Try cooking some of Ramsay's, Blumenthal's, Oliver's and chef John's healthy recipes

>Try cooking some of Ramsay's, Blumenthal's, Oliver's and chef John's healthy recipes
>Die from starvation
Where does Veeky Forums get its TASTY, NON-SHIT recipes which aren't swimming in butter, honey and pork fat? Any youtube channels which don't cater exclusively to blubbernauts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcancer.com/america-worst-food-quality-safety/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perhaps you should try other cuisines. Whenever I start feeling fat, I switch things up and make more Vietnamese, Thai, Malay, Greek, Lebanese, Persian, Brazilian, southern Indian, and Indonesian recipes.
Foods that are high in spices and herbs, but low in fatty ingredients. More flavor = more satisfying.

i'm pic related and honestly it's a mental thing. like i know i'm fucking starving so i'll just chug a bunch of water, or take a nap, or drink a cup of hot tea or something. you get used to starvation, and then your stomach gets used to smaller portions. takes weeks though

I don't have a problem with over-eating, I'm just trying to find some tasty but healthy recipes. I think the problem is that most people don't take cooking at all seriously, it's a very casual thing, so when they google "recipe", it's because it's a special occasion and they want to cook something decadent. I want to eat tasty stuff every day, but all of the tv/net chefs seem to cater almost exclusively to the majority

Rice and vegetable are tasty.

Well not on their own they aren't. I'm looking for tried and tested delicious recipes and methods, user.

You want to eat properly, you think about food exchanges, and getting them each day. The obligatory servings of dairy, meat, veggies, fruits, sparing with the fat/oil/nuts, and you figure your portions. To add flavor to simply cooked portions of your food, you roast, you smoke, you grill, you hit it with vinegar, wine, citrus, herbs. You add texture and happiness in the form of crusts, sauteed or frizzled herbs. You think about balancing the sweet, sour, salty, bitter, umami idea throughout your meal choices.

I eat tasty stuff, every day. I eat out 3-4x/week at most. I spend about 50-150% more on groceries than most people I know who repeat stuff and use their items more efficiently or do some repetitive things. Just expand yourself to a couple new things each month, like using the sale flyer at the grocery to pick out something that is a good deal, and then figure out the best way to cook it, what to do with the leftover ingredients, and now these recipes are part of your skillset. If I am buying cilantro, I'll be making a mexican and an asian recipe before I'm done with it. If I'm buying basil, it's italian and thai. If I'm buying a whole pork loin, I'm cutting it into thirds, roasting a trussed roast with garlic studs or jerk rub and on the BBQ, sauteeing some pork chops with onions, apples, calvados, or pounding it and breading it, and a good third of it is minced with cabbage, ginger, carrot, and stuffed into won tons or make into meatballs and frozen.

butter is good for you though

well, what kinds of foods do you like? lurk Veeky Forums long enough and hide all the shitposts and you might find one or two good threads

Hrm, well, a typical meal for me would be maybe asparagus spears, ribeye and button mushrooms with thyme, garlic and butter. I suppose I could leave out the butter and just use olive oil. I like eggs benedict with parma and parisian bread, I love a green salad with olives, anchovies and onion, I cook a lot of stir fries which are tasty (predictable stuff, veg, ginger, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil) I adore pears poached in spices and red wine, served with live yogurt and mint. I do a lot of roast chicken, but it's just predictable stuff like a thyme and lemon stuffing, steamed in white wine then crisped up with the top removed for the last half an hour. I eat a fair amount of soups - meats and veg fried, flavoured with coriander normally. I live fermented food like sauerkraut, it's great just served with olive oil, alongside shoulder of lamb and roast onions... I dunno, lots of things, but I'm craving something new. Something which doesn't use ounces of butter and honey per serving, but that's all the best chefs seem to cater for online

>gourmet chefs cooking stuff strictly for taste
A gourmet's idea of healthy is slightly less fat, sugar, and salt, and eating less. Try making some basics. Starch, veg, protein. Oh, you're one of those. Vegetables are pretty tasty on their own. Season (different meanings in different cuisines, but same concept) them and they're delicious. Toss them in a little flavorful fat and they're wonderful. This is every single cuisine in the world.

>Wanna motor boat them titties

Do eurofats really eat like this?

>eat food made with butter, fat, and lard
>eat less carbs but more meat with my meals
>I'm losing weight

HMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that fatty is dead

You gonna eat that?

The answer is always

Food Wishes

Every fucking question. The answer is food wishes. That hairy mother fucker has been cranking out 2-3 videos a week for a fucking decade now. There are literally hundreds of recipes there. And being a cali-fag he tends to err towards healthy, and tells you when he isn't.

His style is a bit... rustic.

yes, we are a disgusting, inferior people , that's why we are so jealous of Americhads.

Hey this is chef John from foodwishes.com wth a recipe foooorrrr... smoked cayenne with cayenne!

Poor Americans, they legit think they're eating good food
thetruthaboutcancer.com/america-worst-food-quality-safety/

You avoid getting fat by eating less. It doesnt matter what you eat. How do people still not understand this

So there's no difference between eating a pound of lettuce a day and eating a pound of butter? Are you high?

i also like moving goalposts

I honestly don't understand what you were trying to say. That's a perfectly good interpretation of your assertion, isn't it?

It's a really stupid way to interpret it, are you ESL?

I don't know what ESL is.
What did you mean to say?

i meant to say you're a fucking mongoloid
don't breed

>2018
>Being a furious 13yo

calories in calories out

>Chef John
>Healthy

This desu, butter absolutely everywhere...

Eat less, quit alcohol, drink more water you fat fuck.
With exercise you'll be shitting out like 5kg a week.

Doesn't your metabolism slow down when you eat less, which causes you to hold on to more weight?

I'm not trying to lose weight, I just don't want to gain any

try a little bit of spice, and add a bit of salt. its pretty simple really. i think one of the most difficult parts about cooking is getting something to taste perfect