Does Red Lobster still have an all-you-can-eat buffet? They did last time I was there, but that was 20 years ago...

Does Red Lobster still have an all-you-can-eat buffet? They did last time I was there, but that was 20 years ago, I was only a kid and didn't like seafood. Now I'm going to be visiting a city with a Red Lobster and I am looking forward to eating there.

No, don't go.

Shut up fag

rude

Y'all better stop being mean to each other

make me fag

Fuk off pussy

Ya ol' red lobster hating, stank ass, nigger loving, mother fucking, crusty ass piece of shit.

anyone try their new drive-thru buffet? i am fascinated by the prospect but i dont even know how to approach it.

I had not even heard of such a thing. Is that real?

fuck you say to me niggas

no.

You are incorrect

Are you a nigger?
Because only niggers eat at red lobster.

red lobster is a bit upscale for niggers, they would prefer fried cat fish from popeye's or something

You are sadly mistaken.
15 years ago it was a place middle-class families would get dressed up for a nice dinner on the weekends. Now it's nothing but a god damned zoo the pavement apes eat their 'fry skrimps' at while pretending to be high-class humans.

>red lobster is a bit upscale
Hahahahahaha, no, it's literally olive garden tier.

But Olive Garden IS upscale, you turdmongler. My Brother and my Cousin even had their wedding there and everyone was complimenting them on their choice of fancy restaurant.

>skrimps
This. I worked at an office supply store when I was young and black people were simply incapable of saying the words "Printer Cartridge"
"where da leemax prinda cartliges?"
"I nee a MP carchage"
"Why dey so EHKSPENSUV?"

olive garden microwaves their food

red lobster overcharges on everything. you can get tastier, 6x larger legs from grocery stores at the same price or slightly higher than their tiny little 20$ toothpick snow crab legs

I wouldn’t go even if they did. Last time I went there, within the past year, I wasted $30 on everything being all salty and gross.

It ain’t the same.

nogs cant afford olive garden

>drive thru
>buffet

I've never seen a buffet at a red lobster. Last Tim I went to one was like 5 years ago and only because someone gave me a Darden restaurants gift card. Needless to say, the food looks good in the pictures, but they don't resemble the actual product whatsoever. The seafood quality is pretty poor and you always get less than what you think you're getting. The crab legs will barely have any meet in them and will be poorly cooked, etc. The cooks who work there are obviously inexperienced and/or don't really care about the quality of the dishes. The serving staff is all single moms and community college dropouts.

The only halfway decent dish is the cheddar biscuits, but they are still essentially Popeyes biscuits with cheddar flavoring added.

The last time I visited the local red lobster I was seated at a booth that had a line of ants crawling over it. I'm surprised they've not shut down yet.

if you were a chinaman you'd just eat the ants

>getting married at olive garden
ahahahahahahaha

>replying to bait
Im sure you'll get the hang of Veeky Forums after you've been here a few days.Maybe post less in the meantime.

Holy shit go back to

>getting inception meta-baited
newfags get out