Decide to finally pop that roast i've been wanting to have in the slow cooker

>decide to finally pop that roast i've been wanting to have in the slow cooker
>don't bother putting other shit in there bc fuck it
>can't even find the salt shaker, pepper only, final destination
>8 hours pass, too lazy to get up - a while longer won't hurt, who cares
>now 12 hours have passed, still don't get up
>after 15 hours i have no time left in which to eat, time to go to work
>turn off slow cooker, just leaving roast in there until I get back, determined to heat it up again and eat it later - possible bacteria growth be damned bc too lazy to put it in the fridge
>come home, turn it back on, promise myself i will get up and eat it in an hour
>2 hours pass
>2 more hours pass, and pass again and again
>roughly 36 hours since i originally began cooking, i just give up
>unplug the cooker and accept it as a total loss
>i never took a single bite of roast
>the roast is still sitting inside the cooker, days later
>not even i know when i will get around to actually throwing it out

The fellow in that picture would be so proud of you. Good job.

>petrson meme

didn't read post

saged

Feed it to a doggo if it it has no bones

Where do roasts come from?
Where did OP's roast come from?
Where did OP's roast really come from?
Why has OP's dog recently gone missing?
Why is this relevant?

why am I seeing around more on Veeky Forums?
I remember a friend showed me some of his stuff, pretty interesting views and tips on managing time.
But why is he leaking to Veeky Forums now?

Metaphorically speaking, I didn't confront the chaos of getting off my ass, voluntarily, and so I had to confront the much worse chaos of not getting off my ass, involuntarily. I did something stupid, that I knew I shouldn't have, but did anyway. And so it was my fault. And I knew that it was my fault. That's the worse kind of chaos, man. That's Hell. And that's the story of Cain and Abel, fundamentally.

kek

i have a pork roast sitting in my slow cooker crock in my fridge that i never felt like eating after cooking and it's been there for more than a year

What the fuck is wrong with you

Get that shit out of your house before it becomes sentient and shits you out of your house.

long way to the dumpster and it's heavy

Seek professional help user. Depression is treatable. There are people who will help you if you ask.

Buy a dog

I don't have the moneyz.

How can anyone be this bad at life seriously

Clean your room.

Jesus christ has that LARP really spread to Veeky Forums of all boards?

I like Peterson but holykek that's good.

this is not a recent event

He's basically a Canadian academic who got into shit for disagreeing with new legislation regarding pronoun use in Canada because he thought it was against free speech. People kind of rushed to see what he was saying because he posted his arguments on YouTube and found he basically put all his lectures on youtube. A lot of people liked what he was saying so he has a large following and a few memes surrounding him.

Honestly I really like the guy, he can be hyperbolic at times in some of the stuff he says but he does raise some interesting points. He has some really ardent fans though who are absolutely toxic who venerate him as if he were the next coming of Jesus, which is funny because he talks a lot about not becoming ideologically possessed which they always seem to be.

>Why has OP'S dog recently gone missing?

he illegally modifyed his slow cooker.

sort yourself out, OP

roast or slow cook? i am confused