There is literally no difference between rare and raw. Why do people pretend to like meat that isn’t even cooked?

There is literally no difference between rare and raw. Why do people pretend to like meat that isn’t even cooked?

Other urls found in this thread:

images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/ap04GOE_700b.jpg
i.stack.imgur.com/62In5.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literally

>>/b/

I'm quite tired of seeing literally abused like this. Someone needs to call word protection services.

Here we go again...

>there is literally no difference between two molecularly different states of protein
you okay man

There is literally no difference between 0mph and 5mph

I like eating raw meat, so fuck you.

The difference is that the surface, which is where most bacteria exist on a steak, has been sterilised with heat as well as salt. You can afford to store it a little more carelessly.

I pretend to like it because the flavour makes me happy. I suppose I could be more authentic and only eat medium, but it wouldn't taste as good to me.

The difference is around 90 degrees.
There's more difference between raw and rare than there is between rare and cooked to death

Actually, the difference that one is completely cooked and the other isn't. Retard. You cook the steak to 175 degrees fahrenheit, and then let it cool down to 125 degrees. Get your facts straight before you try talking about things you don't even fucking understand. The USDA recommends cooking it to 145. Guess what? That's 30 degrees below what you're cooking it to to get Rare...

Bravo. That is the dumbest tying I have heard all day. it would be a lot funnier if you werent trolling

This is bait.

There is literally no difference between a loaded gun and an unloaded gun.

Toxoplasmosis

And pretending to be macho

It's called WELL DONE for a reason

unrelated question
how do I discredit an analogy without addressing it if the subject matter is food

I've said this so many times. snow monkeys like eating raw meat

>brand new tripfag
>shitty troll
>rare disease that doesn't happen in countries that matter
I recommend seasoning your over-done meat with some bait-effort.

But user, all those temps are completely wrong.

raw steak is fucking disgusting, but what about pic related?

>there’s literally no difference between fucking girls in the ass and fucking guys who look like girls in the ass

Yes we evolved to have a gut flora unlike you shitskins who can't digest apples or milk.

Rare is raw but with a delicious sear. It's fucking amazing you faggot

med rare is best rare

Theirs literary no difference between meat and air.

But that's true though

Yeah, and blacks like eating boot leather as it reminds them of the traditional family meals their slave-masters gave them.

No black pepper? I love me some pepper with my onions on a Mett

the meat of this pic isnt even rare.

some of those pictures showing the points dont make any sense.

or they use steak taking out directly from the fridge and throw in the pan. maybe they do them bad on purpose to show side-by-side to the sous-vide steak in an ad

images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/ap04GOE_700b.jpg

this is a well-taken picture, showing the real temperatures

i.stack.imgur.com/62In5.jpg

this is somebody retarded that take cold steaks from the fridge and, in some cases, ended both overcooking and letting it raw in the middle. the spanish do this way too, they dont know how to grill a steak

disguisting prussian shitbread

try tatar