There is literally nothing wrong with drinking an entire glass of half-and-half

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking an entire glass of half-and-half.

ok

yeah, just don't do it often or you'll harm yourself

everything is okay in moderation

i eat a litre a day and there's nothin' wrong with me

Not only is that lactose free, that's skim milk. It's basically water.

What type of half-and-half? What size, "glass?"

>It's basically water.
if you say so. i mean, what would i know? i only have every single day of my life, but you're the expert.

Different user and while the other user is exaggerating, skim milk does taste watered down compared to whole milk. My parents would always get 2 or 1% because they fell for the fat is bad meme, but whole milk is way better tasting. While it's double the calories, it actually helps with satiety so you end up being less hungry and craving less food so it balances out.

Plus it's nice to have whole milk for recipes that call for milk.

Milk is for babies.

Well they'll have to fight me for it if they want some.

Gallon of half-and-half a day for a few months is great for bulking and SS

dairyboi

>encouraging the rape of animals

You're right, there's not. For some people, it's not the best idea, but for most people it's fine, as long as you're not drinking that much of it regularly.

A whole glass of daddy's cummies for a good boy

2% master race for flavor alone.
I've had whole milk that just tasted like straight up cheese before.

Are you chinese or some shit?
Drink as much as you like

do you unironically think that "lactose free" means that they take the lactose out?

nah dawg. they just put more lactase (not a typo) in for people who's bodies have evolved past puberty and stop producing lactase naturally.

lactose needs to bond with lactase to be digested. lactose is the dick to lactase's vagina, and lactose free milk just has more delicious vagina put in.

prob not my best analogy but I think it works.

A co-worker told me he once drank a bottle of liquid creamer because he was high and thought it was pre-mixed coffee

>lactose is the dick to lactase's vagina
I guess that's a way to explain it

Actually, the added lactase pre-digests the lactose of the milk to form glucose and galactose, so it is technically 'lactose-free' after processing. This is also why it tastes sweeter than regular milk, because it's essentially dairy sugar-water; therefore, dieters and diabetics should watch out.

Beetus tier but would be delicious.

There is. Shit's like twice the cost of whole milk.