The humanity is collapsing and civilization will break down, but before you go with everything else...

The humanity is collapsing and civilization will break down, but before you go with everything else, you can save 3 short stories and 1 book that will serve as a ''starting point'' for the few new humans born in the world

Go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASu8C78KhKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Conspiracy Against the Human Race. That's it. Not even memeing.

Three stories from Dubliners and the Book of Matthew.

euthyphro, apology, phaedo
the gospel according to john

After some thought, Marcus Aurelius' Meditations would be my only go-to.

This has truly peaked my interests.

three stories about my sex with that cutie from your pic related

>Not even memeing.

yikes

>The humanity

You mean "Humanity"?

Anyway, I'd probably go with "The Knowledge: How to Rebuild Civilization in the Aftermath of a Cataclysm".

Finnegans Wake

Das Kapital that way we can have equality in the future fuck Bumpf right guys?

The Bible
The Bible
The Bible
The Bible

Short Stories: Aesop's Fables
Book: Britannica Single Volume Encyclopedia or The Bhagvad Gita (if the encyclopedia is considered to be cheating)

Confederacy of Dunces (John Kennedy Toole)
Tortilla Flat (John Steinbeck)
Ubik (Philip K Dick)

fpbp

Ligotti's non-fic masterpiece, and the three Synoptic Gospels. Under my will, Man will learn to love unconditionally or die.

>Book
Bible

>Short stories
The Death of Ivan Lynch
Our Work and Why We Do It
The Tell-Tale Heart

Three of Plato's Dialogues, as well as the Republic.

obviously the book is Shakespeare's complete works. Can't even believe the people who choose the Bible over this.

>wanting english to be the 'classical' language of the new world

>Ignoring the holy book who survived millenniums and is the backbone of western civilization, for some pretentious faggot
I wanna say its bait, but liberals are actually this retarded

My diary desu

My ideal woman

White dark hair looking like she just got done cutting her wrists

Bonus to see the mental hospital mainstays in the background, her clutching the remote staring braindead into the telly

“Doc put me on Zoloft. She says its helping. I dont know what to think yet”

“Did I ask you to talk?”

“Why do you hate me”

“I dont i love you”

“Then why, when you fuck me, do you insist on beating me, berating me, cutting me, nearly choking me to death?”

“The fuck does that have to do with me loving you, why are you still talking?”

Silence, drifts back into the telly

Week goes by shes finally “stable”, gets out goes right back to dope, which really means sitting on my cock(who else can get no. 4, you tell me), telling me she wont go crazy again

Fucking dope whores cant love em cant leave em

I'd be boring and find some stories that have useful information on growing crops, basic hygiene and so on. A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court perhaps.

4/10 started good, but as I read on its absolute garbage anime-spirit fanfic-tier

I want to rescue this qt from her psychological hell.

>tfw no mentally ill qt3.14 hospital gf to wallow in misery and exchange personal stories of being institutionalized with.

I want to rescue her my dudes.

Have you seen the film 'Wristcutters: a Love Story"?

Have you read the short story 'Kneller's Happy Campers"?

She is too fucking cute dude. I hate dopers and she kind of looks like one but I want a girl like that that I can raise a family with but within our own home we will always value stuff most families don't. We'll skip cleaning our clothes for a week so we can lay in bed and roll around with eachother making forts.

>

It's not that fun desu I almost had a fucking suicide pact last time I did that

You don't have self-discipline enough to do something productive with your life, let alone stop browsing this shitty place, but you think you can save someone else

This nigga.

Thats cheating

Her ring makes me angry. I hate seeing pretty girls ruined by jewelry. I fucking hate jewelry.

I knew a girl like that when I was in the hospital. She was cute as fuck and wanted to go out with me after we both got out but she scared the shit out of me and I ran like hell. The idea of two damaged people sheltering one another and being fucked up together in a successful relationship is nothing but a romantic pipedream.

>Cute as fuck
>Crazy/Retarded
>Didn't even put your dick inside her
Either a lie or you are a huge cucklord

>he can't get laid without fucking then mentally deranged
Holy shit user, are you really that desperate?

What if it's not? It seems idiotic to totally decare that to be impossible when you yourself ran away from even trying.

The Bhagavad Gita, definitely.

I-I fall in love with this girl, OP.
Who is she?

Short stories:
Genesis
Exodus
Revelations

Book:
Divine Comedy

Her name is learn to use google reverse search you stupid twat.

Most girls on the internet don't have names user, it's just a picture

>picture
>of a child
>"fall in love"
This may be a blue board but the whole website is 18+, my underage friend. Have some prescription woman to snap you out of this funk.

She's like 24, dude.

>He doesn't girls who are at lest 5 years younger than him
lmao

Actually I do love 23-year-old girls. So what are you? Like, 19 or something?

I mean, she was really fucking retarded for wanting user's dick, but he was even more for denying it

>I fall
>I fall
>I fall
Don't care what you niggers say, this website wasn't this fucking bad 5 years ago

>implying I'm not a 22 year old man dating a 26 year old woman

Wow you have my condolences. When you get older and achieve some meaningful success and you have these tight little freshly-twenty-years-old twats throwing themselves at you, you'll be comforted by the knowledge of those sagging, sad bags, and the detiorating elasticity of the skin on her face and midriff, and those leathery hands and thighs. WOW. "Older chicks" is a meme for kids in school to fuck the hot teacher, it doesn't actually continue once you finish school. It inverts.

Yeah, you REALLY have my condolences.

what the fuck is wrong with you lmao

This is just 'tattoos REEEEEEE" taken to the next level.

:(

:)

>wearing artifacts that serve no purpose besides signalling members of your species that you can afford to waste time and ressources on things you don't need, suggesting a higher social value and also the need to communicate said value to others

its retarded but you do you

you are completely ignoring the original cause for these stones to be so valued, it looks pretty and beautiful. I bet you think you're above fashion too huh?

>looks pretty and beautiful

so does ritual scarring, i dont see you cutting your skin yet

Reminds me of this chick

youtu.be/ASu8C78KhKM

No i havent, looks good tho ill give it a whirl

I wrote it for me man, everything i wrote is based on true events

14 i was fully psychotic, classic wristcutter, 5 trips to the mental hospital in 6 months (after the fifth time i graduated and moved on to the group home)

Found this one pasty bitch, looks nearly identical to , except shorter hair and heavy heavy eyeliner.
she hit on me first- she was 17. In the looney bin because she stabbed herself with a steak knife on her left wrist after boyfriend number 500 left her

V- we’ll call her V- was certified Crazy. Takes one to know one, she was on a whole different level. After we got out we met up started dating and she took my virginity (while her 12 year old sister was “sleeping” on the bed next to ours in the same room)

V also liked to sever the back of the skin on her achilles heel with an orange peeler. She confessed she wished she could “wear human skin.” “You are wearing skin you fucking idiot.” “No someone elses skin.” She was obsessed with a movie called Pathology

Later found out she was going to medical school to be a mortician, i know why, she needs a way to fuel her addiction to morbidity, the grotesque, stealing bits of skin to cook from fresh corpse, no one will notice when its only her in the morgue room and Mr. Smith is getting incinerated tomorrow anyway, might as well make use of him...
Ever since V I cant find other women attractive. Only psychotic white women with dark hair who like to be choked and beaten when fucked. Vanilla sex bores me to death

But user, she's so cute and sweet and funny and in great shape and really gets me. We love each other... ;_;

Liz Gillies, specifically from the TV film "Killing Daddy".

I love this

Her face is so cute, I worry if she gets enough exercise. She should fix that awful posture too, while she still can.

>Only psychotic white women with dark hair who like to be choked and beaten when fucked. Vanilla sex bores me to death

As a degenerate kinkster I can tell you that women who enjoy those things exist without being psychotic.

For me I need that Femdom masterrace though.

>survived millenniums
No matter how you look at it, the Bible have only survived one millennium as of yet.

David Benatar - Better Never to Have Been

Just in case anyone gets the stupid idea of keeping the show going.

>Bible
>King Lear
>Waiting for Godot
>Oedipus Rex
That should make them appreciate the Bible a lot more

The bible.

Textbook excerpt of roman law.
Anarchist's cookbook
Dota 2 lore

>hurr durr the natural suffering of life is so bad that we should just give up

Bet he's a lazy commie cunt too. probably didn't have a functional family and hates his dad.

Cool argument.

The Road
Canticle for Leibowitz
Catch 22
Revelations

I just want them to laugh at how wrong we were
get back to rolling for patch notes dotard

>get back to rolling for patch notes dotard
I don't even play the game. I'd love to see a society based on that combination of literature.

For book, the complete works of Shakespeare if that's not cheating.

Don't know about short stories. Tbqh the only short story writers I read are Lovecraft and Poe, and I don't know that they would necessarily work here. Then again, The Masque of the Red Death might be a good choice.

Still way more than any other book, and the most influential one by far too

The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne.

It's basically a fictionalized handbook for building a civilization from scratch with literally nothing but a dog, the clothes on your back and a recovered balloon you crash landed in.