Secret Aardvark hot sauce. Not strong but good flavor and a kick if you put a lot. Very sweet. Cool logo. 10 out of 10

Secret Aardvark hot sauce. Not strong but good flavor and a kick if you put a lot. Very sweet. Cool logo. 10 out of 10

I started getting into hot sauce a couple of months ago. I never understood why I suddenly liked it other than the fact that the pain made me feel good in a strange way. I don't know if this is true

>I never understood why I suddenly liked it other than the fact that the pain made me feel good in a strange way.

Like the first time you invite the bull around

Where exactly is 'vark popular?

I live in LA and I haven't seen this shit at all.

>LA
you have to go gayer.

Where is this stuff made? It has such a fascinating aesthetic.

>Portland
Should have guessed

Imagine "getting into" hot sauce

Careful, you might summon 'Vark user.

I like aardvark. Overpriced though.

It's not. You're being shilled by a marketing team.

It's probably decently popular, but Aardvark sauce is basically just another meme here on Veeky Forums. It's kinda the new McChicken. But like most Veeky Forums memes it's not really that good or funny or clever.

It's been on Hot Ones more than once, it has dozens of thousands of combined reviews online and you think just because you don't have it at Walmart in your flyover shithole that it's not popular? LOL

It isn't. Of all the random shit anons Veeky Forums call "meme foods" this is one of the ones they are actually correct about. People just post it here because it triggers people. Like said it's the new McChicken.

How much 'vark could a soycuck chug if a soycuck could chug 'vark?

Seething

I do get mad when some hillbilly from Lousisiana tries to talk shit about something that my hometown has pride in. Your the one thats really mad because you have sour grapes that you cant get secret aardvark

Fuck off intern

Absolutely seething

Secret Aardvark ispretty good but I don't give enough of a shit to be ordering bottles off the internet again. They need to expand.

>A bottle of hot sauce is all your hometown has to have pride in

STOP SAYING THAT I AM SEETHING BECAUSE I AM NOT FUCKING SEETHING.
Your the one thats really seething because you come into a thread for a sauce you dont like to make fun of it. Your OC you just posted is trash by the way, and embarrassing. I will not even dignify it with a response.

You seem quite upset.

Thank you so much for your review, I'm glad to see that you love Secret Aardvark almost as much as I do!

Portland has everything to have pride in. From the scenic bike routes, the alternative food markets and restaurants, our mayor and the progressive sence of duty in out city we are one of the leading hot sauce markets on earth. Meanwhile your stuck in your trailer in some swamp in Louisaina fucking your sister and trying to troll (and failing) online. Go back to your containment board, Cletus, you know nothing of food.

>let me just pretend to be overly upset to keep my thread alive and bait reddit retards into responding with umad bro

saged btw

Sage is not a downvote, and announcing sage is a bannable offence.