I messed up big time, lads

Last night I invited a female coworker over to my apartment. I talk about cooking and she said I should make something for her. I made Fish sticks from scratch. When she was eating a piece of fin got stuck in her throat and I did the Heimlich to remove it.I forgot to take the fins out, she will probably tell the boss at work about this.

>she will probably tell the boss at work about this.

Stop being a faggot and just apologize and move on, either make her something else or go out to dinner.
>She will probably tell the boss now
Why give a shit? He can't fire you over it and you supposedly saved her from choking on something dangerous. Just try another dinner date or go be a lonely faggot somewhere else

She is his wife. He knows I like her but he doesn't see me as a threat. He is the kitchen manager and I am a buss boy, I thought I could impress her but now it is all gone to shit.

Why are you going after a lost cause? You must really be some faggot to go after a taken woman. Being friendly and nice is one thing but going out your way to impress someone who's off the radar is wasted time, effort, and money m8

If the boss actually let's you around his wife then both of you are faggots. You for going after a married woman, and the boss for being a cuck

She is the perfect one for me. Cooking is all I am good at and now she thinks I am a joke. I think I might write her a note and put it on her windshield.

there are other Dairy Queens in town that probably could use some experienced help

I can't work at a Dairy Queen. They don't have buss boys. I am not going to throw away 10 years of experience to start over.

No more anime for you

I don't watch anime. I tried once but it was all in Japanese and I hate subtitles. What is your point though?

why do people larp on every damn board these days?
>mfw

Nice try weeb.

>she's the perfect one for me
>even though she's taken, I shall fight for her
>I'll leave her a note, that'll help things

OP wants attention.

Fuckin' fish sticks, really? I mean, bonus points for from scratch, but you walked right into that calamity.

Lmao kid I don't even watch anime, I don't know what you are talking about.

Hahahahzhahahahahahqha

>he writes the note and leaves it on her car
>boss finds note first because he's driving her car that day
>thinks it's for him
>leaves wife for bussboy
Do it, OP. Let us help you write the note.

How the fuck do fins end up in the fishsticks? That doesn't make any God damn sense; you made this up.

I was making a lot and a few of the tilapia did not get the fins ripped off. I was very drunk when I was making the fish sticks, to be honest.

But they're fishsticks. It doesn't seem possible.

It is like when a piece of shell is in crab cakes. It happens, but it sucks.

You're a retard. This is why you're a buss[sic] boy.

Very rude. Add to the conversation or give me advice. No need to be mean.

Okay, here's some advice: fucking kill yourself.

Fair enough. I think next time I see her I will invite her back and remove the fins this time. Maybe I will make something else. I have a good fish meatloaf that I do.

>fish meatloaf
stop

I could give you the recipe and you would like it. But I have a feeling you wouldn't even make it.

Is it similar to fishballs?

Not only this but that's used vagina
You want to fuck a loose pussy? You are gay and want cock germs touching your cock. Cuck

Not sure. You add bread crumbs and tarter sauce to shredded tilapia and put it in a meatloaf pan.

That sounds like shit.

It tastes pretty good. I still have not found the best way to thicken it, though. It falls apart on the fork. I want it to be like classic meatloaf that sticks together. I think I might try blending the meat in a processor instead of only shredding it with my hands. Then add flour or gelatin even.

You've made fishcakes with a fraction of the surface area. Just make fishcakes instead.

I will try that I guess.

Because they have more surface area and you're frying them, they're going to get crispy and hold together better. Mix with eggs, breadcrumbs, and mashed potatoes that were boiled/mashed with hole garlic cloves, and put fresh herbs/vegetables into the mix. You can use cilantro, chilies, and cumin to give it a Latin flair; ginger and scallions for an Asian twist; or just some parsley and shallot for something simple and delicious. And for fuck's sake, stop using tilapia. Use cod, flounder, haddock, shit like that. Tilapia is a trash fish.

Thank you for the tips. I guess I have always used tilapia for a lot of my dishes. I will try trout I think.

Whatever you do, make a lemon butter sauce.

Jesus fucking Christ. I hope one day when you're more aware you'll be able to ruminate on this and use it as a learning experience.

Now there's an idea.
Starting:
Dear

Tilapia is fine.

No it is not, and you should feel ashamed for spreading such dangerous misinformation.

Sugartits

you were drunk? was she drunk too? tell us more about the night

>destined love is not a western notion!
I think you're the one who's let anime take over if that's your gut reaction.

I was half a bottle of Ron Diaz in when she got there. I think I blacked out for a couple hours when I was cooking. She doesn't drink. I went to give her a hug when she walked into my apartment and she ducked under my arms and laughed. I blacked out again and became cognizant when I heard her choking on the fin. Gave her Heimlich and she left.

>I went to give her a hug when she walked into my apartment and she ducked under my arms and laughed.
Pathetic

I beg to differ. It is an inside joke we have. I pretend to hug or kiss her and she fains being revolted or laughs.

I still don't believe you at all.

Lord knows I do that inside joke with every girl I meet. Even the ones I meet for the first time play along.

remove post

FEIGNS, nigga

>Heimlich
It's not hind-lick?

Missed opportunity there, regardless.

You sound like the biggest virgin right now.

>all these responses
>after that subway user getting fired thread
Easiest board to troll.

user, user, user. It's going to be fine. If she thought you were a joke, she wouldn't have come to dinner at your place. So you made a small mistake. You also saved her from the mistake. If you apologized profusely, that's good. Now, when you have a chance, you should say something to her like "Well, I've certainly learned my lesson about handling fish!" To reassure her that you DO understand cooking and you value her well being as well. You can recover from this, it's all in how you handle it.

>implying we don't know trolls and play along anyway