshly 21 in a TGI Fridays, and the bartender cut off a lush. Cunt got angry, threw a bottle at the bartender, got taken out by the manager. It was a local holiday.

deserved it? screw you cuck, most women are insane and take out their hate on men

It was in the ghetto, it was probably over a drug deal or something.

Brawl broke out in Denny's between two dudes from the same party. We heard dishes, maybe flying. This was before we ordered. I told my friend we should probably leave and we ran out, along with dam near everybody else in the restaurant. Even though we weren't involved I still felt like a bit of a hooligan high-tailing it out of that place with tens of other young people.

>grocery store
Does that really happen?

>local holiday
Derby?

If a mother fucker hogs the good pastries off the clearance rack I might just have to slap on a rear-naked choke and secure my baked goods.

That shit hurts so fucking badly. I was wearing flip flops and had my back to the cart and decided to pull it forward to me. Fucking went down to the ground and was almost in tears.

To do that intentionally to someone else is... Worse than the breaking wheel

Some fat soccer mom got the wrong order one time when I was in a Culvers. In front of about 20 people she screamed "WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL TO GET THE RIGHT ORDER"

Nah, that's just what sane people do. You never know what's gonna happen. Smart people just get the fuck outta there. Especially if you've got a woman or kids with you.

About 15 years ago I was on a road trip with my girlfriend. Nighttime, we had stopped somewhere in southern VA at a 7-11 to get some crap. The parking lot had some bikes and a small group of 4-5 outlaw biker-looking dudes just standing around outside. There were a bunch of beer bottles on the ground. Gf opens the car door, and I just get this bad fucking feeling and grab her arm.
"Nope, get back in. Were going."
An hour later driving down the road the DJ on a local radio station reports a big multiple-stabbing fight broke out there.

>at the money window at grocery store
>nig next to me at lottery kiosk has his ass pointed at me
>I tell him to move his ass away from me
>he doesn't respond
>I call him a fag for having his ass aimed at me
>he stands up and tries to give me a mean look
>I tell him to get the fuck away from me
>he says he can do whatever he wants
>I tell him to shut his dumb mouth before I do it
>he doesn't say anything back and just stands there
>by this time the teller is done sending my money order and I'm about to walk away
>as I walk away the nig tells me to fuck off
>I snap
>I rush him and grab him by his neck and slam him to the ground
>I start wailing on him
>tellers and manager freaking out
>I stand up and kick the nig in his ribs as he lies there all fucked up
>manager pleads with me to leave
>tell nig he should have listened the first time as I walk away and leave
>drive back to my apt and wait for the inevitable visit from the cops
>couple hours go by and they never show
>light a joint and watch tv until my girl comes over
>she asks how my day was
>I tell her nothing interesting happened

And that was the last time I went to favorite little neighborhood grocery store called Arlan's Market in Austin

Fake and gay

believe it or not. I don't care but, it definitely happened. was back in 2013. I've never told anyone until I just saw OP's post.

Reminds me of when Tumblr planets make up stories about being fatshamed in public.

I know its hard for some of you weaklings to believe that someone on here had the balls to stand up for themselves but, its all true. I was both proud of myself and scared of catching an assault charge at the same time.

Stand up for what? Some nigger said "fuck you" and you lashed out like one. Kill yourself, retard.

kek

I live in Texas, we have Whataburger. Ghetto fights on the hour, every hour.

>lets people talk down to him

lol ok

I don't believe it, either. But it's funny. The protagonist of the fable is such a huge faggot he can't stop looking at a black dude's ass. The only thing he can do is homoerotically start wrestling him to the ground and start some rough, rapey foreplay. Then he goes home and waits for the cops to come throw him in jail with more black dudes. Be proud! Let your colors fly!

I have never seen a fight.

t. Canada

So you're a nigger

>fag going for the gay angle

typical. I bet you don't mind one bit when dudes try to stick their asses at toward you. lol you fags are disgusting.

lol are you so emasculated that anyone that stands up for themselves is a nig? you're pathetic

>Chimp out
>I-I'm not a nigger guise
Okay?

>Get so butthurt over niggers sagging you act like one.
You should just carry a gun and kill them whenever niggers say or do something remotely disrespectful to you or anyone in your vicinity. You'd be doing Gods work by killing niggers and putting yourself in jail.

Witnessed one? Lmao, I was in one my dude. Well, sorta.

>be me
>work at a eat-in bakery
>decent gig, in a nice neighborhood
>some poo in loo comes in
>reeks of the streets in his home country, being rude as fuck to other customers
>tell him to wait patiently in line like everyone else
>pajeet goes absolutely nuclear
>rambling shit in broken english
>tell him to leave if he doesn't stop acting up
>he fucking climbs over the counter
>shitjustgotreal.avi.png
>grab nearby rolling pin
>start pointing at the door with it, yelling for him to get the fuck out
>he keeps autistically rambing in hindi or whatever third world sewer language they speak
>swing the pin around a bit, see if it will spook him
>he lunges forward at me
>accidentally smash him in the side of the face with a rolling pin
>he's out fucking cold
>tfw I just wanted to sorta look cool for qt cashier
>end up knocking someone out instead

Found out later that the dude was apparently on a shitload of drugs, and, I shit you not, got arrested once before for huffing jenkum. Didn't get charged with anything either. Good time.

>My niggers are worse than your niggers!
You're both losing.

I worked at walmart for a few years and I saw a few. Its mostly just awkward as fuck.

>jenkum
Maybe he missed the air back home

>junkie trying to steal from supermarket
>cashier tries to stop him
>he starts getting aggressive and yelling and threatening people
>random gym-bro comes out of nowhere and puts him in a sleeper hold
>junkie passes out
>gym-bro legs it before the cops arrive
>no one gives description of gym-bro to cops

Like you actually live in those places. Go back to school, Berkeley faggot

I parked in a Winco parking lot the day before Thanksgiving '17. Some lady in a truck cut some other people off who were waiting and took their parking spot. They both got out of their car and were screaming at her and she pulled a piece at them. I was sitting there in my car finishing a cigarette and just watching it go down. Security pulled up pretty quick and the other people left immediately.

I watched a bunch of nigs go at it in a waffle house parking lot down in Miami around 3am. It ended when one started waving around a gun.
The employees lack of interest in the whole situation made me think it's a regular occurrence.

Ive seen a racist addict and an arab fight in a mcdonald's really cool

>go to maccas
>fillied with abo kids
>abo parents are outside sitting under trees and shit drinking/ getting high
>10 or so white kids walk in aged between 17-21
>one abo kid tries to take a wallet out of the other guys hand
>abo kids gets KOd straight up
>abo kids go mental and start throwing food, drinks, and other shit at this group
>white group goes outside
>adult boongs are all up and ready to fight
>whites are outnumbered but theyre up against non reflectives so not really in any serious trouble
>they are kinda fighting/ brawling
>see one abo guy at the back of the pack squatting
>wtf
>abo shits in his hands
>throws it at a white guy
>half hit the guy other half all over the maccas window
>more white people rock up to "stop the fight"
>really only show up because aussies will use any excise to hit an abo.
>shit thrower scares some guys off because nobody wants shit on them
>quickly gets surrounded and hit from the back
Another day in paradise

I've witnessed trashy nigs and trailer trash cause scenes but never an actual fight and I live in a place with a drug problem and shit tons of minorities.

I haven't but my mum was out shopping a few years ago in Woolworths and she witnessed a woman beat the living shit out of another woman and security had to come break it up. According to mum they both looked like druggo trash

which northern suburb of perth was this in brudda