I've worked here for 2 years. Ask me anything

I've worked here for 2 years. Ask me anything.

what's under that toga big boy

how many pizzas do you throw away a day and what time would be a good time to dumpster dive for them

I'll never understand people who have internet, electricity and a computer who dumpster dive.

Its like the cheapest possible pizza.

Get your shit together man.

what if i'm dumpster diving for a sweet cardboard standee of john elway

Why did you feel like making such a shit thread?

Aren't you ashamed? Because you should be.

How often do you jack off into the ingredients?

Long as it isn't food I would not look down on you.

It's not that I can't afford it, it's that I'd rather spend the money elsewhere. Who doesn't like free shit? Now answer the question, hot shot

Did you ever meet Mike Ilitch?

What the fuck dude.
What are you buying that is the same price as a fucking pizza from little ceasars?
A piece of gum?
Also, any given dumpster is fucking gross.
Anything that gets thrown in there will probably come out with a few strains from a grab bag of diseases.

They are thrown away periodically. They can only last a certain amount of time on standby before they have to be thrown out. I've seen maybe 30 perfectly good pizzas thrown away for being a minute over the time limit
Daily
I feel pretty good.

if you are OP are you just mad because you have to live in the dumpster behind little ceasers

Diseases I may or may not already have, who gives a fuck. I've slept in dumpsters before when the times have been down so it's not much lower for some of us, sorry you have such high standards, rich boy

That's not OP.

after working there, would you still eat there

Yeah. Most of the stuff is fresh (the pizzas actually fresh) although the constant smell of raw dough still makes me a little nauseous.

Just don't get the wings. All frozen and trash.

How is it possible for a pizza to be so bland? I don't get it. It's like cardboard with cheese and sauce. No flavor at all. I have a hard time eating an entire Little Caesars pizza over a few days, if I ever end up drunkenly buying one.

How many people a day make a "What's in the Boooxxxxxx!' joke about the hot'n'readys

I don't know. Everything is fresh but carefully calculated so they don't go over they necessary amount of ingredients. The cheese is super expensive to the business so we use as little as we can.

Last time I ate Little Seizures I seriously thought, "I hope I don't throw up later." Sure enough, later that night I vomit like three times.

Why is LC's the only food that makes me sick?

Get a better stomach retard.

When I eat half a just puchased extra most bestest out on the lakefront I feel like a predator animal feasting on a kill. It gives me strength.

Maybe I should order one 5 minutes before I get there?

why aren't you the store manager yet?

I'm in college i don't have time to do full time manager stuff.

Don’t ever show your stomach around here again, weakling

Why does the crust, sauce, and cheese have no flavor?

ah, good lad.

How much of this cancer have you eaten yourself

>life uh finds a way.webm

>tfw the urge to pick your butt sometimes is what unites the animal kingdom

I worked at Little Caesars from 2001 - 2008ish - off and on. I was there when they made the switch to the $5 Hot-N-Ready and the quality went down hill fast!
Before the switch, half of the sales were their Square Crust Pizzas which were amazing. Hot-n-ready turned Little Ceasars into Little Sleazers. However, when they made the switch several other franchises opened up in the area. $5 Pizza is pretty popular.

Also: when I was there, the Hot-N-Ready's that didn't sell and past their deadline (half hour) were put in the walkin and were donated to local foodbanks which I thought was pretty cool.

I still hit up Little Caesars after all these years for the Italian Cheese Bread w/pepperoni. Shit is fucking delicious. Back in the day they used to sell Stuffed Crazy Bread which was also heavenly.

I remember when they had this spiced veggie pizza which was like crack

Can you tell when an individual has given up on life. After seeing them go from skinny to fat after going in everyday?

Ever see someone who is a regular that eats so much they should be fat. But they never gain weight?

The "Extra Most" pizza sucks.

They focus too much on that now and as a result their regular pizza has gone down in quality.

I don't want you slab of grease pizza.

You sound like youre from seattle, portland, or san francisco. Those people (who are normally from wealthy families) love to eat out of dumpsters to virtue signal to us all.

when are you going to fucking do something with your life

I get moving and storage boxes that way, even got a 75 gallon fish tank as well. It had a cracked pane but that's an easy fix.

Are the pineapple fresh?

Cheese is made from powder, right?

Yes, user. Every Little Seizures has a pineapple tree in the back that we pick fruit from daily. We dress it in a cute little Hawaiian shirt and everything.

Nigga, nobody cares about you.

Open didn't deliver. Fgt

I believe this wholeheartedly.

Little Caesar's is the mcdonald's of pizza

you know what, that's an insult to mcdonald's now that I'm saying it, I can't imagine any food that is worse for you barring sewage, absolutely everything about LC is fucking fake and you can taste the chemicals in every bite

how many times did ya feed the ducks while on the cock?

How much for an 8th of loud?

We use as much flavor as they tell us to. Shit ain't cheap.

I used to eat a lot of that shit before i started working there but i've tried to eat a lot less of it

I've definitely seen customers that are regulars that will go in and buy a shit ton of pizzas. I never know if he eats them all because he's not fat but i don't think he's married or has many friends.

The only difference between and EMB and classic is extra cheese and extra pepperoni. Nothing else changes.

Canned

There's a lot of crackheads that hang out outside our store so im sure you can score some weed from some of them

Why is the sauce spicy now? I've had pizza from the local place every now and then for years and suddenly these last 2-3 months the sauce has been pretty spicy.

Do the owners give the leftover pizzas to the homeless, to the employees or they straight up toss it in the garbage can like in my country?

Dan?

yeah whos this?

Do you put in a lot of effort into making the stuffed crust, because props to you if you do. The dipshit teenager who stuffs the crusts always puts the cheese outside of the crust, inbetween the sauce and it makes me so angry.

What do you like to eat off the menu?

I can answer that one for him if he works at an American Little Caesar's. Straight up toss and lock the dumpster.

Legit you're fucked in the head.
Are your cinnamon sticks still decent? Papa John's are total ass now and Dominos has those stupid cinnamon knots.

Say what you want faggots but their Italian Cheese Bread is good as fuck.

I’ve never been to LC. Saw some commercials and thought they looked pretty good. Everyone here and some other places I’ve seen rip them to shreds. Are they really that bad? I thought their shit looked good. Oh, and how unhealthy is the pizza OP?

nice try
isn't there some NFL QB's jockstrap you need to go sniff?

shit owner/founder
shit pizza
Papa John's

>to virtue signal to

mYBE TO SIGNAL VIRTUE?