I've created a new chart for /r9k/ lit since the other one is mostly pleb garbage or filler

I've created a new chart for /r9k/ lit since the other one is mostly pleb garbage or filler.

How many have you read?

? / 28

>Larkin

Excellent choice.

Hamsun's Hunger would be a good addition to this list

>i make charts for 4chin boards
nerd

It's a pleb book for plebs.

>DUDE I'M SO HUNGRY!

Like, woah.

if you add another row notes from underground is a given. Nice work putting in the pigeon though that would resonate with a lot of robros

notes from underground is there comprehensionlet

Hello, I've always wanted to create a chart, how did you do it?(software you use)

fuck off retard

MS paint retard

add the hunchback of notre-dame

There are more relevant books which aren't 780 pages long. No point reccing books nobody's going to read.

c'mon, it's not THAT long

I have read the book of disquiet,Notes from the Underground, Elliot Rodger diary(really), The Metamorphosis and Catcher in the rye.

What can you tell me about the pigeon. user?
other than the fact it has a nice cover

Still, it's pointless recommending it. You wouldn't do well as a Nazi propagandist with such a poor grasp of aesthetics and salesmanship.

this honestly you should chuck the ones over 300.

no book over 300 pages is worth reading. If you can't express yourself in under that length then just make it a fucking series. no one has that kind of time.

The Pigeon was written by Patrick Suskind, who wrote Perfume (one of Kurt Cobain's favorite novels). It's a novella about a bank security guard who lives an extremely well-organized life of urban solitude, allowing nothing that may unsettle him or remind him of his status in life. Until one day a pigeon roosts outside the door of his cheap apartment, which causes him to become so anxious that he simply can't leave his home for an extended period. When he does eventually leave however his world of dreary isolation is no longer a place where he can retreat for comfort and escape, forced as he is to confront a life which he has allowed to become devoid of spontaneity and intimacy.

Sounds interesting, thanks for the info

Fuck off.

bump

?