Hmm.... it's actually bretty good

Hmm.... it's actually bretty good.

>eating anything with the word epic in the package
I'm sorry for you.

I disagree. I found them greasy and mealy. An unpleasant texture and not enough flavor to make up for it.

I eat these pretty much every day at work because they sell them 2/$3. I get the deer 24g protein or chicken 30g protein, the bison only has 14g protein and is mostly grains or some shit, avoid it.

Though the Bison tastes the best, BBQ or something. Hope they get more popular because Slim Jim and Jack Links are too expensive and shit quality.

That's the thing I hate about regular beef jerky. It's TOO flavorful. To the point where your body odor begins to emit that horrible "jerky" smell.

Ugh, it even has the hipster X logo.

>dried bull dick

this snack will be perfect for my wife

I almost bought some of the "exotic" flavors as a gift, but I read they're mostly just filler. Fuck that.

I swear even in the gay bars with the faries and girles having that meaty musk is enough to lure any man towards you and practically make him salivate. I down a 3.5 oz packet of jerky before clubbing and I haven't been able to avoid getting laid since.

I thought only pork can be bacon

Is bison farmed in North America or is it all game meat?

Looks like a big log of shit

Those things are fucking disgusting. Terrible texture and just a very off taste. Like eating a half-dried turd.

Oh and the cranberries taste extremely out of place. They're super tart and distracting. I've had bison meat before and loved it so I know the meat isn't the issue.

I haven't had beef jerky in forever. I should buy some soon. I like the black pepper varieties. Cranberries? Hard pass.

Those things arent good. I tried them over a year ago and im surprised they are still in business.

it's basically steak, of course it tastes good

Have you had one of those... they are not steak. If you want some quality jerkey get trader joes teriyaki turkey jerky.

Do you two have some kind of digestive deficiency?