ITT: frauds

ITT: frauds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJtEmLCtfVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3cqujW6gv5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut your whore mouth.

What's wrong with chef john

absolutely nothing, he is conflict free.

beyond wrong. Chef John is a fucking hero.

Do you want sparkly, Buzzfeed sponsored dipshittery?

Jamming cheese and bacon into fucking everything because everything is based on dumbass ad revenue?

Chef John nurtures us, from his pure, food and cooking-driven camerawork to his absolutely based work ethic and level of professionalism. He's a man who gives a shit about teaching people how to make meals. instead of memey bullshit.

Hang your head in shame sir.

muh cayenne

Fuck off, Chef John is great.

>camera focus is on food
>makes loads of great food from loads of countries
>pretty funny guy, still to the point
>not a greedy cunt

I have made a lot of his dishes, and all have turned out good and I have impressed my girlfriend and friends on several occasions.

GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I do not really care about Chef John, but has he done the cliche family recipe, this remind me of me roots cash out?

>Veeky Forums starts being mouthy liberals popping up
>chef john worshiping threads pop up too, as he's the mouthiest liberal of all

Anyone who shills or sells food marketed as organic, 100-mile, local, farm-to-table any of that horse shit. Lying, scamming bastards the lot of them.

Eh, I still watch his stuff sometimes but honestly his recipes aren't very good. I've tried several in the past.

this. I literally just spent the past several hours making his country patĂȘ

I hate his voice so much, but that's it

he uses too much butter

When does he do that? I cant remember a single occasion when he said that you needed organic anything for a dish...

around the outside
around the outside, around the outside

HIS voice IS SO uneven IN TONE i cant stand HEARING HIM talk FOR MORE than one VIDEO. Is he retarded or something?Its like nobody ever taught him to pronounce a complete sentence.

It's just some retarded falseflagger who's trying to make everyone hate the most benign youtuber in existence.

I can tell you rn that that's a poor editing job

>and if you think there's a little too much actual discussion going on, go ahead and click 'submit'
>that's just you shitposting

DELET

He's not actually a chicken.

Are we doing an opposite day thread? Because if so, then OP you are not a fraud.

everyone on this board is a fraud

He's retarded like a fox.

When you take a moment to examine it you would realise it's simply a very successful form of branding.

I find it far less ridiculous and annoying than say filming everything next to a mountain stream, cooking on a campfire and then eating it while stoically watching into the distance.

Go hang out with Babosh or whatever his name is

Doe he even use cayenne in private?

Any estimates on how rich he actually is?
I guess he's getting paid by allrecipes now since they bought his site.

You better shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you.

He uses cayenne in my privates.

Give me the ol' tappa tappa, Chef.

Here's your (You) for that cheap bait.

chef john is a beam of light in this shitty sea of buzzfeed, cheese, bacon, bread, unicornfood degeneracy.

>You are after all, the Musolini of your panini

what did he mean by this?

Unironically shills powdered instant food

Wish he'd do more complicated stuff

Unusual cadence is a key feature of hypnosis. Chef John is a cult leader, you know.

you really cannot use too much butter

>cliche family recipe, this remind me of me roots cash out?

I'm only partly sure I understand you. But if I'm right in thinking that you're asking if he leans on family-style comfort foods to attract viewers, then no, he doesn't.

at some point his mashed potatoes turned into mashed butter, I'm not exactly into that stuff

he has multiple recipes for multiple situations
the crazy buttery potatoes he makes aren't a regular thing, and really aren't meant to be. Some people really like that uber rich taste and maybe yours came out a little differently than his did. Idk I tried it and mine were fine, but I really like my potatoes heavy on the milk and butter, but still fluffy.

Code word to initiate a new march on rome.

It's true. And he sperged out in the youtube comments when he got called out for doing it.

Link? Seems he is after all the Don McNeal of powdered meals

This is the video, I don't know if any of the comments have been removed by now. And I'm guessing that disclaimer was added later on after he got called out.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJtEmLCtfVQ

Not a good video, but ot a big deal imo.

Also no cayenne? 0/10

These are a godsend for camping and chef juan was upfront about the whole thing.

You forgot when he put package hot dogs, beans and ketchup in a pot and called it a recipe.

I haven't seen that one, but I do recall other videos of him shoehorning in the potato flakes into random recipes for a few extra shekels.

Chef John is just OK. He is pretty clearly a food blogger trying random quirky recipes for the first time on camera. I get that novice home cooks want lots of recipes that are easy to wrap their heads around, but if you are serious about food, he is pretty boring to watch.

>trying random quirky recipes for the first time on camera
He can't compare to the true king of doing shit for the first time on camera.

>you gotta get the REAL parmagianio-regiano, user
>BUY THE GOOD STUFF, GOYS....I mean, GUYS!

Yeah, that powder you get in the green can is shit. Do you actually use that?

John, just stop.

t. trailer trash

is there someone that have the greentext about when he only use scabs as ingredient?

>you are the VIP of spreading HIV

OP, you're the Rick Scott of sucking dicks a lot

homemadefleshlight.webm

how is chef john a fraud?

Because he made one video about a child hood favorite of his? You sound like a pretentious douche bag.

>the instant potatoes
>the overpriced "REAL" parmesan when the stuff in the green tube is literally THE SAME
>"grass-fed" butter

the list goes on, when will Veeky Forums be free from the brainwashing?

This is hilarious

OP you are the Mama Cass of taking it up the ass

>the overpriced "REAL" parmesan when the stuff in the green tube is literally THE SAME
Literally every thread on Veeky Forums I've been in where its come up has told me the opposite

I don't see the problem. Use the cheap stuff if you don't want to spend so much. The difference is noticeable so decide for yourself.

>The difference is noticeable
Exactly.

How about you GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FILTHY KIKE?!

Chef John is amazing. I've coodked his recipes multiple times and pretty much every time it turned out amazing. His voice can be anoying but his recipes are good and his explanations are clear and NEVER miss any important details.

Insult Chef John again and I swear to God I will bitchslap you so hard you'll forget you ever knew how to cook.

>stop using real cheese

>Never heard of him before
>First thing I look up is how to make real aioli
>Tells people to NEVER buy peeled garlic

This guy is woke as fuck. Peeled garlic is made by the Harmoni corp and uses prison slave labor which is illegal. All the peeled garlic on the US market is shipped overseas from Asia using the most inhumane labor.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cqujW6gv5k