Can I eat raw meat from supermarket? This is not the expensive fancy grass fed kind

Can I eat raw meat from supermarket? This is not the expensive fancy grass fed kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/shopping-and-consumer-news/11635169/73-of-shop-bought-chickens-infected-with-poisonous-bacteria.html
metro.co.uk/2016/04/30/were-sorry-to-break-this-to-you-but-your-burger-probably-has-poo-in-it-5851591/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the hell would you be able to do that?

I don't know mate I'm asking people who might have some idea

Well no, you can't. Pretty much all supermarket meat is covered in shit. Near enough 100% of chickens from Tesco for example. Beef is literally coated in small amounts of cow shit too. It all needs cooking

im the US? fuck no. Cant speak for other countries though
t.non self hating murican

I expect it's the same there. It's the butchering process supermarkets use. It's basically a cow which is literally shitting itself, chucked into a machine which chops the fucker to bits and shoves it in packets. It gets covered in cowshit and bacteria. Google something like "supermarket meat faeces"

Fuck off you PETA faggot.
Where does the hide go when it goes into this 'machine'

How am I supposed to know? Fuck off you over-sensitive preteen. Eat shit for all I care, but I still strongly suggest that OP googles it first, because it's true. You think supermarkets have butchers meticulously doing shit by hand like in your local butchers? Supermarket meat is notorious for being covered in shit.

You think that live animals are delivered to supermarkets and dirty supermarket butchers are throwing them into machines.

Fuck off PETA

The BBC did a documentary on it some years ago you snivelling cuck. Tell me what you think happens, they butcher it as normal, then baste it with shit just because?

10184081 (You)

OP, I suggest that you buy a whole primal from a butcher that is in its original packaging. There is more chance of temperature issues in a supermarket supply chain.

Link documentary.

It was years ago, I saw it on tv not on the net. All I really remember is some dude leading a cow through a metal door, and there are endless accounts online of how much bacteria/shit there is all over supermarket meat. to be eaten raw, meat has to be meticulously butchered

>Can I eat raw meat

OP here
Purely for educational purposes, I just ate 2 small pieces from this cut of lamb
How much time do I have?

I'm not doubting the shit mate, super market food, including the fruits and veggies are covered in an "acceptable" amount of shit or other substances, organic even more so, chocolate milk is also just white milk that tasted off so they just flavored it. That all being said I worked for Tyson and pilgrims pride and as a usda food inspector. Every meat processing plant I've been in was equipped with power tools and Mexicans. The only big machine was the grinder for shitty cuts or meat cut wrong. Other than the conveyor and fridge, everything else was done on a more hands on level. A big machine that could accurately, skin and section a cow, chicken or pig would be pretty Damn amazing though, but the tech just isn't there or cheap enough yet.

Maybe loads, but you probably just ate tapeworm eggs, maybe a bit of salmonella, who knows.

>Eating raw meat
enjoy salmon ella

>A big machine...

It exists for poultry. Check out Marel/Stork poultry processing gear

It's been a long, long time since I've read anything this stupid. It shows a complete lack of any knowledge at all about meats.

Will those kill me?

>I worked for Tyson
Probably the worst meat producers in existence

Salmonella might. At the very least a dodgy strain of salmonella will leave you with a colostomy bag for life, assuming you survive. Tapeworms will just live inside your intestine eating your nutrients and being disgusting.

it'll be extremely painful

No but you might want to die

Just google it you incompetent cuck.
telegraph.co.uk/news/shopping-and-consumer-news/11635169/73-of-shop-bought-chickens-infected-with-poisonous-bacteria.html
metro.co.uk/2016/04/30/were-sorry-to-break-this-to-you-but-your-burger-probably-has-poo-in-it-5851591/

Good thing I'm 5'9 King of manlets

>2018
>eating meat

>BBC
O.B.S.S.E.S.E.D

...why?
I was thinking about stealing a cow once, keeping it high on painkillers all the time so it wasn't in pain and would sit in my wetroom without bitching, then just using a samurai sword to slice off fresh steaks when i was hungry

"Can" you eat raw meat.
Yes, OP, you can.
Your ancestors did it millions of years ago, while they were flinging poo at each other, and before they had mastered fire.

However, they eventually realized that they got a lot fewer parasites if they cooked it first, so, you know.

I've been eating raw meat since I was a little kid because Lebanese, and I've never once gotten sick in my 30 years of life from it. I also know the Germans eat raw meat dishes fairly often. I don't know how to explain that, but it is a fact.

I used to eat raw hamburger meat when I was a kid. I never got sick from it.

Great. Now I want a ribeye

We do indeed eat raw Po´k

You're a big disease.

>STEVE WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF MILK THAT TASTE WEIRD WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THE KIDS WANT CHOCOLATE MILK
>dunno, shit in the tank?
>YOURE PROMOTED