Woaahh dude, like, postmodernists are just dumb. also, like, clean your room dude

>woaahh dude, like, postmodernists are just dumb. also, like, clean your room dude
Thanks for the recommendation, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/camille-paglia-on-trump-democrats-transgenderism-and-islamist-terror/article/2008464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>butthurt politics obsessed neckbeard makes his 47th thread about a meme youtube e-celeb this week

I swear to G_d people here have such a hateboner for JBP they'll leave their rooms dirty and unsorted just out of spite.

You know you should stop posting when a frogman is more sensible than. Sage. Kys. Fuck off to your containment shithole.

You guys realize OP is making fun of people like you, right

Anyone's thats convinced by Jordan Peterson's talks is actually retarded. You're titillated by nothing but effective rhetoric paired with really obvious observations so his shitty opinions are validated and you, in turn, find validation in some neckbeard-pleb infested internet circle jerk.

>the sexual revolution was about being treated as equals, which means women accepting the risk of rape
>you can't be raped if you go to a guy's apartment

What did she mean by this?

>t. butthurt libcuck tranny

wow a cute little /v/rainlet stumbled into Veeky Forums

fucking gottem PICKLE RICK!!!!! WUBADUBALUBLUB

>you can't be raped if you go to a guy's apartment
Did she actually say this or are you extrapolating bullshit?

Camille paglia is trans?

I'm extrapolating a little bit. Basically what she said was that going to a guy's apartment implies consent, and she disagreed with the idea that you can just say no at any time, and that "no" always actually means no.

>if you like peterson you must watch cartoons
stay mad brainlet

if its so obvious why is your room a fucking mess?

not an argument

>the cartoons are the objectionable part of the image
Peak reddit

PSYCHE! GOTTEM AGAIN PICKLE RICK! plebbit/r/t_donald STRIKES AGAIN!

>17 posts, 10 posters
Damn, JP really has some passionate fans

>You're retarded because ____ and _____
the literal definition of an argument you ADHD ridden faggot

weeklystandard.com/camille-paglia-on-trump-democrats-transgenderism-and-islamist-terror/article/2008464

>You find it annoying when retarded neckbeards make 23 threads a day about a youtube e-celeb so they can argue with other retarded neckbeards about identity politics and communism vs fascism on the literature board of an anime pictures sharing forum? Haha jokes on you, we don't actually do this because we're fucking insane, we just do it because we're dicks and want to shit up your board LOL!

...so is trans a meaningless term at this point?

I love it when daddy tells me what to do

If you're so stupid or mentally weak . . .
EVOLUTION

this post is so retarded that it's confusing
can anyone attempt to engage with this animal in conversation to study him?

>muh reddit boogeyman
fuck off retard

The r-word is extremely offensive. Please refrain from using it, instead use "intellectually disabled".

Why are you so moronic? Are you autistic, hispanic, russian, sixteen years old, an inbred or what?

I think the same about homossexuality. I believe it is a natural occurrence just like albinism, but the amount of homossexual people we have today is not natural.

OTH I wish we'd just stop this sex/gender faggotry and have fun with eachother instead.

[current year] being triggered by this ol' meme...

>like peterson
>consciously makes the effort of typing in Veeky Forums.org {or even bookmark it}

Convinced of what, exactly?

if you leftpol cucks don't start sucking petersons dick right now I'll make five more peterson threads

If he would read this he would refuse your dick-sucking on the ground of the dominance hierarchy and you not being able to grasp that being on Veeky Forums is worse than being a STD riddle triple-trans eighty year old former male prostitute who teaches children to call him xmurf.

>i hateee peterson so much my faves? derrida proudhon zizek and so on :)

>I'm transgender but everyone else is lying
What a dumbass. Most trans people today I know also crossdressed as children. She also would have tried to kill herself by now if she was actually trans.

you should be careful about postmodernism
I just started reading a book called Meaning Maps by a contemporary Canadian philosopher (Jordan Peterson). It's pretty dense (but I try lol), so I took a break to watch some videos of his, and he talks about how post modernity is trying to destroy contemporary philosophy and society. You should look in to it. I feel that it is irresponsible to promote these views in light of such dangers.

lol I just noticed that the guy in the picture is Dr. Peterson. Sorry, I didn't know what he looked like and didn't see the file name.

>Meaning Maps

lol
More trannies should actually try to kill themselves rather than "attempt" to for attention, maybe then people would take those freaks more seriously

To quote your own gif, I don't know what you're talking about. Have you read it?

No, neither did you.
Maps of Meaning though...

>Anyone's thats convinced by Jordan Peterson's talks is actually retarded.
>Effective rhetoric paired with really obvious observations
>Opinions are validated
>Find validation

Is this not how you form arguments?

Why did you namedrop Proudhon? Most ''SJWs'' hate him?

Ok, you got me this time

Yep, it's called a reaction formation. Happens all the time with parental and authority figures.