I have 3 pounds of oxtail, carrots, onions, garlic, cilantro, bird's eye chilies, serrano peppers, spinach, red wine...

I have 3 pounds of oxtail, carrots, onions, garlic, cilantro, bird's eye chilies, serrano peppers, spinach, red wine, beef broth, and all the usual staples you would find in the kitchen of an American who cooks various types of cuisines from around the world. What can I make for dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxtail_soup?wprov=sfti1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chicken and waffles.

Poptarts.

Lunchables.

Swiss Forest Cake

Okay, now that the children have posted, what do the adults think?

Do you have any water?

I think water counts as a staple.

Oxtail sashimi with carrot crisps on wine-chili-mousse

That you're a fag.

For me it's the McChicken™

You're a fag and you can't cook.

Do you want someone to tell you to make "oxxo" bucco? Swiss Forest Cake or post tits.

Yes I can. I just thought that maybe the fine posters of Veeky Forums might know of a way to use those ingredients that isn't just a braise, soup, or stew.

3 pounds of oxtail, carrots, onions, garlic, cilantro, bird's eye chilies, serrano peppers, spinach, red wine, and beef broth.

If you can't figure it out yourself, you can't cook. At least you're in the kitchen where you belong.

Why do you think I'm a woman? Do you imagine all men are women, faggot?

Nigger you literally cannot eat the oxtails without braising them, they are one of the toughest and most cartilaginous cuts around.

I say braise the beef and stuff it into fresh agnolotti, since you seem to be looking for a challenge. If not that then make gnocchi and use the braised beef as a garnish.

Because you're getting overly defensive like a little prissy fag and also you can't cook.

I don't have a roller or cutter. Would it still be possible to make the pasta without them?

>I don't have a roller or cutter. Would it still be possible to make the pasta without them?

see

Don't you dare bump my thread again.

>>Thinking that you own a thread after its been posted
Maybe Veeky Forums isn't for you, newfriend.

STOP GIVING ME (YOU)S REEEEEEEEE

:^(you)

Thanks for the bump and the (You) : ^ )

Fry the tail up real quick and hot, then put the tail, carrots, onion and stew in a pan and simmer it for about 4-6 hours. Its tasty af

Braised oxtail over rice

> What can I make for dinner?
Why don't you make 3 pounds of oxtail with carrots, onions, garlic, cilantro, bird's eye chilies, serrano peppers, spinach, red wine, beef broth and all the usual staples you can find in your kitchen

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxtail_soup?wprov=sfti1