Is dietary cholesterol a meme?

Is dietary cholesterol a meme?

No, cholesterol is a very well known part of food. Your body needs it for cell membranes, but too much of it can increase the risk of death by artery clogging and stuff.
Older people an fat people tend to have more cholesterol, i think.... but most people eat a healthy amount.

also, forgot to mention those eggs are high in protein. Don't know how much cholesterol they have though.

Yes. No proven correlation with blood cholesterol.

Why waste your time posting.

what is blood cholesterol then? where does that come from, if not from diet?

Google.com

cholesterol is produced by the body... do you think it just appears spontaneously in other animals?

But you need to eat in order to make it.... I don't see how that negates my point, cholesterol is still a product of our diet, so that ends up in our blood.

>But you need to eat in order to make it
no you don't

>no proven correlation

t. fat ketonigger momscience weekly

Do you not have a liver?

Thank you for your cutting edge research insights, Ancel.

So your body somehow makes the molecules of cholesterol with no external input of mass?
Every molecule in your body is made from atoms that were once outside of you. Why would cholesterol magically appear?

Thanks for your pop science, Joe Rogan. Im sure not all Jews are slimy cockroaches either!

I have a liver, yes, but it needs some external source to make the cholesterol.

Its called having a liver. Do you think you need to eat skin to regenerate skin?

Then your liver is completely fucked. Sorry to hear

>Do you think you need to eat skin to regenerate skin?
Where did i you need to eat the specific type of compound to make more of it? And furthermore, where does YOUR liver find the magic to generate mass out of nothing? You probably think that blood cells just spontaneously pop out of bone marrow, too.

^where did i say^ , not where did i you

cholesterol isn't an element you retard

>is X a meme

Yes, but your liver is clearly capable of producing the constituent parts of a cholesterol molecule from nothing.

>doesn't understand how the production of this requires atoms.

Do you drink human blood to maintain your own endogenous blood production? Im really worried you do considering how fucking stupid you are

Endogenous cholesterol synthesis. Jesus christ dude

You create all kinds of enzymes in your body from raw broken down materials.

Okay, so everything your body naturally produces is made from what, Itself? Do you seriously believe that without any form of external input of matter, you can create complex molecules to no end?

how do you think vegans have cholesterol? you don't have to eat cholesterol to generate it. your body synthesizes it from the other things you eat. this is true for most parts of your body

Just stop. The user you're replying to is either baiting or too retarded to understand context in and thinks you literally mean you don't need to eat ANYTHING EVER.

Stop baiting so retardedly this is insane.

>your body synthesizes it from the other things you eat
That's my point. You need something to make cholesterol.
I'm not baiting man. I'm just saying that your body cannot make molecules without dietary input at some point. You can recycle cholesterol, yes but not indefinitely.

So you do drink human blood? You also think cholesterol synthesis is only stimulated by cholesterol consumption?

Mom and Dad stop fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'((((

No, but i do ingest the necessary compounds needed to make blood.

>you need something

You explicitly said cholesterol

When someone talks about science, please refrain from chiming in. You must have never taken a serious science class before.

Just confirm for me: you think cholesterol is produced by the liver, with no required atoms from outside the body. Yes, or no?

Where do you think the animals you eat get their cholesterol from smartass? There's no need for exogenous cholesterol. All it does is raise your serum LDL "bad" cholesterol and cause atherosclerosis.

That's not what you're talking about. You're saying you have to eat cholesterol to produce it. Learn to make a point retard.

Animals make their cholesterol. From the molecules of food they eat. Food goes in, gets broken down, blah blah, turned into various molecules. You don't need to eat PURE CHOLESTEROL to make / produce it from diet. That is my point, now i'm fed up. So goodbye,

Wow. You totally nailed us there!

>Animals make their cholesterol. From the molecules of food they eat. Food goes in, gets broken down, blah blah, turned into various molecules.
That's exactly how human animals make cholesterol as well you fucking dumbo

That wasn’t your point. You said you need to eat cholesterol. Now youre backpedalling

>Is dietary cholesterol a meme?
Keyword: Dietary

>Google.com

Yes because I trust the validity of easily edited wikipedia articles and health conscience journalist "Health" sources who whine about cheese being deadly, over Veeky Forums, a site I've frequented for nearly a decade.

Drop the elitst asshole bullshit and help someone out when they ask instead of hiding behind your "S-spoonfeeding!" meme just because you can't interact with people you socially inept goober.

>Dietary
Yes, dietary cholesterol means exogenous cholesterol. What is your closing statement?

Keep getting diet tips from mentally ill people online rather than learning the science behind it.

Wow, sick burn dude, how will i ever recover?

You literally are a sl*p of shit

More middle school comebacks? Idk man keep deflecting.

Yeah dude i should emulate the sick high school witticisms of calling someone stupid and telling them to not talk about science. Thats way more clever

>keep deflecting
You dont even know what means. Your insults are cringey as fuck, they sound like a 14 year old aspie trying not to say mean words

10/10 troll

I thought it just caught on because margarine brands kept pumping so much fat into their product to sell it

You're right dude. I don't know what deflecting means. It's almost as if you're not talking about the subject and are just making personal insults towards me. If you have no knowledge on a subject, it's best not to talk about it and ask questions instead, just a tip.
>cringe aspie 14

Am I talking to some enlightened keyboard warrior? Sorry m'sir didn't mean to walk to close to your turf. I could say mean things to you, but it seems like it already happens to you a lot.