Well, I'm from Boise, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "soda"

>well, I'm from Boise, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "soda"

streamed cans

/Thread

That's only because you hang around the toothless ex/current meth addict community. They can't speak properly anyway.

I grew up saying pop, but have since switches to saying soda because the word sounds better. But it still feels weird Everytime I say it. At least I almost never drink it, so it's not a big deal.

Mineral

is this loss

>he calls Fizzy Joe's ''soda''
Fucking Amerimutts.

>Phrase
>Soda

Pick one.

This was my answer, give it back!

I say soda. My wife says “pop drinks.” Even if she just wants one, she asks for a can of pop drinks. Asian chicks are cute. It’s especially cute when she starts talking about how much she hates blacks and Muslims.

LIMONADE

>well, I'm from Boise, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "sneed's (formerly chuck's)"

Amazing.

My wife is Japanese and just calls it soda. Though, she did mature her English dialect by talking to me.
She hates blacks and Muslims too.

How do I get a qt Asian gf? Mail order?

You don’t get a qt Asian gf. You get a qt Asian wife. Try going to Asia. Avoid the Philippines.

>well, i'm from Texas and we ask; 'what kind of coke do you want?'

>'dr. pepper'

>My wife is Japanese
Fucking race-traitor

Ain't nothing wrong with saying cokes, communist. Better than saying "pop" at least.

Stop being jealous of those who realize the benefits of an asian woman: Absolute loyalty to the husband and family; severe taskmaster of the children to ensure the superior asian IQ is utilized to it's fullest; spawn who combine the superior asian IQ with a moderately adequate white IQ and a superior physical structure; knowing you're raising an ubermensch spawn who will hire your children to clean their vacation condos and serve them food on their ski trips.

Too bad even asian women think you're not worth breeding with. Better luck in your reincarnation.

I laughed, I cried, I died.

We just call it good old "Fizzy Drink" in spider land

Ayyyy Boise

soda isn't a phrase, OP, it's just a word.

I'm not from Boise, but I am from Idaho, and have heard people say "soda" many times.

Usually in reference to Soda Springs, Idaho, but still.

This is what happens when a father doesn’t teach his son how to be a man, happa or not.

Well I'm from Leeds and I've never heard anyone cal it "pop"...

>Veeky Forums creates content

Reddit is 10 times funnier than you guys right now, pathetic

Then by all means go to Reddit and don’t return.

>he calls fizzypopper bubblecans fizzy joes

great scott

Nah, I can just use both and make you user kiddies twist their panties in the process. Or should I say "Sneed!"

user, he is just a 4 chan user, go easy on him! You know they can't understand those long words like "twisted". Just sprout some unfunny garbage that is easily recognisable, it's like a more primitive form of communication. Watch this :

FOR ME

I
I i
I l
I _

Pepsi is from North Carolina.
Coke is from Georgia.
They're soda.

softdrink

My wife is Vietnamese, she calls cokes gross, and she too hates the blacks.

>Oh, not in Boise. No. It's a Fruitland expression.

Soda pop master race

i live in boise, in my experience most people say soda

good post

Is it true that some places use "Coke" to refer to soda in general? Does this conversation ever happen:
>I'll have a coke
>what kind?
>Sprite

only smoothbrained southerners say this, but yes people do say that

All the time, but it's usually Dr. Pepper.

Mine too. She only says SO-DA

I live in Boise.

AMA.

I've heard they only do it that way in Texas

have you seen that musical wall/light show next to the grove? what a fucking waste of time/effort

also if you haven't tried the new ramen place next to The Balcony you're missing out, its fucking stellar

I have not seen it, but I've heard about it. I'll have to check out that Ramen place next time I'm around there. Any other places you're particularly fond of eating at in the Boise area? I wouldn't mind checking out a few new places.

casablanca on overland, very authentic cuban food
bittercreek alehouse in downtown
st. laurence gridiron in downtown

the best restaurant in the valley is probably State and Lemp but its high end dining, you can easily spend 200+ here

also theres this japenese food truck that serves delicious octopus takoyaki, its called genki takoyaki

what does it feel like knowing your entire fucking state is too goddamned poor to buy potatoes from itself?

Nice man, I appreciate it. Will have to check them out in the next couple months.

Feels good!

Idaho is a nice place to live. At least it won't be bombed anytime soon.