What if... per chance...

What if... per chance... (one in a trillion chance) I was the smartest person ever and you just didn't understand me yet... if I made a literary work of some sort expressing objective truth which could not be truly disproved, how would you think of it? What if it was very "different" from anything else that exists, unique in the way that it is correct.

Impossible. You would have to be god to explain any objectivity in this world since everything is a consequence of itself and life as we know it has been adapted to not adapted for.

Hi Goonan!

And what if that is a misconception you hold?

You aren't and didn't.

Nice bait.

you definitely have some sort of psychosis. ramblings of a dislocated mind. this is not hospital, get him outta here

Because in terms of philosophy there is no 'smartest person ever.'

The 'smartest people ever' are guys who made huge breakthroughs in science. The greatest philosophers ideas are still just theories, and all have arguments that poke holes in their ideas.
Even if you were to come up with something like a total way of living, like Absurdism or something, it still runs into the problem that some people flat out won't accept it, ever. Maybe in a century it'll be the most popular way of living, but in three centuries it will have been forgotten/disclaimed. But to be frank, every stupid teenager (like you) has thought this at some point or another.

I sometimes think something similar, that there is some perfect sentence I could post (here or some other site) that would have the most effect on the world, and I wonder how much of an effect that would be. Makes words seem powerful.

bait
The biggest problem with society is that they are not always right. You being a member of society. Do you know how society changes so often?

Are you new? Do you not understand what the term bait means or is this bait itself?

Words alone cannot change the world, but they can carry hidden meanings in them that can change the mentality of the world. People operate as a group mentality, most people tend to follow the exact same general beliefs, where they differ is specifics. But only geniuses like you and I can think uniquely and think differently from the rest.

The result is that no one acknowledges a genius in life, but rather in death after their work is finally understood, no matter how long it takes.

If you didn't care about this thread you wouldn't be talking to me in a way that warrants a response. You just want to publicize your distaste so that someone will respond to you... right?

If you respond to this, it's because you want me to respond back.

What does your comment have anything to do with what I said? You're trying way too hard, guy.
If you were really a super-genius like you claimed, you'd be writing right now instead of posting vapid responses

But the problem here is that you think you understand how a genius thinks, which would imply that you are one.

Whats your book about? How far on with it are you? Is it a fiction novel?

Philosophy, unbiased, told through several different points of view left to the reader to decide what they think. No overall message is forced, but rather necessary information is provided to help think better. Very far in it. Although it is fiction, it is better to be fictional, for it's own purpose.

so you are not this person Goonan?

If not, want to discuss any of your ideas? Any controversial profound ideas? Are you a good writer, poet, besides all this? Who are your favorite writers, and books?

People have already stolen (and received fame) from my bad ideas. So discussing my good ideas would be a problem. What's controversial is the approach that by limiting our acceptance of controversial views, we constrain ourselves to discovering truths. The work opposes not only societal beliefs, but it makes sure to mention how societal beliefs of one time completely contradict with another time, and how they both set limitations on understanding the consistent facts that exist for both societies. Whether or not something is agreed upon does not correlate with whether or not it is true. The written fact, has authority over man. My work seeks to explain the written fact by opening up controversial and profound ideas, and allowing the reader to compare them themselves. It requires a very open-mind. I don't publish much really. My history of writing is rather humble:

>Elementary school
I was considered by teachers and students as the best poet in class, and I had to speak to some of the school's staff because they were concerned with how advanced my vocabulary was.

>Middle School
I did nothing serious for others, it was all for myself. In fact, this is when I started really working hard on the piece that I am talking about now. I've been working on it for 16 years now, and it even blows me away.

>High School
Once again, I tried to hide my intellect from everybody, occasionally, my teachers would notice something they liked in my papers. In freshman year I was accused of plagiarism for something I didn't plagiarize. The teacher was shocked that I was a high school freshman who wrote something that he believed was good enough to be published (and I wasn't trying to make it good either, just good enough to get a C or B.)

>In College
More of the same as previous.

The more and more recent though, the more time I've been spending on this work and I believe that these aren't 16 years (with occasional writing) but instead 16 years filled with writing, making them a more weighted 16 years than it would usually be.

I like any book or writer that is genuine or unique. For poets, Sappho I believe was very genuine and very well-thought. For writers, they often tend to be inconsistent, often having some works superior to others, so I don't typically prefer a writer unless they are genuine like Sappho.

>In fact, this is when I started really working hard on the piece that I am talking about now. I've been working on it for 16 years now, and it even blows me away.

oh no

Oh no?

I would bet all of my money that this is the same fedora ayn rand autist that has been posting in every thread

You would lose all of your money.

That didn't answer anons queston. Do you not know what baiting is?

You are baiting me yourself.

how many pages do you have?

You couldn't name any writers or books you admire besides sappho?

What are the realistic goals of your writing?

How many characters about are in your story?

I don't know how many pages there would be if I format it to normal page size I haven't done so. It is about a 12-hour read.

I prefer writing to reading, but of course, reading is necessary. I have trouble finding books that resonate with me, so I have read a lot of classics and famous works. The big ancient stories, some religious sacred texts. Things that are renowned.

To not be forgotten. To put something out for the future, as the present might not understand, or to at least convince some people of the truth. It's a lot to ask for something to do well at its own time, and even if it does, it might not be reviewed well in the future. Something that is legendary, will last throughout time.

There are ten "major" characters and several more "less important" characters, and several "extras."

do you watch anime? Do you have a sense of humor? Is there anything about the world you want to change? Are there sex scenes, love story?

I typically don't like anime but I've seen a few, they were fun but not anything beyond that.

I have a great sense of humor.

It is not your job to change your life, but it is your life's job to change you.

Sex scenes? No, not I don't see the point of that.

Love story? Yes.

What country do you live in?

Have you ever lurked /pol/, if so how much?

>It is not your job to change your life, but it is your life's job to change you.
I said is there anything in the world you want to change? Like politics, social, etc. Or just the book is for entertainment, and for some or all people to read and go, maybe I will make better choices in my life?

Think about my quote a little longer. It is more for a consideration by the readers, and to spread wisdom, rather than a very specific goal.

I am from USA and I've been to /pol/ before. Less than 5 times in the past year, in total I've been there maybe 10-30 times.

would you ever consider collaborating with another writer? I have been asking you all these questions, and am interested at all, well I cant say at all because what you have said deserves interest regardless, but because maybe I have been working on something similar, while refraining to make the bold, prideful, pompous claims, but lets assume you did that only for a moments attention.

Imagine if your text is really good, and my text is good, or really good, and imagine if there was a way to combine them

Well, because it's so important to me. I wouldn't share that with just anyone. Interesting that you're writing something similar, maybe it will do good?

would you email me if I gave you my address? Yea, hopefully it will do good. I have been looking for someone to help me with it for quite some time though. I hate working alone, and I hate editing, reading over the same words and sentences more than once or twice disturbs me. It is difficult for me to be satisfied with anything I have written. I think writing, working on writing, with another is much more relaxing and freeing, inspiring and fun. Im not trying to sell you, just musing.

To be honest, I'm not the best person for that. I suggest making a thread here asking for someone.

ive done that, many times. So this was more of a troll thread, you are 20-23 years old? maybe less? What if my book is better than yours and more important, would you not be obligated to make it even better by including your betterness, so it is most worldly powerful and effective?

No I just get the impression you are trying to force people into helping you.

You are either a delusional autist or Karl Marx

Lmao fuckin pseud with your 2deep4u bullshit
You're not objective you have illiusions of grandiose and your opinions aren't facts
You aren't above anyone and your claims are air
You control your life stop wasting on the internet making stupid posts if you have anything worth a grain of salt put it out there and get a dose of reality

There is no force about it, only want. I know my text can be very good with the help of a highly artistic genius, and strongly think a highly artistic genius would want to make it as very good as it can be. That is my pride and pomp speaking. So if anything I am just startled, that it is possible, such an individual would not even be curious at all, to see that there may exist in such so closely a text that has the potential with ones help to make extreme greatness. Yes your text can be great. But mine might be too. And so together I assume they can only be greater, is all I think, I need a second head.

Even if you were genuinely a genius, I'd say show a spec of humility of you want to be respected for your works.

I hope if the day ever comes when you publish anything, you'll be kind enough to out yourself as the writer of this post so I can read it and laught at it.

I was going to add something about the rare chance of you actualy being a genius, but i think what you've posted in this thread already disqualifies you from being one.

If you were a being made of pure IQ, and you wrote an absolutely true book that i cannot understand or disprove,

I shall probably get very cross with you.

For precedent example, see: Bible.

Hinge question: do i know you are telling the absolute truth?

If i know you are, i'll probably keep it somewhere safe and tell other smart people to explain it to me.

If i do NOT know you're not lying, i'll treat you like every person who claims to be Jesus Christ. They miiiiiight be Jesus, 1 / 1x10n chance. Buuuuuuuuut until he does a miracle i'm still going to keep walking.

What's the idea?

> elo I from USA
>no article
Bullshit

So, you're going to try to explain "objective truth" through a story?
It would be interesting if you could, but it seems like you're just ad hoc lying to anons

So, also bullshit

If you were a genius you wouldn't be wasting your time on Veeky Forums

if you were that hyper-acutely dispelled of all common illusions about reality, you wouldn't be able to relate to anyone and i'd wager on you being homeless rather than managing to publish anything

You are really foolish to think that a genius is some sort of perfect entity that is beyond mistakes and learning. It is defined by a limit and not a valley. Even though you are comparing apples to oranges, and drawing conclusions off of insufficient evidence, your attitude shows you are thinking with emotions more than logic as well.

There is no article. It's "USA" not "the USA." You fool.

>thinks this is bait
>smart
choose one